FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

I suspect that the main bathroom opens not from the master b/r. but into the hall. I also think the other bath is a half bath, and that it shares that space with a coat closet. Most of the homes built during that time would have a coat/utility closet somewhere. Also, I am pretty sure the news has said that the front window in the corner opens into the computer room. I think it takes the whole length. I also noticed that there is a fireplace in the computer room, toward the front of the house and it shares a wall with the kitchen area.

Lisa's bedroom door question ...

lisabedroomdoorquestion.jpg

I'm fairly certain that the area in red is correct ... not sure about the rest. Could the door, now marked as boy's bedroom (again) be a door to a hallway leading to the bedrooms?

lisafloorplan7b.jpg

Here's where it's at right now ... gotta run out for a bit ... will check in later to see if there are suggestions to resolve the last part of the floor plan.

lisafloorplan8.jpg

Otto, can you flip the floor plan to show the back of the house like it is in the attached photo leaving the name of the rooms there to show their placement? Thanks.

Attachments

• Back Of House.JPG
    Back Of House.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
Wait...I think there are two doors going into Lisa's room! One door in the kitchen and one door in the computer room!

Let me go back and look at the video again and see if there's a thermostat by what I thought was a closet door in the computer room.

Is it possible there's also a bathroom off the computer room with a door that connects to Lisa's room? From the angle of her crib in the thermostat pic, you would have to be entering her room from somewhere off the computer room.

This is the doorway that the reporter passed when we saw Lisa's bedroom.

Attachments

• Door off Kitchen closed off..JPG
    Door off Kitchen closed off..JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 20
Here is the corner of the house for reference. I just want to make sure there was a MB window on the end, and there is. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7271867&postcount=368"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS[/ame]

Attachments

• White door.JPG
    White door.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 13
This pic is the only pic I see that has another doorway, off the computer room. Could that white door lead to the hallway?

Somehow we have to get to the deck from this room and that one door is not going to do it! I am wondering if there is another room behind that white door.

Could that door be to a bedroom, more so then to the deck considering they have steps to get on the deck from the side of the house.

I think the wall with the bookcase is the where the staircase is located.

Attachments

• White door.JPG
    White door.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 12
Thanks otto!

So, looks to me like there is a bathroom with the door just across from Lisa's door. While drinking wine for approximately 4 hours, I think there had to have been a couple of potty breaks, at least. Debbi nor the neighbor ever peeked in on Lisa when they went in the house? Even though she was sick and standing up the last time Debbi saw her? I don't get it, at all

Another pic of the back of the house.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7271883&postcount=372"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS[/ame]

Thanks otto!

So, looks to me like there is a bathroom with the door just across from Lisa's door. While drinking wine for approximately 4 hours, I think there had to have been a couple of potty breaks, at least. Debbi nor the neighbor ever peeked in on Lisa when they went in the house? Even though she was sick and standing up the last time Debbi saw her? I don't get it, at all

Good point! I still find that almost four hour time gap very unbelievable, especially if Lisa was sick. At some point she would be awake and crying for someone or trying to get out of the crib.

MOO

Good point! I still find that almost four hour time gap very unbelievable, especially if Lisa was sick. At some point she would be awake and crying for someone or trying to get out of the crib.

MOO
Or at least need some type of hydration - especially if sick. Four hours is a long time for a 10 month old to go without a change or some juice or water or just a rocking and a song. ITA panthera

Picture of the window where it is "alleged" entry was made. The doorway is from the kitchen, the way the reporter went through.

The other side of the computer room showing the white door.

I am beginning to wonder if this computer room is not the full length of the house. Maybe it is only half and then there area for the bedrooms.

This house is so chopped up!

Could the boys bedroom be where the white door is located and there is actually no exit to the deck?

Attachments

• Computer Room From Kitchen.JPG
    Computer Room From Kitchen.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 34
  • White door.JPG
    White door.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 30
------shots of the back of the house and back yard.

listerbackwithdeck.jpg

listerbackandyard.jpg

I would surely like to invite Debbi's drinking buddy over for a chicken dinner, some boxed wine, and a little innocent (ahem) conversation!

Seriously, c'mon. Did drinking buddy see Lisa that night? Did Debbi let her use the bathroom? What time did Lisa's little brothers last see her?

All of the media appearances by the parents and their handlers, none of the usual basic details provided. Smells.

Picture of the window where it is "alleged" entry was made. The doorway is from the kitchen, the way the reporter went through.

The other side of the computer room showing the white door.

I am beginning to wonder if this computer room is not the full length of the house. Maybe it is only half and then there area for the bedrooms.

This house is so chopped up!

Could the boys bedroom be where the white door is located and there is actually no exit to the deck?
BBM

The more I look at the floor plan, the less I believe someone came into the house at night, took Lisa from her crib and got out of the house without making a noise. First of all, they would have to know the layout of the home to even try to accomplish this, and then avoid squeaks in the hardwood floors.

something ive noticed is there doesn't seem to be any baby gates in the house....especially on those stairs.my house is like baby jail theres so many.

having a baby thats crawling/walking u dont really want them roaming about the house getting into things they shouldnt or taking a tumble down a set of stairs IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back