Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey house,

Would love to know what your charts say about the possiblity of Casey getting her bond lowered on this second try of hers....

Do we know a date yet? As soon as we find it, will do a chart and see.

I would look to Jupiter and Saturn, either by transit, or to these in the natal chart. Saturn shows up in arrests/incarceration. Jupiter rules the courts.

I find all of this very fascinating. Thank you for sharing it.

I do have a question: Does the chart indicate a day or a general time frame when Sun and Mercury opposing Neptune. Mercury inconjunct Uranus; in other words, when something might have happened to Caylee?

The chart above for Caylee is her natal chart. It shows the position of the planets, the "lights" (Sun and Moon", and the personal points (Ascendant and Midheaven) at the moment she was born.

These can be interpreted in any number of ways. I looked at them to see the potential for her coming to harm, and to pinpoint what kinds of influences might cause that.

The timing of anything happening to Caylee, given that she is so young, and all I have for a birth time is a quick view of a birth record framed on the wall of her bedroom, makes it all just a bit speculative.

I really got more information from her mother's chart for the time period starting very late at night on the 17th, through mid afternoon on the 18th. Lots of folks on general are focused on the 16th, which isn't impossible, because Uranus aspects frequently happen slightly ahead of time. But, I will wait until and if there is ever any confirmation of what happened to Caylee and when it happened.

Will be happy to, drumstick. I have to run some errands, and will be back later on this afternoon.

In the meantime, notice the Sun and Mercury opposing Neptune.

Mercury and Saturn are squaring Mars, while Venus is also squaring Pluto, and tied into the Mars configuration by an inconjunct.

These aspects are consistent with our worst fears for little Caylee.

But, more after I get my chores completed. I have to do these while my husband is napping, because I am nervous about his falling when I am gone. He has Parkinson's, and a fall last April resulted in a broken hip.

Thank you very much for your follow up and I have to say I'm very curious about this subject.

Hope all is well for you and your husband too.

thanks again~ drumstick

One date I see coming up that looks interesting...

Around August the 14th, early am, eastern time. Not sure about it, though. TWT

Hi housemouse,
Do you have any birth info on Cindy or George? I would be so interested to know if you
would see any involvement by these two in the cover-up of the crime.
I just can't trust these two . They both have terrible tempers, but those eyes of George really are scary aren't they?

I have Cindy's birthdate, but no time and no confirmed location.

Nothing on George except the month that someone posted earlier in the thread.

The "noon" chart for the date given for Cindy. I haven't done much with it, because I am very unsure of it's accuracy. Not much point unless a birth date, time, and place is verified by something other than a post on a forum, unfortunately.

CindyAnthony-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for Cindy's solar chart.

Those Gemini's do have the gift of gab don't they?

Just from glancing at your charts I noticed Cindy's Mars is conjunct
Casey's Sun @28 Pisces and transiting Pluto is squaring from 28 Sag.
That looks powerful.

I'll leave it to you to interpret.

MysteryAddict...

The interaction between Cindy and Casey is difficult, isn't it?

Also notice Cindy's Saturn on Casey's Mars, the square between their Sun mars conjunction and the Mars Saturn conjunction, with Casey's Mercury also in square to Cindy's Mars.

Astrolgers who are "into karmic connections" would see them all over the place here. I tend toward the practical, and avoid the metaphysical/ psyhchological applications. Just the facts are hard enough for me.

Remember, in doing these charts, I am focusing on the timing of whatever happened to Caylee. I will put up a "tri-wheel" chart for those who want to scrutinize the transits to both Cindy and Casey.

Here it is. The inside chart is Cindy's, the middle chart is Casey's, and the outer chart is June 18th, arbitrarily set for 1:30 AM.

Anyone want to see a "quad wheel" with Caylee's included? Even if you do not understand astrology, it is interesting to see how all the planets are involved, just by looking.

Notice the involvement of Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus....

Tri-WheelAmTraditional.jpg
[/IMG]

I mentioned earlier in the thread that the full moon time-frame in August looked interesting. So, I thought I would put up the chart for those who might be interested to see what might develop around that time. (If anything?)

Here it is, and comments will be in the next post.

TransitsofAug162008.jpg
[/IMG]

Those of you who have been struggling to figure out how this whole "chart" thing works as a timing device might be interested to look at the full moon chart above.

Look at the positions of Mars at 28 Virgo, and see that it squares Pluto at 28 Sagittarius at the full Moon on the 16th of August.

If you remember, Casey's Sun is at 28 Pisces.

So, at the full moon, tr Mars is opposing Casey's natal Sun, and tr Pluto is squaring Casey's natal Sun.

