Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The motion could be refused a hearing if he violated the order by filing late. We need to find when the state supplied it, yes.

On a bed of nails I wait...

for April the 15th...

a day which has been predicted to be a day that Casey will wish had never dawned.:behindbar

So happy more docs are forthcoming soon! Thanks angel!:blowkiss: for always letting us know what is happening with this case. Many times your updates are all I need. I appreciate your efforts!

Busy busy busy week! Thank GOD! I have been squirming for new info!:)

The motion could be refused a hearing if he violated the order by filing late. We need to find when the state supplied it, yes.

Tuba Here is when Baez picked up the video tapes! He had 15 days from picking up the tapes to file to block the release of them, ordered by Baez in the hearing about them. According to the County Clerk Records he NEVER filed the motion!! :bang: The subheadlines in this article was added as an edit: Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 03-04-2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added Subheadlines In Article because of thier importance!

UPDATED: Casey Anthony Could Still Face Death Penalty
Posted: 4:48 pm EST March 4, 2009
Updated: 5:44 pm EST March 4, 2009
CASEY'S ATTORNEY PICKS UP JAILHOUSE VIDEO
The clock is now ticking for Casey Anthony's attorney to block a jail house video from being released. Baez picked up a copy and is now reviewing the tape. He has two weeks to ask a judge to seal it.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18855221/detail.html

I hope this helps you out! :blowkiss:
Ready for a busy week everyone? Doc dumps, depos, & a possible hearing filed by Baez (LATE to try to block again!) to block the release of the videos! :woohoo:

:angel:

Documents & Videos are being updated & posted as they are released in the Time-Stamped thread! Happy Monday! :woohoo:

:woohoo: Whoops Sorry Baez! :woohoo:

Hours after the release of three DVDs of evidence, Danielle Tavernier, a spokeswoman for the State Attorneys office, said that audio interviews with Orange County Corrections officers -- Sgt. Billy Richardson and Lt. Tammy Unser -- were errantly released. They are both part of a motion by Casey Anthony's defense not to be made public, but Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland has yet to rule on the recordings.

Tavernier asked media outlets not to publish the recordings. The Orlando Sentinel decided to publish the audio and the contents of the interview because we obtained the information lawfully.

Orlando Sentinel says in the article they didn't release them but they did as well as others did! :woohoo:

I Added This to my post Tuesday April 7th!
Now they are saying Baez filed a block last week on this motion about the release of these & the video. I'll check the Orange Co Clerk Records again to see what day he could have possibly filed the motion. He would have still been way past the due date of the 15 days from the date he received the videos! :waitsec:

The video would provide more information but we can exercise imagination to fill in the pictorial on the audio tapes, which are detailed. The only missing factor is the prisoner's facial expression, not described in full. Now that these audios have been released, suppression of the remaining visuals is rather moot and pointless.

One thing we do know, the accusation that private medical data was divulged proved groundless and untrue.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnthonyApprehendedontheRoad031.jpg

This chart is for the apprehension of Anthony after her car had run an unmarked police vehicle off the road. The vehicle then switched on flashing lights and pulled her over. Conversation ensued inside the vehicle. Anthony aways had the option to elect mutual reception with Uranus. In custody, she is Neptune at crisis, 21° Fixed Sign is a critical degree. She is just into the 12th House of incarceration but by exchange with Uranus, she would be in House 1, speaking instead of withholding and invoking her privilege to say nothing under advice of counsel. Saturn would oppose her and that she is unwilling to confront, the price for the crime she committed (Saturn rules the House of Past Acts here, 12.) So she chooses the seclusion and retreat of jail, Sun trine Neptune in H. 12, Moon sextile Neptune in H. 12. To her, that is the easy election, withdraw and say nothing. In coming months, we see her waive her right to appear over and over until the judge compels her presence in court.

I'm just catching up here. Thanks, Tuba, for the charts. Thanks for the docs links, Angel.

So, what I'm reading is Baez has been lax in his defense strategy by NOT filing his motion against release of various "incriminating" documents? As much as this guy likes to file motions, I'm a bit surprised he didn't proceed to the courthouse as soon as the videos and other evidence were placed into his possession. Can he have other things on his mind, such as dealing with the many Bar Association inquiries he's had recently?

Seems, though, he is allowing these items to slip into media hands (and ours) so his client will have an appeal strategy later down the road....."My attorney was incompetent...." Would he do such a thing? Would he jeopardize his professional reputation for the likes of KC? :eek: :waitasec:

Some of the defense lawyers commenting on this case have put out the notion that the huge reaction of Prisoner when the skeleton was discovered might work to her benefit, making her seem more human and susceptible. Until we see the video, we can't agree or disagree.

Baez has viewed the tapes extensively and may have decided they are helpful to his client for whom he will not sacrifice himself. I should add that since Baez exceeded the time to file pronounced from the bench, it does not seem egregious that the jail audio tapes slipped under the big secure door.

Unfortunately for her, even if she cried that moment, a normal everyday juror is going to wonder how she could sit in her other jailhouse tapes and NOT weep for her little girl once while speaking to her family, or wonder how she could say, "this is such a hugh waste" as her friend Christina cries to her in fear that something may have happen to Caylee, or wonder how she could sit w/the investigators in the very beginning and check out her nails and make small 'fun' talk w/them without showing any interest in finding Caylee or hearing emotional pain in her voice.
There are 100 more unemotional cold hearted actions by the Prisoner that will extinguish any 'hint of sensitivity" in this couple minutes of video tape.

Sorry Mr. Baez and L.K-B, this won't save her. Keep looking....

