Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all you do on this thread. Most interesting info is HERE.
karen

I, personally, cannot wait to see who this great benefactor is that is funding this case. If it is someone prominent, then I hope this tarnishes their image. Anyone financing this scheme has the blood of that innocent child on their hands as well. I could have perhaps given them a pass had they simply been bamboozled in the very beginning, saw the light and backed away immediately. But if they have stood by and watched this circus month after month and continued to fill the purses of these clowns then....Shame on you Mr./Mrs. Money Bags whoever you are.

I was reading elsewhere and came across an interesting point someone made. During the March hearing, Baez stated emphatically he had no rights to this "story" and was not acting as an agent. When he filed the motion to stop LP and gang from testifying, he attached an agreement that he drafted barring LP from profiting from the "story".

So if he in fact had no right to the story then how can he stop anyone else from profiting from it? Or did he, and now the state has caught him in a lie and that is why they want this transcript? Oh Baez, when will you admit you are in over your head and should stick to traffic court?

Either way by Baez filing the motion to stop LP and gang, it would appear to me that he has handed over their testimony on a silver platter. What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.........

Is it bad that I can't help but laugh at him? Meanwhile, he is probably back at his office with that same silly smirk he had on his face the day of the March 25th hearing doodling "Casey Baez" thinking that he got one over on the state.

When I read that agreement it sounded as if he wanted to separate himself from anyone trying to benefit from a "story". LP had access to family and Casey so his motives for the bond was never really clear. Early in the game I can see a lawyer trying to protect himself from any connection to an unknown quantity like LP. IMOP LP is a bigger storyteller than Casey.

Jose Baez is representing the prisoner. In his mind, she and her family have the legal right to The Story (oh pul-eeze!). Thus he was within his to bar the Padillas from profiting on The Story (oh pul-eeze!) Once we are done with this trial, which will come in yet another New Millennium, who I mean WHO would be ready for The Story!?

Jose Baez is representing the prisoner. In his mind, she and her family have the legal right to The Story (oh pul-eeze!). Thus he was within his to bar the Padillas from profiting on The Story (oh pul-eeze!) Once we are done with this trial, which will come in yet another New Millennium, who I mean WHO would be ready for The Story!?
While posting on another thread about this same subject Tuba, it occured to me that in the beginning of the case members were quite taken back by a statement CA said in a public forumn (I can't remember) that she was going to write a book. This was in the beggining of the case I believe Sept. and we all made fun and poopooed her as having issues and no knowledge of how to format a story because their story had just begun. Now I'm wondering and maybe you can help after all her new media knowledge, has cA signed a contract with a publisher affording a retainer she might use to pay for part of KC's defense or for that fact all of her defense team? I see money behind CA that is fueling her confidence into grandios behaviors. Is there a chart to show financially how the case has effected CA and GA's finances and well being?

KK - I never thought about that- you could be right. I'd like to know more too. But how can a chart be done without more specific information?

Do you think maybe they filed it to make the sidebar transcript public information? If so I wonder if it's going to be released to the public as well under the Sunshine Law. :clap: (Bet that would make for an interesting read)

Beckeroozie....Welcome back!:blowkiss:

Just dawned on me, could it be that although the 'side-bar' gathering at the bench was brief, there is enough language there to give us/the public a few 'clues' as to the points/details discussed behind closed doors moments before?

A book could be written from material here on WS. There is some pretty good stuff on here, such as this forum. My guess is there are books already in the works just waiting for the trial to begin to finish that last chapter and JB has no control over what someone else writes.

Let me never see a word of Cindy's book. Not even out of the corner of my eye. The reality of this is quite enough.

I can tell you that Cindy & George's composite chart (just eclipsed, remember?) has Mars and Pluto co-ruling the money House. The chart just had a Mars return with no good aspects and the Pluto of the chart is precisely afflicted by the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction. In addition, Saturn of their composite chart is found on the cusp of House 2, that same money House. I feel sorry for them.

Let me never see a word of Cindy's book. Not even out of the corner of my eye. The reality of this is quite enough.

I'm so sorry, I could see your face comming through my post as if you had just bit into the most sour lemon. My lips are sealed respectivly! :blowkiss:

:eek:
By the way, Prisoner's Mercury-Sun midpoint was also afflicted at the eclipse. This midpoint reveals her "practical" thinking (as in "How can I USE you?"), her personal outlook, her bias. So all of that was involved in the sadism and rejection under scrutiny yesterday, and possibly being exercised by her yet again!

I thought it was my turn to read opinions but my take is that with her aspects for the solar eclipse yesterday, she copped an attitude: if you won't cooperate or give me what I want and meet my demands, bite me! Get out! With a 4-way square, that was, of course, accompanied by more twitching.

In terms of the case and the prisoner, the focus of others should have been on her lack of affect on June 16, 2008 at Blockbuster. The ruthless facet of her character (can a facet consume 70% of the prism?), her exploitation of those who bore affection toward her, her manipulation of her near and dear ones and how The Team & The Firm can divert attention from these facts and non-endearing traits.

So what you are saying Tuba, is that "The Firm" is doing exactly what the A's have done all of KC's life, trying to calm the savage beast. I think the postponement was to get KC away from the nanny story and she just is not buying it....."That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:::clap: For the "Sunshine Law" :smiliescale: :sunshine: I'm on :cloud9::dance: Thanks for the patience you've shown me on this thread as "I know nothing", about your educated talents and the extensive work your able to share.:)

So, why would the benefactor that is paying all of the bills, not have total rights to the "Story"? I so want to know who is paying for all of this!

Welcome Back Beckeroozie!!!! :clap: :blowkiss: :clap:

Missed you around here!!! :yes:
Our amazing super sleuth!!

I hope you don't go MIA on us again!!!! :wink:

:angel:

So, why would the benefactor that is paying all of the bills, not have total rights to the "Story"? I so want to know who is paying for all of this!

Payment for defense in exchange for the rights to a multi million dollar story might be a good bargain.

Beckeroozie....Welcome back!:blowkiss:

Just dawned on me, could it be that although the 'side-bar' gathering at the bench was brief, there is enough language there to give us/the public a few 'clues' as to the points/details discussed behind closed doors moments before?

Welcome Back Beckeroozie!!!! :clap: :blowkiss: :clap:

Missed you around here!!! :yes:
Our amazing super sleuth!!

I hope you don't go MIA on us again!!!! :wink:

:angel:

Thanks Ladies -- I've missed you too! I haven't really been MIA -- just undercover he he he...or actually COVERED. I read here almost daily and post the 'thanks' on posts, but have been really busy and haven't had much time to post. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a lil more. You guys are great and keep up the good work! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
She-Ra