The full Moon is conjuncting Neptune, which is also in opposition to the Sun... and, notice the inconjunct to Uranus at 21 Pisces from the Sun? Remember Casey's Mercury at 23 Pisces, and how involved Uranus was at the time of Caylee's disappearance?

Also, Saturn at 9 Virgo in the full moon chart is almost exactly squaring Casey's natal Saturn at 9 Sagittarius.

There is so much I could say about all this. But, your eyes would glaze over with all the jargon, and I hate it when astrologers do that, even to me. I just want them to get to the point, and tell me in plain English without all the babble.

My summary is this. Something interesting will happen around this time-frame. (It is possible that Casey will be charged.)

Again, my beliefs are against "predicting". I am interesting in timing, however, and will be paying attention to what happens around the full moon, because of the above transits.

Sometimes, I do not even like to post this kind of info.

I truly want the police to take their time, assemble their evidence, and charge whoever is responsible for Caylee's disappearance when they are sure they can successfully prosecute whoever is responsible.

I just checked, and there is a partial eclipse with the full moon on the 16th. I am not very good at eclipses, so wonder what, if anything it will mean?

A delay? It falls on Saturday, so maybe we won't find out for a while?

I reported this to the mods, because I have been on too many forums where people solicit funds for their own purposes.

I know nothing about these people, do not believe in psychics, and do not want to see any websleuthers taken for a ride.

Now, that said, these people may be on the up-and-up. But, we have no way of knowing. In my humble opinion, verify before you send anyone money.

Scams abound, friends.

Thanks to the mods who deleted the request for donations to some "psychics" offering to "help" with searching...

I just checked, and there is a partial eclipse with the full moon on the 16th. I am not very good at eclipses, so wonder what, if anything it will mean?

A delay? It falls on Saturday, so maybe we won't find out for a while?

This is what my personal chart says for the lunar eclipse on August 16th:

"The month holds another eclipse on August 16. This one will be a full moon lunar eclipse and may be connected to an event that came up at the last eclipse in Aquarius, February 6. Think back to that date - something you learned then may now be advanced to a new level or discussion.

Even if you can think of nothing that occurred in the early part of February, there are other manifestations that may surface at the new eclipse August 16.

Before I talk about those, I want to be clear about last February, for that was a difficult month for many Pisces. That month also held an eclipse in Virgo on February 20. If you had a hard time near February 20, you will NOT have a repeat of that experience. That family of eclipses in Virgo and Pisces is over and not due back for nine years. Thank goodness!

The eclipse on August 16 will light your house of solitude and reflection and be a lyrical time to work on creative projects. You will get a great deal done while working alone near this date, especially if the project is artistic or visual or involves writing. You won't have the distraction of others - just barricade yourself inside all alone. Set aside time simply to think, experiment, and try different approaches - you'll see lovely results. This full moon will conjoin your ruler, Neptune, the planet that inspires a rich imagination. (Neptune again!)

One very startling outcome of the August 16 full moon eclipse will be to reveal another's secret, but only if the person involved has tried to keep one from you. If there is something that someone has tried to hide from you, those facts will now fly out into the open when those facts are illuminated by the full moon eclipse.

If someone has been duplicitous, it may come as devastating disillusioning news and may bring a final break with that person. Eclipses can be very cleansing by bringing full disclosure, and if this does happen, it will be so that you can protect yourself."

I've found the eclipses that happen twice/year shake things up and reveal secrets. I've had some pretty shocking and terrible things go on in my life on during an eclipse.

Casey is also a Pisces like me.

Very interesting, Choo_Choo. I hope that this interpretation will apply to Casey and this awful situation.

Particularly where you said:

If there is something that someone has tried to hide from you, those facts will now fly out into the open when those facts are illuminated by the full moon eclipse.

Can all pray for this, and that justice be done for little Caylee, if it is His will that it be done here on earth?

I have been casting chart after chart to see when we might possibly get more information or significant developments in the case.

There is a pattern forming with the planets involved tomorrow. (Moon/Pluto/Mars/Uranus). I picked an arbitrary time, where it would show clearly. Look at the red lines with the squares, and the red line with the little circles.

TransitsofAug112008.jpg

Here it is. The inside chart is Cindy's, the middle chart is Casey's, and the outer chart is June 18th, arbitrarily set for 1:30 AM.

Anyone want to see a "quad wheel" with Caylee's included? Even if you do not understand astrology, it is interesting to see how all the planets are involved, just by looking.

Notice the involvement of Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus....

Tri-WheelAmTraditional.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi housemouse,

Absolutely, I would love to see a chart including Caylee, Casey and Cindy and transits if they will fit on the screen.

After all, Caylee is the center of our concern, so I'm thinking she should be the center chart. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname