Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her body was found last Friday.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15057062?nclick_check=1

At a news conference late Friday evening, Fairfield police Lt. Darrin Moody said the body was found by a woman walking her dog about 30 to 40 yards off Highway 121, also known as Monticello Road, in Napa County around 9:15 a.m.

"(Napa County investigators) verified that there was a body of a young woman similar in description to our previously reported missing person," Moody said.

Moody said the remains were turned over to the Solano County Coroner's office for a full autopsy, but would not comment on whether the remains may belong to Le.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15057062?nclick_check=1

Body found in Napa identified as missing woman

An autopsy on the body is scheduled for Monday.

FAIRFIELD, Calif.—The body of a young woman found on the side of a highway in rural Napa County was identified as that of a missing nurse who disappeared just days shy of her 25th birthday, according to the Solano County Coroner.
Officials used fingerprints to positively identify Bichphuong "Phuong" Le, of Suisun City, on Monday. She had been killed, authorities said, but they didn't specify how.

No suspects have been identified, but the investigation is progressing, said Fairfield police Lt. Darrin Moody.

"We have not ruled out anything," he said, adding, "I wouldn't classify it as well on our way to an arrest. I will say we have information that we are moving forward on."

Yes, we've done a lot of work on Phuong Le. You will find it in this very thread.

On February 13, 2009 at approximately 7:10 am, Amber LeeAnne DuBois of Escondido, Calif., age 14, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her high school. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play. She has not been seen since.

On April 8, 2009 at approximately 3:32 pm, 8 year old Victoria Stafford was captured on surveillance tape leaving her Woodstock, Ontario school with a female in a puffy white jacket. The police at first said they had no reason to suspect foul play and it was only later that the case turned into a homicide investigation.

This past Monday September 14, 2009 at approximately 8:30 am, Mariam Makhniashvilli, a 17 year old originally from the Republic of Georgia and only in Canada for about 90 days, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her Toronto, Ontario high school. As in the Amber DuBois and Victoria Stafford cases, once again, police are saying they have no reason to suspect foul play, even though this child has now been missing for over 5 days.

Unfortunately, in all three cases (and countless more, no doubt) the police were/are wrong.

MariamMakhniashviliLastSeen.gif

The Part of Bondage 09 Libra and VINDEMIATRIX a.k.a. The Widowmaker both rise. VINDEMIATRIX is a notorious Death Star.

A kidnapping has taken place because the SUN, which always describes the Event, is posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping. SUN semisextiles VENUS Lord 1 (Mariam) and sextiles her co-significator MOON. Additionally, CERES, often connected to kidnappings is posited in the 1st House in a violent degree. MARS the perp (Lord 7) squares both CERES and the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

Lord 1 VENUS (Mariam) is in the horrific 22nd 'kill or be killed' degree, partile opposed CHIRON (a death aspect) and partile trine VERTEX (fated event). Moreover, 22 Leo is the degree of being one's own worst enemy. Because of this placement I wonder if she inadvertently made a bad decision. Her significator in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control suggests whatever happened was quite accidental --- in other words, she was not specifically targeted in advance; this was more likely a crime of opportunity. It is possible she knew (albeit only slightly) the person who took her (reminds me of Victoria Stafford...) and had no reason to fear him.

The MOON, Mariam's co-significator and Timer of the Event, is posited at 23 Cancer in the 10th House of Authorities. MARS the perp is there also. Could the perp perhaps be an authority figure? Notice MOON is beseiged (trapped) between MARS, the Part of Death and the malefic SOUTH NODE. MOON squares the VERTEX (fate) and inconjuncts BLACK MOON LILITH. To make matters worse, the last aspect MOON will make before going Void of Course is conjunction with the malefic SOUTH NODE. These are very dire testimonies.

I suspect a vehicle was involved.

PHAETHON, the asteroid related to cars, transportation, moving vehicles, at 09 Gemini semisquares MOON (Mariam), semisquares VERTEX (fate), trines MERCURY (natural ruler of vehicles) and trines the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

I also wonder if there were any security cameras in the vicinity of the school because the asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA is prominent: at 07 Pisces, PHOTOGRAPHICA sesquisquares MOON (Mariam) and is quindecile (an aspect of extreme agitation/stress) both SUN and VENUS (Mariam). It also separates trine MARS the perp.

It is a MOON day, SATURN hour. SATURN is Lord 4 the End of the Matter and he is posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow and Woe conjunct the SUN, square HADES and inconjunct BLACK MOON LILITH. None of this portends a happy ending...

