Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is certainly not lost on the state prosecutors nor on attorneys who are or were prosecutors but defense attorneys are thrilled she showed any emotion at all. The logic involved doesn't enter in for them, just as it does not when looking at the mass of circumstantial evidence. In this case, they are more or less reduced to picking holes in the coat worn by the other team. The fact that they are willing to defy logic should give potential jurors pause. Of course, you can watch this nightly on the crime shows. Check out their distortion of the August discovery by Roy Kronk.
He was onto it but Richard Cain, derelict in his duty was not and so Kronk is impugned. Is that rational? No!

FYI: Judge Strickland is who filed the complaint to the law bar against Baez!! Article in the time-stamped thread! I don't think the Judge is happy with Baez at all!!

Thanks SS & Tuba for your recent charts & insights too! :blowkiss:
I've been very busy lately & am leaving for San Diego Tuesday until May 2nd. I will have access to a PC, but will have days I will be busy or not near a PC. On those days Green-Eyed Blonde & a few others are going to make sure you get the media posted in the Time-Stamps. Just thought I should let you know why on some days I'm not posting. :wink:

Thanks!
:angel:

FYI: Court date is set now May 7 confirmed from a media report. On why the state should not release a video of Casey Anthony's reaction the day she learned a child's remains were found near her home. Baez also wants the judge to stop the state from releasing any videos, audiotapes and interviews with corrections officers who may have heard any conversations between Baez and Casey Anthony. This will be a very interesting hearing knowing that Judge Strickland is behind the complaint to the law bar!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek Is right ishouldbeworking!!!:wink:

Article in the Time-Stamped thread for you, but this is the major points I read from the article at this time!

Thanks!

FYI: Judge Strickland is who filed the complaint to the law bar against Baez!! Article in the time-stamped thread! I don't think the Judge is happy with Baez at all!!

Thanks SS & Tuba for your recent charts & insights too! :blowkiss:
I've been very busy lately & am leaving for San Diego Tuesday until May 2nd. I will have access to a PC, but will have days I will be busy or not near a PC. On those days Green-Eyed Blonde & a few others are going to make sure you get the media posted in the Time-Stamps. Just thought I should let you know why on some days I'm not posting. :wink:

Thanks!

Wise astros (Tuba, Soulscape, HM and others): Could this be what JB wanted to discuss in private (ex parte) with the Judge recently? TIA!!

Don't forget this is also an alleged investigation into Brad Conway as well.

I know this is off topic, non astrology, but I so wanted to share this with this group...And I do not know how to connect with this core group other than here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwTl4EYS88A&feature=channel

This guy does such neat stuff, just like you guys. "The murderer" is one I would watch if you are interested in Haleigh. Not that I think Misty is directly involved, but thought provoking..... Delete if necessary....

Tuba, could all of this activity now with Strickland filing a complaint and Baez being in trouble be why April 15 might be such a bad day for Casey?
Can you tell if Baez or Strickland will be off the case?

Full Moon 10;56 am Deposition starts 1030 per John Morgan..He was on a local Radio show and he is ready. He is hoping Cindy speaks herself into a corner..Real Radio 104.1 they will probably have the clip available later.

Posted in the main forum...

Baez's Motion for Protective Order re jail video will be heard May 7 at 4PM.

Full Moon 10;56 am Deposition starts 1030 per John Morgan..He was on a local Radio show and he is ready. He is hoping Cindy speaks herself into a corner..Real Radio 104.1 they will probably have the clip available later.

YES...I have read on some blogs how Cindy will take a pass on about half the questions from Morgan.
I am with you on this. Cannot see Cindy NOT talking. She will talk right over her attorney. Thinking of all the times she has had the opportunity to hear her own voice. So happy today because JM is one sly fox.

The chart for the deposition at 10:30 a.m. is on our calendar or just go to page 2. of this thread and you will see several posts on it, including #35.

**Looks like Cindy will not be giving her depo until this afternoon. Check out the link of them walking in on WFTV. The reporters are trying to get them to talk and Cindy clearly is doing her best not to smirk at the reporters b/c she refuses to speak with them and they can't get a sound bite from her.**

10:26 a.m. George Anthony and Cindy Anthony arrived at the Morgan & Morgan law firm with their attorney shortly before 10 a.m. They didn't say anything when they got off the elevator. An off-duty Orlando police officer was with them.

About 20 minutes later, the deposition began of George Anthony in the law firm's mock courtroom.

Cindy Anthony went into the mock courtroom - the place where they are being questioned - and started to set up her a video camera herself.

Before the deposition began, George Anthony and attorney Brad Conway went into one room while Cindy Anthony was taken to another.

The officer, who says she was hired by Morgan & Morgan law firm, remains in the lobby with the media.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-040909,0,6179979.story

Not really astro related, but just a comment...how can Cindy take a pass when she has nothing at stake here? SHE is not accused of murder, nor is SHE being sued! You can only "take the 5th" to protect against self-incrimination.

When the depositions were set for February, the times were 10:30 a.m. for George and 1:30 p.m. for Cindy. Rescheduled for April 9, the same hours were assigned.

When the depositions were set for February, the times were 10:30 a.m. for George and 1:30 p.m. for Cindy. Rescheduled for April 9, the same hours were assigned.

One more question, what do you make of Cindy bringing in her own video camera and taping everything. Is she doing this to intimidate George or to make sure they can keep their stories straight later?

FYI: Court date is set now May 7 confirmed from a media report. On why the state should not release a video of Casey Anthony's reaction the day she learned a child's remains were found near her home. Baez also wants the judge to stop the state from releasing any videos, audiotapes and interviews with corrections officers who may have heard any conversations between Baez and Casey Anthony. This will be a very interesting hearing knowing that Judge Strickland is behind the complaint to the law bar!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek Is right ishouldbeworking!!!:wink:

Article in the Time-Stamped thread for you, but this is the major points I read from the article at this time!

Thanks!

Hi angel! Since the interviews with the officers who saw her reaction have already BEEN released, is it possible to know WHEN Baez changed his motion to include those items? Was it AFTER he had already gotten them and the press was already in process of obtaining them? If so, then I do not know how it can be ruled that they cannot be released, when they already WERE released when he made/ammended the motion. Do you know Angel if he ammended or filed a new one and if so when?:confused:

Sickness occurred before this hearing took place. No, not the judge demanding an apology nor giving in to anger but any time the Moon is in Scorpio, an apology is due & we do know that the state accidentally released the audio tapes of the incidents at the infirmary. The anger, Mars at 11° Aries ruling H.8, is over secrets in jeopardy. And Mars rules the hour (see center of chart). Mercury, which turns retrograde this very day in May, is in septile aspect to Mars: an aspect of Fate. That means that all of the climactic events of this Full Moon period (FM is May 8) were fated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean