Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question on the info deemed to be held by the prosecution... is it a bombshell killing nail? (or rather one in the many that will nail this mother-monster)?

Tuba & SS,
We have a time finally for what time JK was to be questioned today!

Ex-wife of meter reader who found Caylee Anthony’s remains slated to be questioned today
Jill Kerley was to be questioned by prosecutors in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony

1:28 p.m. EST, February 25, 2010
<snipped>
Prosecutors handling the first-degree murder case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, were supposed to question Jill Kerley, who lives in Tennessee, at 10:30 a.m., according to a notice filed in Orange County Circuit Court earlier this month.

The state's notice said the deposition time was reserved for three hours. Kerley was to report to an attorney's office in Knoxville.

It's unclear if the deposition occurred and concluded. A call to Kerley's attorney was not immediately returned, and a State Attorney's Office spokeswoman could not provide details since depositions are not public.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ill-kerley-roy-kronk-20100225,0,3804247.story

:angel:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KnoxvilleDepositionofKerleybySA001.jpg

This exchange did not end with smiles & waves bye-bye. Note Mars at the ending cusp, House of outcomes. The Florida prosecutors exercised self-restraint because of deponent's ill health: see the 11th House full of attorneys held back by their own judgment, Jupiter ruler of their interception. The Knoxville attorney is also a repressive influence, co-ruler of intercept Neptune, conjunct testimony Mercury.

The law will be served: Saturn rules House 9 and is conjunct the very legal Part of Fortune in Libra, House 6. These decisions will be made down the road as retro Saturn means later.

The prisoner's mood won't plummet until Moon hits Mars, 10:15 tonight, when she roars, "Why didn't you stop him! her! them!?" (Of course, that was not even possible.)

FYI: TONIGHT On NG: Breaking! Blockbuster secret evidence in tot mom case!
2/26/10
Breaking news! Secret blockbuster evidence in the tot mom case comes to light! Could it be damaging to Casey Anthony's defense as she fights charges in the death of her baby Caylee, and what's at the heart of this new info? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

*For those who don't have cable (you can use this link IIRC every night to watch HLN's...not just tonight!: :blowkiss:
Tonight watch live stream of Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace
<snipped>
Don't forget to watch live streaming of Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight at 4 p.m. Pacific, 6 p.m. Central, and 7 p.m. Eastern, followed by Nancy Grace at 5 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. Central, and 8 p.m. Eastern.

Click here to access live stream
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ne-VelezMitchell-and-other-crime-related-news

Click here for live streamed breaking news and events.
http://www.examiner.com/x-12767-US-...m6d19-Live-streaming-breaking-news-and-events

Link:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ssues-with-Jane-VelezMitchell-and-Nancy-Grace

:angel:

Hi all! Tuba, absolutely no offense, and with upsmost respect for you and everything you do, I must firmly disagree that the Anthony's have not made any money from all of this. We have it right from George's own mouth that they received the $20,000.00 and they have done many many appearances where video and or photo licensing fees would have also been paid into the many thousands of dollars. PLUS they have had donations coming into the Caylee Foundation and Cindy's disability payments until very recently. Cindy told us all that the media paid for their trip, I would take that to mean some interview they got paid for or some appearance, like the CBS show that gave them the $20,000.00. I understand your compassion and it is remarkable, but with both of them driving fairly expensive vehicles that MUST also be paid for and neither of them working, to me, personally, it would seem they have ALL their priorities out of whack. If the cruise was a gift, I think it was from themselves. It has also been rumored that Lee stayed there for only about 6 months before moving out again, although we have NO validation of this, the fact the mortgage has not been paid since June of '09 would tend to lend some credence to that rumor in my mind...

It's okay to disagree with my assessment. Their chart shows that expenses have way overshot money taken in for a net loss, that's all. And not a small loss, a big one.

It's okay to disagree with my assessment. Their chart shows that expenses have way overshot money taken in for a net loss, that's all. And not a small loss, a big one.

"Big loss" I can believe ...especially with their ongoing attorney fees. Add in their daily living expenses and medical expenses, monies received from appearances would not cover everything. The stress they are under must be unbearable. :nerves:

Also of note, horoscopes do reveal whether someone or a couple (or a company, nation, etc.) is spending lavishly or has a high "burn rate". Horoscopes also show stinting, grasping miserly attitudes and activities.

Costs and expenses were given a hard thumping in November & December of 2009, when Mars squared the Anthony Saturn, just above their House 2 Cusp.

Tuba or Soul, is there any way to tell through a chart on the sealed info, if this pertains to one single person ? if this information is going to be the information to put casey away for life or death? thanks for all you do!

In thread 12, in order to honor Prosecution's decision to keep certain new materials & information secret until they were safe, I took a hands off position on them. I wrote two posts on the subject in the late pages of the thread. A lot of people signed onto that post. I realise I am no fun at all and that quite a few sleuths are gagging to know what Prosecution has but I'm not going to be the one to spoil it for them. And...I'm doing penance too. I have not ! done private personal look-see charts of my own nor have I spent even one minute pondering what might be in their packet. It is the Lenten Season.

In thread 12, in order to honor Prosecution's decision to keep certain new materials & information secret until they were safe, I took a hands off position on them. I wrote two posts on the subject in the late pages of the thread. A lot of people signed onto that post. I realise I am no fun at all and that quite a few sleuths are gagging to know what Prosecution has but I'm not going to be the one to spoil it for them. And...I'm doing penance too. I have not ! done private personal look-see charts of my own nor have I spent even one minute pondering what might be in their packet. It is the Lenten Season.