Sadly,
Soulscape

Hello Soulscape,

There has been a dramatic new twist to Mariam's disappearance.
On Friday, May 7th, at 7:45pm her Father was arrested for stabbing the neighbour who lives across the hall in the stomach. He was wounded but not critically.
The media are reporting that he attacked the neighbour due to a 'noise' dispute. However, there have also been media reports that Mariam's brother may or may not have been acquainted with him.
Earlier that day human remains were found in a park in Toronto and her father was definitely disturbed by the news. But some outlets have reported that the attack may have also involved some 'talk' about her disappearance.

I wonder if this information may lead to any more insights into her chart?

Thank you in advance!

Update: (from original Request Board)

Could one of you do a chart for Abraham Shakespeare the missing lottery winner from Polk County FL, DOB 04/23/1966
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is the case of the missing Lottery Winner from Florida, who had a thread while missing.
The update in this case is that the only POI from day one was
Dorice (Dee Dee) Donegan Moore who was arrested as an "Accessory to Murder" and being held on 1 Million dollar Bond.

It seems that poor Abraham who could neither write nor spell, had been bilked out of millions of dollars from this lady and her b.f. ....and buried the yard he himself purchased, for 1 million and sold to her corporation.
He was found under 5 feet of concrete there.

Case closed?

Not sure if there will be other arrests since she is only charged as the Accessory to the Murder:

I used Sunrise Charts with Lakeland Florida for both of them where they were relocated during this crucial time period and using the last heard from reported date although I have read he may have died the day before., the planets would be similary placed that are being mentioned here:

Dorice Donegan Moore mug shot photo, official police report and ...
Dorice Donegan Moore, DOB 7-25-72 9340 Red Hawk Bend Drive Lakeland, Florida. Charge: Accessory after the fact/First Degree Murder.

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1250

See More PHotos here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-6169610-504083.html

TAMPA, Fla. (CBS/AP) Before her Wednesday arrest, a tearful Dorice Donegan Moore swore she didn't kill Florida lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, but she still has yet to explain how the 43-year-old's body wound up buried under five feet of concrete in her backyard

TR Mars/Atropos squares natal Mars when killed and buried in concrete
Natal promises: Algol conj. his North Node
And Neptune in the “Definite Loss” degree (swindled) and trusted the wrong people
TR Uranus conjuncts his natal Saturn when murdered

abrahamshakespearesunri.gif

Remains found, arrest of this woman as "Accessory to the murder"

(see links in prior post):

Sunrise Chart w/Transits shows the following:

Pluto (29th deg.) square Venus (Gemini) square Jupiter (29th degree) EXCESSIVE, materialistic (found with his house she purchased cheaply from him through her licensed corp. and over 2 million dollars of his money she transferred to her personal account
Uranus square Moon
Mercury in the critical 22nd degree of “Self – undoing”Mars conjunct “Dubhe” at 16Leo very critical for this type of greed and worse because it’s Mars.

doricedeedeekilledabrah.gif

Ethan's last 10 days were torture mostly for the little 4 year old boy.
We will look at his natal from the vantage point of a Sunrise Chart (not having the time of his birth), there is still a lot to glean here.
I used Orlando, because it's close in proximity to the Georgia/Florida state line as my own granddaughter was born in St.Mary's Ga.,and I read that Ethan lived early on in Ga. & Florida and the parents divorced in Florida.

I hope this suffices for now:

Ethan had his share of double duty harsh aspects in his natal chart. He started out in a loved atmosphere lots of love all around , (Trine from Sun to Moon) and Moon trine to Mercury but even though his Sun (father archetype) is Trine to Mars, his Mars takes a more complex turn for negative vibes in his natal chart, and as we know, Mars is about the physical body, and our abilities to either assert ourelves, protect our bodies, or otherwise, cave in when older too.

For Ethan, his natal Mars doing well by the Sun, had a “Y” formation, commonly called the Finger of God, or Yod and spoken of often on Forensic Astrology charts with the murders we see everyday when they are activated in event charts.
For little Ethan then, he was born with a Yod . And although they certainly are common enough formations, it's the planets within them that we look to to assess a natal chart, the inherent energies contained there.

The planets involved were the Moon conjunct his Mars (the body), with Pluto (the destroyer) and Jupiter (a planet often thought to be the benefit in the chart unless afflicted such as in this case) can be a burden and overabundance of bad energy as a result for him.

