FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

I'd like to know what baby protection devices there were-gates, doorknobs, cabinet latches, alarms? I don't get having kids in the house and not locking the doors-not to keep people from getting in-to keep children in...my kids were Houdinis! Hi key locks on the main door and sliders....
Just saying...

Otto, IMO you are so close... I just feel that the bathrooms are not quite right.

We pretty much agree that there is 1.5 on top, and one on the bottom... It just looks a bit redundant to have the bathrooms across from each other, with their doors practically opening into each other.

I can't see how the 0.5 bath would fit doorway-wise into the master, but according to the outlets on the roof, I suppose that's where it has to be.

Could the full bath be a Jack N Jill between the boys and Lisa's rooms?

Nevermind...

Picture of the window where it is "alleged" entry was made. The doorway is from the kitchen, the way the reporter went through.

The other side of the computer room showing the white door.

I am beginning to wonder if this computer room is not the full length of the house. Maybe it is only half and then there area for the bedrooms.

This house is so chopped up!

Could the boys bedroom be where the white door is located and there is actually no exit to the deck?

IMO the computer room is the full width of the house. In one of the photo's on the assessor's site I can clearly see a door leading to the deck on the end of the home where the computer room is.

Otto, can you flip the floor plan to show the back of the house like it is in the attached photo leaving the name of the rooms there to show their placement? Thanks.

Like this?

LisaRearHouse1.jpg

Otto, if you want dimensions to work with the property appraiser site has the foundation as 26X53.

Picture of the window where it is "alleged" entry was made. The doorway is from the kitchen, the way the reporter went through.

The other side of the computer room showing the white door.

I am beginning to wonder if this computer room is not the full length of the house. Maybe it is only half and then there area for the bedrooms.

This house is so chopped up!

Could the boys bedroom be where the white door is located and there is actually no exit to the deck?

I think the computer room is the full width of the house and the white door is the door to the deck. I think just to the left of the white door is the stairwell going down. The white door can also be seen from outside on the deck.

Otto, if you want dimensions to work with the property appraiser site has the foundation as 26X53.

Thank you! That helps. Right now the size is 30 x 60, so I'll squish it down to 26 x 53.

Otto, IMO you are so close... I just feel that the bathrooms are not quite right.

We pretty much agree that there is 1.5 on top, and one on the bottom... It just looks a bit redundant to have the bathrooms across from each other, with their doors practically opening into each other.

I can't see how the 0.5 bath would fit doorway-wise into the master, but according to the outlets on the roof, I suppose that's where it has to be.

Could the full bath be a Jack N Jill between the boys and Lisa's rooms?

Nevermind...

I'm wondering if there could be a laundry area where the second bathroom is.

Just zoomed in on the reporter shot in front of Lisa's room...there IS a hallway going past her door.

Dang. I never saw that before. So it's the door to the hallway we see from the kitchen, and Lisa's doorway just through the door to the hallway! And the thermostat we see on the wall by Lisa's door is on the wall in the hallway.

Geez. I'm blind.

IMO the computer room is the full width of the house. In one of the photo's on the assessor's site I can clearly see a door leading to the deck on the end of the home where the computer room is.

I see a door, but no clue if that door actually leads to the deck. It appears to be a single wide door, of which, is OK, but normally there are sliding glass doors.

YUP, I understand they could have changed the door sometime ago.

All I am doing is throwing things out there because it is difficult to piece this house together.

Just zoomed in on the reporter shot in front of Lisa's room...there IS a hallway going past her door.

Dang. I never saw that before. So it's the door to the hallway we see from the kitchen, and Lisa's doorway just through the door to the hallway!

Sure would like to know if once you are facing Lisa room, if there is a hallway going right towards the computer room, and if there is a room closer to the computer room.

I am just stuck with Lisa in the middle, and maybe this is because of the first floor plan shown so early on with Lisa's room in the middle. :banghead:

I'm wondering if there could be a laundry area where the second bathroom is.

IF there was a laundry room in the second bath, they would have to vent the dryer out somehow. I'm thinking that the laundry room is downstairs.

The stairs down to the basement aren't wide enough to take up all that space at the end of the computer room. I'm telling you, there's a bathroom or something there too, and that's where the lawyer entered Lisa's bedroom from the 2nd time (where the thermostat was). Couldn't be any other direction BUT from a room off the computer room because of the angle of Lisa's crib in that shot.

And again, there is no hall going past Lisa's bedroom. Not that I can see anywhere.

How wide do you think the space at the end of the computer room is? My living room used to be a 2 car garage, 20'x22', with the enclosed basement stairwell at the back of the room. I just measured the outside stairwell walls and they measure 3'3"x15'. (hubby asked me if I was selling the house, lol)

I see a hall through the kitchen doorway looking into Lisa's bedroom on the first walk through with the reporter. I think her bedroom is in the middle and the boy's room is to the right if you are standing facing Lisa's bedroom door. The angles don't match up on the reporter walk through video, you don't see the boy's room because it is behind the kitchen wall where the table is. If you look at the video of the lawyer where she bends down and tries to pick up the carpet from the master bedroom floor and look at the paint color outside the bedroom it is the same color as when she is walking into Lisa's room on the wall where the thermostat is.

Dang. I never saw that before. So it's the door to the hallway we see from the kitchen, and Lisa's doorway just through the door to the hallway! And the thermostat we see on the wall by Lisa's door is on the wall in the hallway.

Geez. I'm blind.

That helps ... and makes sense. So the door off the kitchen enters to the bedroom hallway. Thank you.

How wide do you think the space at the end of the computer room is? My living room used to be a 2 car garage, 20'x22', with the enclosed basement stairwell at the back of the room. I just measured the outside stairwell walls and they measure 3'3"x15'. (hubby asked me if I was selling the house, lol)

I see a hall through the kitchen doorway looking into Lisa's bedroom on the first walk through with the reporter. I think her bedroom is in the middle and the boy's room is to the right if you are standing facing Lisa's bedroom door. The angles don't match up on the reporter walk through video, you don't see the boy's room because it is behind the kitchen wall where the table is. If you look at the video of the lawyer where she bends down and tries to pick up the carpet from the master bedroom floor and look at the paint color outside the bedroom it is the same color as when she is walking into Lisa's room on the wall where the thermostat is.

So are you thinking that Lisa's bedroom is in the middle?

IF there was a laundry room in the second bath, they would have to vent the dryer out somehow. I'm thinking that the laundry room is downstairs.

Most likely ... that's where it was typically put in houses with a basement from that time period.

I feel the same way that the boys room is behind that kitchen wall. It just makes sense for Lisa's room to be in the middle based on what we see with the reporter and then all that wall space from the extended part of the kitchen before going into the computer room.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back