Tuba, I came here looking for that very answer, when, in retrospect, I should have expected no less. Kudos!

Hi Tuba...you KNOW I love YOU! so my disagreement is meant as no offense and I know you know that. I am just trying to make it all mesh. I do think they have lived beyond their means and spent more than they have taken in for certain, but I think they have taken in enough NOT to have fallen on these circumstances if they had made different choices. Simply put, I think they got themselves into the mess that they are in by their own choices on how to spend and how to live. And I think it is also very highly probable that they have forked over NEEDED funds to the defense and the Private Eyes when it would have been put to better use preserving their home and their own lives. What does it profit Caylee if her grandparents are also destroyed by her passing and by the hand of guilt which keeps them holding up a person who should have been allowed to fall long ago, before she took others down with her. I know they have not gotten rich, but I do think they could have made wiser choices with that which they DID receive...the donations alone must have numbered in the tens of thousands, while Caylee was first missing...

Of course, IF your charts show this is NOT the case, and their WASN'T any money, then I will eat all of those words without delay, because I remain in AWE of your gift.

Let's face it the A's are a mess. The worst possible thing in their world has happened to them. We can all criticize, I do it also, but the truth is the more the public verbally attacks them the more defensive they become, human nature. While they get it, they can't accept it. There is pretty much all negatives in their lives now, no positives. The charts back that up. I do hope their church would help them out spiritually. There are many things THEY could do to help out at the church also. Hope they stay away from the media and give themselves a chance to heal. JMO

The composite chart for the Anthonys was done a long time ago and placed on the earlier segment of this thread but I don't know if I ever mounted it on our calendar. I will check this morning. Assets and income were going to satisfy debts and Mars was in House 8 (ruling House 2) square Part of Misfortune in Pisces in the House of their daughter, the prisoner. Whereas, the prisoner reaped: her Jupiter is exactly conjunct that "Fortuna". Transit Saturn overhead back then, according to the chart analysis, was on George's Sun. I wrote that it threatened their solvency.

Another interesting facet of this money complex is that Uranus is exactly square, 25° - 25° the rising Neptune of sacrifice (& confusion, illusions). Uranus rules the prisoner in their horoscope, so in some manner she is actually making a continual demand that produces this inroad on their finances. Now this may be in her letters of demand, (coyly inserted mid-page) or she may just say to Jose Baez, "Tell them to pay it." But it is there and it is a constant. In fact, with the inroad Mars in House 8 being in Gemini, this is exactly how it is effected. It is sacrificially donated all right but the demand is always communicated. Can you stand it? Even the legal Moon of their chart is quincunx Mercury, ruler of House 9 and IN House 9, showing indebtedness due to the laws of Florida. Not talking mortgage here, this is long before house payments began arrearage.

As for the public antipathy, I do remember Cindy's first interview. The very first. And she was so rude, my jaw fell. It was a fairly lengthy interview and the tone was uniformly rude throughout.

At the end of Thread 12, there are many warnings about the Full Moon that opened the month of February and its conjunction to George's Mars and Cindy's Uranus, that she would receive communication from an authority that injured her pride and so on. We were all talking about it here at Astro Forum. I have read the letter and it is not one I would want to receive.

I agree that their choices in disbursing their money is obviously not thought out to well but it appears to me that Cindy was always the bread and butter for this family and without her mental health the whole unit crashes. I'm not sure if that was me if I would be well enough to work, even a year later. Their mortgage payments are less than my rent and I am one person! it disturbs me that the whole family, including her husband cannot find the strength or the knowledge within them to realize they must sustain their own lives, that this happened and it's not going away for many, many years to come.

The element of guilt has to be present in Cindys mind since she is allowing her own life to completely go astray. What are they going to do, land up homeless because their daughter is a monster? The A's go to church,they have been preaching how we (the media, the people, etc) are cruel, malicious in our interpretation of what happened to Caylee, I really think they need to FACE the music and learn the real meaning of the Lords will........no matter how painful, how agonizing a situation can be, we must face the truth within ourselves and others and learn and heal.....it is not a blame game.

As far as the prosecution goes and Kronks ex-wife, this is such a bunch of garbage and waste of money and time. I am so happy it was not me who found Caylees body considering what the defense is doing to twist and deter the focus away from MONSTER spoiled brat. I can't even believe that the justice system requires the prosecution to even have to do this. They didn't have an amicable divorce, obviously she has it in for him and revenge, spite, immaturity are all elements that are rampant in this case with almost every player in it. They have tried to blame three other people before Kronk, when that didn't work they just continue to find someone to point the finger at.......I thought that years of law school, dealing with people guilty or not would have taught them to be semi logical and rational in their approach to winning cases, not throwing out theories that make no sense to ANYONE

I spent and hour and a half searching our old threads & our calendar. Wouldn't it have been smarter for me to put the Composite Anthony Chart on the calendar in the first place? Well, it is a square peg for a round hole because it has no date. It is the RESULT of dates. Anyway, I didn't solve the problem back then when I cast it, so I had to burn daylight doing it now. You will be very surprised to find the chart calendared for this coming June 19. That corresponds to the Sun of the composite and was my best resolution. In the meantime, I read massive numbers of posts (no, the search engine was of no help at all) and that prompts me to ask, "What has happened to MeenaMom?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500