Ethan’s natal had many planets in the very late degrees. Whether or not this points to a soul that is at the end of a cycle, some may think so, but I personally do not know if this is so. It's a matter of personal philosophy and belief.

What I can tell you, is he had his Sun in a very critical 29th or Anaretic degree of Virgo (remember, it trines the Moon), so a very happy go lucky child and he would have remained well in tune with his inner spirit I’m sure had he lived longer.

He had a “good start" being briefly conceived "in love" but as I said, it quickly goes downhill for him.
As the natal chart can be seen as a reflection of the mother’s own transits when the child was conceived.

The Yod is problematic, because of the planets involved with it. (Pluto & Mars)
As well Ethan had an inconjunct (usually bad for health and what we are hearing now that occurred) to Uranus (erratic, unexpected and Saturn, - karmic and woeful)
Hence, a bad or harsh aspects to Uranus & Saturn is not at all good, even had he lived a longer life.

His Jupiter was not at all a benefit to him in this natal chart, at the 22nd degree, as we'd like to see in natal charts,
It worked against him vibrationally …..as it also Quincunx (150 degrees) to Mars
(sickness and what occurred evidentally for him)…..abuse that happened.
Not that everyone with a Quincunx will suffer a physical abuse! Because most will not.
But Mars is the body and Jupiter was the catalyst for “overabundance” and in this case the 22nd degree augers, destructive forces that overwhelm him.

Chiron the “inner wound” that we all carry within us, for his short life shows he was loved very much and he also “felt” that love (the imprint of it) he felt, other then those awful last 10 days of his life. Beyond that, his imprint was love and feeling loved by others.
Again, we see that crucial (for bad luck in his case) Jupiter at the worrisome 22nd degree operating against his better interests on the earth. It squares Chiron…….and there the love turned into the absolute “overabundance” of insult to his physical Mars ** body

Transiting Mars was at 15Leo, said to be the “worse degree of the zodiac” on the day he was killed, and Transiting Saturn Retrograde, was back and forth over his natal Sun, bringing about the end of his short life.
Atropos that harbinger of death when the time is right for the soul’s departure, is stationing over his natal Mars (the physical body)

If you look at Uranus found in the 6th house of this Sunrise chart, you will see that this erratic and rather eccentric planet would have been within the orb of a conjunction to Transiting Chiron (the inner wound we all have)…..appraoching it within 6degrees.
This was the only time that Ethan didn’t feel protected and loved, that last 10 days of his short life.

Take heart that he knew he was loved by daddy, siblings, relatives and friends and his grandparents and the natal shows this keenly.

I wonder however, if drugs were involved as you’ll notice that the Transits approaching his natal Uranus are accompanied by Neptune and the Black Moon Lilith.
Bad bedfellows of undermining influences to a very “eccentric” planet indeed!

ethansunrisenatal.gif

Ethan's last 10 days were torture mostly for the little 4 year old boy.
We will look at his natal from the vantage point of a Sunrise Chart (not having the time of his birth), there is still a lot to glean here.
I used Orlando, because it's close in proximity to the Georgia/Florida state line as my own granddaughter was born in St.Mary's Ga.,and I read that Ethan lived early on in Ga. & Florida and the parents divorced in Florida.

I hope this suffices for now:

Ethan had his share of double duty harsh aspects in his natal chart. He started out in a loved atmosphere lots of love all around , (Trine from Sun to Moon) and Moon trine to Mercury but even though his Sun (father archetype) is Trine to Mars, his Mars takes a more complex turn for negative vibes in his natal chart, and as we know, Mars is about the physical body, and our abilities to either assert ourelves, protect our bodies, or otherwise, cave in when older too.

For Ethan, his natal Mars doing well by the Sun, had a “Y” formation, commonly called the Finger of God, or Yod and spoken of often on Forensic Astrology charts with the murders we see everyday when they are activated in event charts.
For little Ethan then, he was born with a Yod . And although they certainly are common enough formations, it's the planets within them that we look to to assess a natal chart, the inherent energies contained there.

The planets involved were the Moon conjunct his Mars (the body), with Pluto (the destroyer) and Jupiter (a planet often thought to be the benefit in the chart unless afflicted such as in this case) can be a burden and overabundance of bad energy as a result for him.

Ethan’s natal had many planets in the very late degrees. Whether or not this points to a soul that is at the end of a cycle, some may think so, but I personally do not know if this is so. It's a matter of personal philosophy and belief.

What I can tell you, is he had his Sun in a very critical 29th or Anaretic degree of Virgo (remember, it trines the Moon), so a very happy go lucky child and he would have remained well in tune with his inner spirit I’m sure had he lived longer.

He had a “good start" being briefly conceived "in love" but as I said, it quickly goes downhill for him.
As the natal chart can be seen as a reflection of the mother’s own transits when the child was conceived.

The Yod is problematic, because of the planets involved with it. (Pluto & Mars)
As well Ethan had an inconjunct (usually bad for health and what we are hearing now that occurred) to Uranus (erratic, unexpected and Saturn, - karmic and woeful)
Hence, a bad or harsh aspects to Uranus & Saturn is not at all good, even had he lived a longer life.

His Jupiter was not at all a benefit to him in this natal chart, at the 22nd degree, as we'd like to see in natal charts,
It worked against him vibrationally …..as it also Quincunx (150 degrees) to Mars
(sickness and what occurred evidentally for him)…..abuse that happened.
Not that everyone with a Quincunx will suffer a physical abuse! Because most will not.
But Mars is the body and Jupiter was the catalyst for “overabundance” and in this case the 22nd degree augers, destructive forces that overwhelm him.

Chiron the “inner wound” that we all carry within us, for his short life shows he was loved very much and he also “felt” that love (the imprint of it) he felt, other then those awful last 10 days of his life. Beyond that, his imprint was love and feeling loved by others.
Again, we see that crucial (for bad luck in his case) Jupiter at the worrisome 22nd degree operating against his better interests on the earth. It squares Chiron…….and there the love turned into the absolute “overabundance” of insult to his physical Mars ** body

Transiting Mars was at 15Leo, said to be the “worse degree of the zodiac” on the day he was killed, and Transiting Saturn Retrograde, was back and forth over his natal Sun, bringing about the end of his short life.
Atropos that harbinger of death when the time is right for the soul’s departure, is stationing over his natal Mars (the physical body)

If you look at Uranus found in the 6th house of this Sunrise chart, you will see that this erratic and rather eccentric planet would have been within the orb of a conjunction to Transiting Chiron (the inner wound we all have)…..appraoching it within 6degrees.
This was the only time that Ethan didn’t feel protected and loved, that last 10 days of his short life.

Take heart that he knew he was loved by daddy, siblings, relatives and friends and his grandparents and the natal shows this keenly.

I wonder however, if drugs were involved as you’ll notice that the Transits approaching his natal Uranus are accompanied by Neptune and the Black Moon Lilith.
Bad bedfellows of undermining influences to a very “eccentric” planet indeed!

ethansunrisenatal.gif

Excellent! Profuse thanks for your thoroughness and fine presentation of detail.

I can see how the heaviest portion of Ethan's life was secure and loving, and I'm certain we're all profoundly thankful for that.

The contrast, though, is excruciating. Having known peace, safety and love before, Ethan's experience over the last 10 days were no doubt a living nightmare. I doubt his little mind was able to endure it.

As for drugs...I personally think this was most likely the case, and I'm judging mostly from physical appearances in photographs we've seen thus far released by the press.

Thanks again, Leomoon80, for your precise and beautiful work.

I thought I'd do the next chart for 2355 Hrs. the time (5/10) that SS, his mother called the Police saying Ethan "left of his own accord, and must have wandered away"

http://www.abc4.com/media/lib/5/c/6...7e69229a/Probable_Cause_Stephanie_C_Sloop.pdf

Of course, just a lie.

Let's see what the chart will reveal:

Here we see that where Capricorn is rising, at 3degrees, Ceres is conjunct at 4 degrees, that asteroid or dwarf planet, we associate with nurture and nurturing. One cannot nurture any longer a dead corpse you have essentially destroyed, (i.e. Pluto the destroyer) next to Ceres. The stars in this constellation are mostly seen as akin to Jupiter and Mars.
Again, we talk about the overreaching of Jupiter when adversely afflicted, and Mars we know about is a malefic when it comes to the stars and called a malefic by the ancients. This is because Jupiter overall is seen as a bounty or lovely and helpful when it's vibration is amiable, but Mars is seen as anything BUT, when it's afflicted by the charts. Jupiter in this case overreaches it's boundaries and is afflicted.

The North Node in the 1st house(of self identity) is in a very critical 13 degrees of a Cardinal sign, and also squares the Moon (the mother or SS)
We find SS (the Moon) in the 3rd house of Communications, i.e. the 911 call; and it is
16Aries (ruler is Mars) in the same house that Uranus conjuncts Jupiter (eccentricity and overabundance of lies) one lie, then another then another……

Venus, little Ethan, the child subject of the phone call, is found in the 6th house of care giving.
We may associate Venus as representing Ethan, because the Ruler of the 5th of children, is Taurus and Venus rules the sign of Taurus.

Venus (Ethan as the missing person) squares Uranus, squares Saturn and squares Jupiter, so in fact the lies are seen for what they are.

Mercury (the communications) opposes the MC (the authorities) and Jupiter (* which is afflicted ) quincunx the MC along with Uranus, suggesting the lies will not float.

I’m seeing that Saturn at 28 degrees the same degree as is Neptune (planet of lies and deceptions), are both forming a quincunx or inconjunct 150 degree aspect between the two, from the 9th to the 2nd, AND in addition Neptune is conjunct the Black Moon Lilith.
(mythology, says Lilith was the child-eater)

Whatever Lilith is or isn’t, it’s often not a welcome sign from mythology in the natal and tends to simply undermine.

With the Part of Fortune at 6 degrees Aquarius, and square to Mercury (the words she speaks), it’s easy to see that the ruse is up and the lies simply will come home to roost.

ethansmotherstephanieca.gif

MODIFIED TO ADD Aliana's Question : And as for Ethan himself, I think most of us would like to know if he did indeed consciously suffer for the full week, or if he was unconscious for the majority of the time.

I think perhaps he was, with Uranus being transited by Neptune (unconscious) in his chart.
But you'd probably need Tuba or another who would be more proficient at this, to give their opinion on this very pressing question
that may ease your minds.

I was reading last night the case file of Trenton Duckett posted somewhere on the forum, asking for a post of his natal chart.
I didn't know IF this had been done for the lady who requested it, so I erected his chart since she gaved the time of his birth:

Originally Posted by Jaylergirl Post #309
Trenton Duckett, missing from Leesburg, Fl

Trenton J. Duckett -
Birth date: 8/10/2004 - Time of Birth 5:36 pm
Reported Missing: 8/27/2006 around 9:15 PM

Reported missing by his mother, Melinda Marie Duckett, from her Leesburg apartment. Less than 2 weeks after reporting Trenton missing, Melinda commits suicide in her grandparents home.

Melinda -
DOB: 8/14/1985 - Place of birth, Korea
DOD: 9/08/2006 - Time of death btwn 3 - 3:30 pm

Please, please, please!! Can you provide a chart for him? TIA
----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the natal for Trenton Duckett:

I would like to thank you very much for this posting! I am just now seeing it for the 1st time tonight! I had given up on one being done on him, seemed as if nobody wanted to touch his charts with a 10 foot pole. Although the charts are not what I was hoping for, I do thank you for posting them. I have been hoping (kinda still am until there is proof) that Melinda had handed Trenton off for his safe keeping. Thank you again for this! Now, if we could only find where he is to give his family closure!!

Trenton will always be in my heart....not a day goes by that I don't think of this precious child!

I was looking at the charts of the arrested mother and her new husband,
and thought that others might want to see how these people "operated" in their lives, through their Sunrise charts (we do not have their times of birth) unfortunately, but still can glean some important information:

For NS (the new husband): **they married when Ethan was locked in the bedroom apparently sick and dying.**they went to the courthouse.

A Bucket formation appears in his chart,because in half of the chart (approximately 180 degrees), all of his planets are comprised in that sector less one. The one in this case the Moon carries the weight of the others, while isolated from the other planets. (In Astrology we call the Moon & Sun, the 'lights" as well as assigning them a role as we would a planet.

Here is how one site, astrotheme explains what happens:
The concentrated energy is released through the isolated planet, also known as the Apex, which channels the entire dynamism of the chart and constitutes the native's privileged focal point
A minimum distance of 30 degrees, and preferably of 60 degrees, must separate the isolated planet/conjunction from the main group. ** in this case it is over 60 degrees away from the rest of the planets

It's a fairly common formation in a chart, but in his case, it does become more interesting because of what he is accused of doing and admits to having done, so worthy of study.

Unlike Ethan, N.N. (as well, SS the mother) was conceived in a not loving relationship between his biological parents, because the Moon and Sun are at odds, hence, internal struggles with him go on reflecting a struggle within himself , the emotions and with the world outside of himself.
His Mars in Sagittarius, squares his Moon inclining him towards martial rule or bullying others.
Mars also semi-square to Venus, so I don’t think he likes women too much either, and probably hated his own mother.
There is also an opposition from the Moon to Saturn , and it’s possible he thinks of himself as a “victim” of women , Moon squares Neptune, underming him further (multiple personality disorders?)and squares the North Node.

This Moon is very much isolated from the rest of his planets, so he doesn’t and did not integrate well, the emotions to his benefit.
They are “outside” of his control …other then the bully or reactive kind as the Bucket formation speaks of, all the other energies go "there"

Venus in Detriment in Scorpio, and all the adverse aspects of his Venus, it was just a matter of time for this man to potentially do much physical damage to the “woman of my dreams” as he termed, SS (Ethan's mother) recently on his public image internet spot.

It is said that Uranus is Exalted in Scorpio, however, we only need to look at this critical degree for Uranus, the 18th or Evil degree to understand, that it mattered not.

The 18th degree overshadows and augments the other afflictions here in his natal, and with the square to Jupiter (that overreaching, overreacting planet) when afflicted sans self control, (Saturn square Mercury square Sun and opposing the isolated Moon) did the grave harm he must now be punished for.

I’ve read he had an obsessive compulsive disorder as well as Multiple Personalties, (see link below)

There is the Saturn (in Virgo) nit picky and excessively so perhaps with it’s square to Neptune critical degree in a muteable sign(delusions) and the Sun (personality)
Mercury Rx in the natal when there are mental disorders do not help for sure, as mercury rx thinks “past” instead of forward.

Jupiter afflicted and square Uranus may explain the multiple personalities the ex wife insists he had.

(ex wife speaks out) :

In court filings, Nathan Sloop denied abusing her and denied being diagnosed with a mental illness other than obsessive compulsive disorder. No domestic violence charges were filed against him in Utah.

May 14--When "Ghost," one of Nathan Sloop's multiple personalities, took over, he flew into frightening rages and took offense at "any perceived slight or criticism," according to a protective order filed by his former wife.
Jennifer Freeman, of Orlando, Fla., didn't want to leave their 5-year-old daughter alone with him.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/yb/144932023

Sunrise Chart for NN: not sure where he was born yet, but i believe it may be in the West and in Colorado **So this may be necessary to change if it makes any huge difference, but I doubt it would be necessary. The transits are not for the arrrest date,
and we think that Ethan died on the 9th, and they buried him on the 10th in the Mountains before calling the police near midnight that night. Atropos over his Jupiter is a testament to this fact.

nathanielsmarriedethans.gif

Thank you again, Leomoon80. These profile details definitely reinforce the impressions of NS we've developed on sorting through the evidence available through the media. You brought about a new idea I don't think has really been seriously considered in the threads yet, and that was his possible distaste for women. We've speculated he was abusive to his significant others in the past and had the potential to be abusive in the future.

You also drew attention to the fact NS may feel he's a "victim" to women. Absolutely confirmed in statements NS himself made regarding his ex, and also in voice mail transcripts released in the press.

Truthfully, I hadn't taken his multiple personality disorder statements seriously (or the statements of some of his family members on the same subject). I thought maybe it was a ploy or an excuse for his behavior. But your research reflects there may be validity to his claim and possibly OCD as well. Thank you for enriching our perspective of his psyche.

Now if he'd just grown a conscience somewhere in his upbringing. :(

Again, stellar work. Many thanks for your continued attention to Ethan's case.

Idaho 4 Groens: Requested on Post 310, in Nov. 2009, we look at 8 years old (now 11)
Samuel Becker Boehlke's case of missing while on a hike in the wilderness with his father.
This took place in the snow and cold, in Crater National Park.
The child was described as mildly autistic and the request was made that loud noises would upset him, so, no bells or whistles were used in the
hunt for Sammy.

(http://archive.mailtribune.com/archi...ories/boy2.htm)

Sammy has Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), a condition also known as high functioning autism. (http://home.nps.gov/applications/dig...idents&id=2935)

Sammie had some behaviors that were associated with low-level autism, but he had not been diagnosed with an autism disorder. (http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs...325/-1/NEWSMAP)

Here is the Event Chart, and my findings:

The subject is Sammy, and the child may be seen as the 5th House Ruler or Moon in the 6th of caregiving which squares Mars in this last seen chart.
According to Rex Bill’s Rulership Book, Saturn rules extreme temperatures of cold, and
we can see that Saturn at the 22nd degree is opposed to Neptune (Sammy’s mental state perhaps being shown by Neptune undermining him ) in the 12th house conjunct Ceres in the house of the lost and incapable of helping himself here.
The Ruler of the 12th house of incarceration and self-undoing is Capricorn, hence Saturn rules for Sammy as well as the intercepted sign of Aquarius, has a Saturn Sub-ruler.

