Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is searching the area near Hwy 17 north of Charleston County on and around the Santee River. Please note, the directions on the left side show a 41 mile drive down Hwy 17 from Myrtle Beach to the community you get off at. In order to get to the river, you would add those add'l few miles difference shown in the directions provided.

Although it indicates over and hour to get there, I recall reading that you could shoot down the highway in 40-45 min tops.

The Santee River borders the north side of the Francis Marion Nat'l Forest.

BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg

Cell-phone signal led searchers to river to look for missing N.Y. girl
http://www.thesunnews.com/142/story/884102.html
A cell-phone signal led authorities to the South Santee River in Georgetown County this weekend to search for a missing New York girl, but neither the phone nor the girl has been found, authorities said as they continued their efforts this afternoon.

Brittanee Marie Drexel's cell phone was not in use when it gave off its last signal Sunday near U.S. 17 and the Charleston County line, and investigators do not know how it got to the area, said Sheriff Lane Cribb in a brief news conference at the search site. Phones normally give off a signal until their batteries run out, he said.

BRITTANEEtoSanteeRvr.jpg

BRTTANEEpoliceRprtCHART.jpg
You can see the direction from A to B appears to be Southwest. Look at the chart above. If you were to lay that chart over a land map with 10th House cusp pointing due North, MOON and MERCURY in radix 2nd House (turned 8th of Death with MERCURY = Brittanee) would point to a southern by western direction. MOON at 22 degrees and MERCURY at 26 degrees = 48 degrees, possibly 48 miles. Note VENUS, Brittanee's co-ruler because of the intercepted Turned 1st House holding Libra, is in a western direction when the chart is superimposed on a land map.

Part of Death 15 Virgo is in an Earth sign and dispositor MERCURY (also symbolizing both Brittanee and the End of the Matter) 26 Taurus is in an Earth sign. MERCURY is disposited by VENUS in Aries. This suggests she is on the ground (as opposed to in the water), possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

Part of Death in Virgo (hands) with dispositor MERCURY in Taurus (neck) conj. ALGOL ('losing one's head) gives strong testimony she was strangled.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Very good visual presentation SOULSCAPE.
South Westerly possibly near an iron or metal structure, hmmmm. ?.?.? I'm headed over to the maps to take a deeper look into the terrain around the area of the last cell phone pings.

TY

Now that's some fine 'sleuthing' Lovejac. :clap:We've seen his fast track marketing associations to the $$big bucks$$ online and thru ebay, but YOU dug deeper into the marketing groups he ties in with, and found a B'day calendar 8/30/88 ( similar to WS's ).
Thank you!!!!

:star1::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
And now dear Lovejac, we present you with the ASTRO CROWN of Achievement

CROWN1.jpg

So is the Peter guy rolling in the dough? Does that mean he may be the one from the well to do neighborhood in the chart, and possibly the suspect?

This case hits home. I have a brittany she's only 12. I can remember being 17 ish and telling my mom I was staying at a friends, and my friend told her mom she was staying at my house. We stayed out all night long I was about 17. I got caught and never did it again. We were young, dumb, and invincable. So sad that this girl made one bad decision at such a young age and it may have cost her life.:(

The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape
----------------
Please look at this link and see if anything is connected to Brittanee's disappearance, He claims to be a Scorpio, but may not be truthful.

http://www.myspace.com/brittaneeii

Very good visual presentation SOULSCAPE.
South Westerly possibly near an iron or metal structure, hmmmm. ?.?.? I'm headed over to the maps to take a deeper look into the terrain around the area of the last cell phone pings.

TY
----------
There is an old plantation house right on the North Santee River on hwy 17 with wrought iron gates.

Good! Maybe you can describe Georgetown County, at least to some extent.

---------------
Desolate, nothing but pine trees, very little in the way of houses. McClellanville is about half way from Georgetown to Charleston, hit very hard with Hurricane Hugo, small historical fishing village on waterway. Awendaw, a few houses, shacks actually. If you close your eyes, you miss it. Then Mt. Pleasant, just before you cross the Ravenel bridge into Charleston. This entire road, is so straight, and boring, you could fall asleep. The North Santee river is the only thing that breaks up the monotony. Right at the bridge on the right is an old plantation.

The 1st time we heard about a cell ping, the report was
"Police also said they were able to locate Brittanee's cell phone as it traveled out of Williamsburg County, which is inland, toward the South Carolina coast. That was days ago."
http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87961

Williamsburg county is west of Georgetown County which the Santee River runs through. So the cell was leaving Williamsburg and headed East into Georgetown County.
Don't understand enough about the towers and the pinging 'handshakes' but for some reason they chose to look on and near the Santee River which may be in closer proximity to one of the towers...?

BRITTANEEWiliamsburgCtytocoast.jpg

----------------
Please look at this link and see if anything is connected to Brittanee's disappearance, He claims to be a Scorpio, but may not be truthful.

http://www.myspace.com/brittaneeii

I checked his site thoroughly. I did not get bad vibes. My take is that he gets psychic impressions and genuinely wants to help. I think LE should consider his 'tips' as they would anybody else's. His last statement is quite compatible with what I read in the chart about MARS and manner of death.

man's left hand on girl's neck - he's far stronger than her, she doesn't/can't even struggle, don't think he's left handed

http://blogs.myspace.com/brittaneeii

Thanks,
Soulscape

There is a steel mill in Georgetown would that be close to the iron???

Driving directions from bluewater resort to Georgetown Steel Mill
33.6 mi – about 48 mins

Oh this is not good! If I'm reading that statement right the responsible party either has money or his parents have money. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like the Holloway case.

He lives with his parents, Wanda & Mark, has an older brother, Adam, address is 456 Covewood Blvd http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Mark&name=Brozowitz&state_id= Don't know if is a "ritzy' neighborhood, maybe someone who knows the area could tell us?

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?f...y=&state=NY&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=46&y=16

His father owns a charter business http://www.reelcrazycharters.com/page4.html

The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I may be taking this too literally, but, if something did happen to her and she is not longer living... is there a garbage dump nearby? Is it possible that she could have been disposed of in a dumpster or at a garbage dump?

This story is way to similar to Natalie... It just makes me cringe.

He lives with his parents, Wanda & Mark, has an older brother, Adam, address is 456 Covewood Blvd http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=Mark&name=Brozowitz&state_id= Don't know if is a "ritzy' neighborhood, maybe someone who knows the area could tell us?

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?f...y=&state=NY&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=46&y=16

His father owns a charter business http://www.reelcrazycharters.com/page4.html

The image of the house on google maps looks like a decent neighborhood but I don't know if
would be considered ritzy...

Checking Ancestry... it appears his father (Mark) was born April 1953... no day given.

They lived at this address (on Covewood) since 1993... Per Ancestry Public Records:

Current and Prior addresses...

456 Covewood Bl, Webster, New York 14580-1001 (1993)
[1134 Titus Av, Rochester, New York 14617]
[97 Pulaski St, Rochester, New York 14621]

covewood.jpg

Can anyone give confirmation with link what time the boys checked out of hotel to return to NY? Did they all leave together (in one car or more)? I have seen approx. 1:00 am and approx. 2:00 am. Which time was it?

TIA,
Soulscape

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293717

According to Brozowitz's attorney, Brozowitz interviewed with authorities in New York as well as Myrtle Beach police in a conference call.

The attorney says that Brozowitz cleared up questions about where he was and why he left Myrtle Beach in the middle of the night with his friends, saying they were planning to leave the next morning but decided to leave early.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293717

Those boys say Brittanee left their hotel around 8 pm. Later that night, that group of boys left Myrtle Beach and headed back to New York

I had been wondering if someone was riding with Peter B. If so, then someone else knows something! At least after-the-fact.

I wonder, to what degree, those other boys were questioned?

Are any of the super-astros seeing anything that suggest there was more than one perp?

Astrologers:
Will Brittanee be found? Did I read chart info correctly that she was probably placed in a dumpster?
And what does double misfortune mean? Raped and killed? Never found.?

Astrologers:
Will Brittanee be found? Did I read chart info correctly that she was probably placed in a dumpster?
And what does double misfortune mean? Raped and killed? Never found.?

The charts suggest she met a very tragic end. I pray she will be found and that the family can gain closure and heal.

Sadly,
Soulscape

The charts suggest she met a very tragic end. I pray she will be found and that the family can gain closure and heal.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Soul or Tuba, what do the charts say about her being found? and when would be the best time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname