Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - there's a Tiffany Inn right across the street from the tower (Forsythe@E Colonial) It's name is deceiving though -- it's actually a bar -- party limo services have it listed on their sites as a drop off 'club'. It's only listed under bars/entertainment. Anyone know anything about it?

She could have parked her car there, came back the next morning and found Caylee dead? That tower is 2mi south of ALs house, and nowhere any other players. There are 2 closer towers to ALs house where most of her AL hours ping.

1st call on 6/17 10:23am ping 1 was to herself (voicemail probably)
2nd call on 6/17 was a 7.33 minute call to AH, wonder if AH knows anything?

Google up close photos must be outdated because it shows something underconstruction Forsythe@E Colonial so I don't know if Tiffany Inn is in existence there or not. There's a phone number listed for it in Orlando, and it shows up on the entertainment sites, so it could be.

Hi Beck,

Actually The Tiffany Inn is no longer there. It was a C/W bar and was torn down a few years back. There is a gas/conv store on the other 3 corners of that intersection. I believe on of the gas/conv stores have closed. I did notice there is a Casey's Tower Service :eek: located at 6935 Old Cheney Hwy, 1 blk off of E colonial. The intersection of Forysth and Old Cheney. In the tower area, there are woods across where the homeless set up their camps.

snipped somewhat:
This is for Beckaroozie and others interested in the Black Moon Lilith (BML).

I have found BML to be prominent by house and aspect in many forensic charts. However, as I will point out further below, BML is a secondary indicator of death, not a primary one.

In forensic horary astrology the way I practice it, key charts include the "Last Seen," (the last time a missing person was seen alive), the "Last Heard," (the last time a missing person was heard from, including texting or making a voice call from cell phone), and the "Police Report," (the time the missing person was reported missing to the police.

Not all charts are available in all cases.

In Caylee's case, we have two "Last Seen" charts, depending on whether you believe George A. really saw his granddaughter on June 16th at 12:50 pm. The other "Last Seen," of course, is the videotape from the Nursing Home on June 15th at 12:03 pm (verified by police computer forensics).

In addition, we have the three telephone calls Cindy A. made to police, the most important of which is the #3 Phone Call to LE, made on 7/15/08 at 9:41pm.

(There is also a possible "Last Heard" chart calculated for the date and time Jesse G. stated he heard Caylee in the background during a phone conversation with Casey, but he later retracted that assertation, stating he couldn't be sure he really heard the child during that specific call.)

The most critical chart in this case, IMO, is Cindy's #3 Phone Call to LE which I have discussed in various posts throughout the Astrology threads.

Here is the biwheel showing Caylee's natal as inner and #3 Phone Call to LE as outer:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Cayleenatal3PhoneCalltoLEBiwheel.gif

(rest snipped off)
Thanks,
Soulscape

I've always put great stock in Cindy's third phone call because she probably stated the facts more honestly in that call than any other time. It was raw, she was scared, shocked, panicked and horrified. So like you, I tend to put more scope into 911 #3.

Thanks, Soulscape, this is great work.

Wonderful posts today Tuba and SS. Always a fascinating read with you guys (and everyone else!), but todays...emotional, very moving.

Tuba I checked the pings -- your chart says the homicide likely occurred on the 17th at 2:36am?? Is that correct? Her phone was 'dead' from 11:16pm the prior evening of the 16th until 10:52am on the 17th. That's ALOT of downtime for chatty cathy. The unusual part is that the last ping on 16th and first ping on 17th are on E. Colonial? Not usual ping spot for AL house? Didn't connect it to any of the other players either -- I could be missing something though. I didn't see any hotels around there....thought maybe she had stayed in a hotel that night. Thanks

The church is in this ping zone - that's what drew me to it in the first place. If you don't know the thread, search Cocoamom's Church Theory. Mods closed the thread but I requested it be re-opened as we weren't finished with is yet. It has yet to be resurrected (pardon the pun)! Way too many hours are pinged on this tower for it to be Tony's or anything I can find of substance - if the church isn't it, I would love some suggestions! Still working on searching in there...

Stopping by to let yall know that LP is planning on coming back in Jan 2009 to search for Caylee again. He stated that he has raised 50,000 to help fund the search!

Stopping by to let yall know that LP is planning on coming back in Jan 2009 to search for Caylee again. He stated that he has raised 50,000 to help fund the search!

Glad to hear that news. He'll be welcomed back by many.
Aren't we expecting an Eclispe 3rd week of January?

We need to find Little CAYLEE.
ANGELstars1.jpg

Hi Beck,

Actually The Tiffany Inn is no longer there. It was a C/W bar and was torn down a few years back. There is a gas/conv store on the other 3 corners of that intersection. I believe on of the gas/conv stores have closed. I did notice there is a Casey's Tower Service :eek: located at 6935 Old Cheney Hwy, 1 blk off of E colonial. The intersection of Forysth and Old Cheney. In the tower area, there are woods across where the homeless set up their camps.