I’d give the father the benefit of the doubt, just as the thread attempted to do with the LE and public, for acceptance of the father's story.

If we count 4 houses from the location of the Moon (Sammy in the 6th), we come to the cusp of the 9th, for the parent (presumably the father in this case), and see that Jupiter in Scorpio the 21st degree is telling us there is a “Definite Loss” that took place, with Jupiter conjunct Mercury here.
Unable to call out for help?
OR, if the father is represented here, (I normally use the 10th for father, but many use the 4th) so I counted 4 houses to find him from the Moon’s position……
And “if the father”, then we might suggest that he failed to call for help as he said, taking the hours to personally look for his son, (probably had no cell phone with him from my understanding)
And the “Definite Loss” then belongs to the father…….Jupiter 21Scorpio conj. Mercury (communications)

Sammy's natal did have the North Node 1Virgo conjunct "Regulus" the Persian Royal Star, for those who keep track of it in the natal charts, it promises a Fall in life for those with Regulus in their natal charts.
He was very young however. Only 8.
His natal Neptune at 0.15Aquarius, was conjunct "Altair" The Eagle...and conjunct to Uranus. (mildly autistic)
With Jupiter conjunct the Moon and quincunx (health aspect) to the Sun, the "overreach of expansive Jupiter with a health issue here affecting him.
Saturn transited this area and triggered the Mercury/Sun Quincunx to Jupiter during his disappearance.

lastseenbyfatherinwilde.gif

Leo....... I'm in no way claiming to be as smart as you guys but I have a couple of questions about the 9th house in your chart for Sammy.

I notice that POF (known as harmony and success) is in the 9th house, that you have with the father, I do see how Jupiter in Scorpio signifies a stressfull time, however could you view the chart as the father actually being involved and being successful but being stressed out about the situation????? just wondering how you came to the conclusion about the father not being involved..... Please understand its 2am and I am tired I'm not even sure if this makes since if it doesn't just ignore :O)

REF:
Leo....... I'm in no way claiming to be as smart as you guys but I have a couple of questions about the 9th house in your chart for Sammy.

I notice that POF (known as harmony and success) is in the 9th house, that you have with the father, I do see how Jupiter in Scorpio signifies a stressfull time, however could you view the chart as the father actually being involved and being successful but being stressed out about the situation????? just wondering how you came to the conclusion about the father not being involved..... Please understand its 2am and I am tired I'm not even sure if this makes since if it doesn't just ignore :O)

To answer your question directly as to my intent, I don't think this chart adds up overwhelmingly one way or another.
Jupiter's degree is more then just stressful, Anthony Louis, the Horary Astrologer once said, it's not a maybe, it's a given, "Definite Loss" and from all my studies and personal observations over this degree (because I have it in my own chart), I can say that it does portend such a loss.

The POF is not about harmony & success however, it is about the soul's fortune (good or bad)
and this is why Tuba and others here have often called it "The Part of mis-fortune" to impart that when the chart calls for it.

As I said, I'm giving the father the "benefit of the doubt" in the same way that the LE did, as well as the entire family.

I mentioned the "Definite Loss degree" being 21Scorpio, and of course, it's seen here as applying to Jupiter which conjuncts Mercury.

I can apply this degree whichever way I wish hugely based upon observations, both personal and throughout the ages of others, such as the ancients own notations of this position.
Granted, I'm concerned, about the degree of Scorpio as it is related to Mercury (the lower mind and the way we communicate).......by it's conjunction here.

But what more can be taken of a relative symbol here? Mercury as lying? or Mercury as
simply doing what it could but in the end, losing completely, because of the lack of communications to the police when he first went missing?

The story goes, that the father took a few hours in searching by himself for the child, but the child was not to be found .
Many criticized and suggested that the father lost vital time in doing so........but it was also said he had no cell phone in his possession (21Scorpio (definite loss) because of it?)

I'm choosing to give the man the benefit of the doubt as I said. Astrology is a study of vibrations that can be read either/or in some instances, the "ors" add up to overwhelm in one direction.

That's not the case here.
imo.