She's going DOWN. Amen !

why aren’t any of these defense lawyers paying attention to the fact that her reaction on Dec 11th was to a report of a child’s remains found...NOT the positive identification of the remains that came over a week later...in my tired eyes - it only furthers her guilt - because she knew she had put her there and the jig was up.

reference her reaction to "small bones" being found in the river by LP's divers...NOTHING...no emotion, no hives, no "breakdown" she walked by the TV stone-faced and went back to her cell...why? because she knew it wasn’t Caylee, because she didn’t put her there.

sorry for the small rant - but, with all the evidence that we have learned about - which i believe is a very SMALL sampling of what they actually have against her...all signs point to this monster killing her BABY for nothing other than greed -imo. gross.

...sorry for the mini rant...it's just infuriating to me.

On May 7, the scheduled hearing regarding suppression of the jail video, Mercury turns retrograde. Yes, that very morning, presaging a change of mind over documentation in Gemini. The Moon leaves Libra on a semi-square of 45° to Saturn, describing agitation and bickering between adversaries (Moon & Saturn rule opposite Signs). The Moon then enters Scorpio, where she has need to apologize for wrongdoing as a Scorpio Moon is in her fall. She is at strain with the 1°45' II Mercury because they are inconjunct, denoting negligence, inattention, sloppiness and lack of concern that allowed the escape of the audio tapes.

The very next day, we have a Full Moon. The Scorpio Moon will trine Uranus in Pisces, although afflicting a preachy conjunction of Jupiter & Neptune. Uranus in the jailhouse Pisces cannot be overcome, therefore however it occurs, the video tapes will out!

We are still in need of times for the May 7 hearing and the Baez filing AFTER he viewed the tapes. His original objection was filed weeks ago but what of the required follow-up? Web Sleuths, see if you can score in this Easter Egg Hunt. Thank you!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DepositionOnFullMoon028.jpg

Intuiton tells me the original time of day set for the Anthony depostions is an hour of convenience for the parties. Due to sheer good luck, if this is untrue, the horoscope still reveals the aspects of the Full Moon which culminates during this very hour.

Mercury, ruler of the Ascendant, is trine Pluto. Hidden knowledge, heretofore withheld, emerges through astute questioning. No one is more persuasive than Jupiter conjunct Neptune. He insinuates passage through to the The Facts via a winding way. This is the strong period of the year for Aries John Morgan.

The daughter is House 5, of course, ruled by Venus and the solstice point for Venus is 29:25 Virgo opposite Prisoner's own natal Sun. Venus also rules the past or what has come before. She is at a critical degree. Important Full Moon lunar node conjunct Cindy's own Moon and afflicting Mercury on the lunar node of Prisoner. The accused will not benefit from today's revelations.

Critical degree for the prisoner tells us her situation blows up due to her obstruction and obstinacy. Circumstances are exigent, grave and climactic for her and her frustration is boundless.

This chart, as marked, is set for 9:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time or 10:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Daylight Time. I chose that hour because the parties had set it as convenient for their original February deposition.

We are still in need of times for the May 7 hearing and the Baez filing AFTER he viewed the tapes. His original objection was filed weeks ago but what of the required follow-up? Web Sleuths, see if you can score in this Easter Egg Hunt. Thank you!

Where did you get May 7 for a hearing date? I just checked the Orange County Clerk's website and did not see any new notice of hearings filed?

Also, wanted to add that the depositions for George and Cindy are separate....one is at 10:30 and the other at 1:30. I know a chart has been done for the morning but what about the second deposition in the afternoon?

Angel Who Cares supplied it in this mornings news.

Angel Who Cares supplied it in this mornings news.

The actual quote from the article is:

"The judge was expected to rule on the audio files May 7."

To me that sounds as if he was just going to read JB's motion and make a decision without an actual hearing. If that's the case, we won't be able to get a time-stamped document until May 7 unless Strickland rules earlier.

Or I could just be misreading the article. :)

FYI: Updated Info In the Criminal Case Dockets!

CASE ACTIONS
Docket Date-----Defendant-------------------Docket Entry
4/7/2009----A---NOTICE OF HEARING FILED 05/07/2009
4/7/2009----A---NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

FYI: No time yet posted for this hearing it has to be approved by Judge Strickland first. I will post this as soon as it is posted in the Clerk Records! For those who couldn't find it it is listed at the bottom of the Case Actions! It is not posted in the Case Calendar yet! I posted this to confirm that he filed a motion for a hearing....that just means that Judge Strickland has to approve for the hearing or deny the request at this time it is only a motion! I hope this clears up the confusion for everyone. :blowkiss: As soon as I find if the Judge approved or denied the motion I will post it!
:hug:

Thanks!

why aren’t any of these defense lawyers paying attention to the fact that her reaction on Dec 11th was to a report of a child’s remains found...NOT the positive identification of the remains that came over a week later...in my tired eyes - it only furthers her guilt - because she knew she had put her there and the jig was up.

reference her reaction to "small bones" being found in the river by LP's divers...NOTHING...no emotion, no hives, no "breakdown" she walked by the TV stone-faced and went back to her cell...why? because she knew it wasn’t Caylee, because she didn’t put her there.

sorry for the small rant - but, with all the evidence that we have learned about - which i believe is a very SMALL sampling of what they actually have against her...all signs point to this monster killing her BABY for nothing other than greed -imo. gross.

...sorry for the mini rant...it's just infuriating to me.

Thank you and finally! That is what I have been thinking. This is actually more hindering to her than helpful. If I was a juror, I would think she just gave away the cows and made it obvious. I too want to know why or even how anyone could not factor this in or why the defense would possibly think this could help her defense in any way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member