PS - I'm glad you asked this question , as it's good to clarify sometimes and in this case in particular because of the concern I had near the Midheaven.
the Part of Fortune (in this case, and relatively speaking), is semi-square (objectively) the SUN itself,
and trine to the moon.
It is a "mixed bag" then, but we all know it points to not finding the child (the semi-square to the Sun ) and the communications or lack of them in this case , may have led to the end result , the "loss" of Sammy.
The POF sextile Chiron (the inner wound all will feel) because of this event is in line or harmony with it's end fortune.
I would then take Jupiter in the 21st of Scorpio as the chart's LUCK, and in this case, the LUCK was not there for finding the child , it was a "definite loss" no question about it.

Leomoon

Here is Sammy's Natal Chart as well:

Sunrise (no time of birth) which shows the transits on that fateful day for him:

Last update I could find from the LE: They consider this a closed case, but The forum member Idaho4Groens , asked for us to look into this event and Sammy's case perhaps for edification of it but not to resolve it other then as given.
Posting it here then, gives the other Astrologers their right by seeing it, to post their opinions which could be quite different from my own, and I understand this. That's the beauty too, of Astrology. opinions to think about when it comes to the symbols, just as I learn a lot being a forum member myself via feedback.

Update:
Sadly, the mystery of Samuel Boehlke's disappearance remains unsolved more than three years after he vanished near the rim of the caldera at Crater Lake National Park.

Michael Justin, public information officer for the park, said Wednesday that a large search-and-rescue training exercise at the park last fall focused on locating some trace of the boy, but nothing was found.

Justin said Sammie's disappearance "still keeps me awake at night sometimes. We feel so sorry for the family."

The boy, described by his family as exhibiting symptoms of autism...... (http://www.theworldlink.com/articles...ws06101906.txt)

...the boy suffered from a form of autism known as sensory integration disorder, which causes him to cover his ears and hide when he hears loud noises. Because of his condition, searchers have been asked not to blow whistles or sirens.

Sunrise:

samuelsavagebeckerboehl.gif

Can we say that Jupiter in the natal chart of Sammy, promised him something in life because it conjuncts the Fixed star "Scheat?"
I'd say so.

It's rather ironic as well that Jupiter in the "last Seen" is so critical, and
in the Definite Loss degree that it turned out this way for the child.

Scheat @ 28Pisces , only promises (vaguely) some "Misfortune" in life.
And in Sammy's case, Jupiter is affected by Scheat, or the "luck" and benefit one may gain from Jupiter's position in our natal charts.

Police have found a body described as "average" height and weight, badly decomposed about one mile from where this little girl was last seen.
The body remains were in an irrigation ditch about one half mile from her home and a mile west of the Greeley Mall where someone reported seeing Kayleah that day.

The detectives feel the body may have been moved by water since
that area had been combed at least twice before.

Although the feeling is it could be Kayleah Wilson, the 12 yr. old who disappeared going to a birthday party that Sunday, they have not yet confirmed same.

http://www.denverpost.com/newsheadlines/ci_15117338

Greeley Police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said that the body was spotted by a ditch rider at about 6 a.m., in a pool about 10-feet wide and 3-feet deep, just below an irrigation gate.

so badly decomposed that it is not possible to tell if the body is that of a male or female.

However, he said the person is "average sized".

He said that investigators have not ruled out that the body may be that of Wilson, who left her mother's apartment in west Greeley the afternoon of March 28 to walk eight blocks to a friend's birthday party.

He said that Kayleah is described as about 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds — an averaged sized person.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/greeley-99028-body-ditch.html

Discovery of a Body:

kayleahbodyfoundinirrig.gif

T Square with Pluto in the 8th of death connecting Jupiter/Uranus (the LE )and luck finding the missing (Uranus) body of this Missing person (Uranus) with Saturn in the 5th house of “Children”, However, at the midpoint of these two planets, is “Scheat” the fixed star of misfortune and sadness.

The Moon tells the tale of the finding in the 3rd house of communications conjunct Atropos (death) but also conjunct the Part of fortune (for the family to put their child to rest)
POF also conjoins Mars in Leo in the 4th house (close to her home)

The gruesome discovery, Sun in the 12th conjunct “Algol” along with Mercury in the 12th, the Ruler of the chart.

The ditch rider (Scorpio) Vertex in the 0 degree of Scorpio, 6th house, is seen to trine
(helpful for finding) Neptune (what was hidden) Trines Chiron (the sadness to impart now to the family) Trine Mars (the discovery by the ditch rider…..connected to the Vertex (the fated event)
But Vertex is also opposed to Mercury, (the discoverer, hates to have to be the one with the bad news)and is probably adversely affected by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01