Oh wow!! Thanks for the info Sparky! I guess that settles that lol. Thank everyone for indulging me on that line of thinking. :) Too bad it didn't produce anything. You guys are wonderful.

Wonderful posts today Tuba and SS. Always a fascinating read with you guys (and everyone else!), but todays...emotional, very moving.

Yes absolutely wonderful. Thank you guys for all the hard work you put into this.

That would certainly fit in with my dream of Caylee being found January11th. Any chance of a chart on LP and this date.

The church is in this ping zone - that's what drew me to it in the first place. If you don't know the thread, search Cocoamom's Church Theory. Mods closed the thread but I requested it be re-opened as we weren't finished with is yet. It has yet to be resurrected (pardon the pun)! Way too many hours are pinged on this tower for it to be Tony's or anything I can find of substance - if the church isn't it, I would love some suggestions! Still working on searching in there...

I love your church theory cocoamom...and there are some interesting places of opportunity all around there from what I can tell from google.

I'm going back to see how many times she pinged on that tower the 16th - 20th, but I was particularly interested in those 2 pings because they were her ending point on the 16th and beginning point on the 17th, and coincided with Tuba's ETD chart.

The only other option for the location of those pings is that she was on her way TO his house at 11:16 pm and on her way FROM his house at 10:32am the next morning, which is a possiblity, but odd coincidence that they were both on that tower last and first pings.

The intersection of Forysth and Old Cheney. In the tower area, there are woods across where the homeless set up their camps.

Hmm...will WORK for food?? babysitting, gravedigging, whatever you need. Ugh wild speculation, but she's a wild and irresponsible person for sure. I think we need some news soon, because I'm def stretching my imagination LOL. Need to step away from the puter.

Tuba..I have to say this is one of the best threads on here. Alot of sleuthing and little bashing..Great relief..Have you posted a calendar of the dates you have discovered as crucial and the events that took place on those dates. I think it would be very interesting to see how the charts have played out up to this point. Great work to everyone..Thanks!

Hmm...will WORK for food?? babysitting, gravedigging, whatever you need. Ugh wild speculation, but she's a wild and irresponsible person for sure. I think we need some news soon, because I'm def stretching my imagination LOL. Need to step away from the puter.

At 6935 Old Cheney Hwy is a business with the name Casey's Tower Service. I cross checked with the business licenses. It is true. There is also a Casey's Towing Service.

Tuba..I have to say this is one of the best threads on here. Alot of sleuthing and little bashing..Great relief..Have you posted a calendar of the dates you have discovered as crucial and the events that took place on those dates. I think it would be very interesting to see how the charts have played out up to this point. Great work to everyone..Thanks!

I do have all my charts in an album at photobucket and I keep the hard copies in a stack by date but what we need to coordinate, as you say, is a calendar and it should include a list of all the WS astrologers' charts &/or pinpointed dates. We could put our names to the charts, or not. This will require a bit of cross talk or on-thread editing but it should not be too difficult.

Of course, there may be a WS who could launch such a calendar with some charts from a thread search and then astrologers could adjust the timeline and fill it in.

Eclipse is on 1/26/09 6:29 Aquarius.

The 1/26/09 Solar Eclipse at 6:29 Aquarius is partile (in the same degree) conjunct Caylee's natal Part of Death (6:07 Aquarius). Solar Eclipses are very powerful New Moons and are known to herald significant endings and beginnings.

Let's hope this Solar Eclipse shines its light of awareness, heralding an ending to all the madness set into play by an innocent child's mother this past June....

Thanks,
Soulscape

That would certainly fit in with my dream of Caylee being found January11th. Any chance of a chart on LP and this date.

That would be the best present that I could ever receive since that is my birthday!!!!

I do have all my charts in an album at photobucket and I keep the hard copies in a stack by date but what we need to coordinate, as you say, is a calendar and it should include a list of all the WS astrologers' charts &/or pinpointed dates. We could put our names to the charts, or not. This will require a bit of cross talk or on-thread editing but it should not be too difficult.

Of course, there may be a WS who could launch such a calendar with some charts from a thread search and then astrologers could adjust the timeline and fill it in.

TUBA, have sent an inquiry to Trisha/adminstrator to see if we could get our own calendar for the charts. If you go to the Calendar link at the top of the window on any page, a choice of calendars are available. For instance, there currently is a PUBLIC one with B'days on it. There's another with the Casey Timeline many members contributed to.

If we get an ASTRO Calendar dedicated to this thread, you could add a link to your photobucket acct for a particular chart relative to the day it reflects, and you could also add the WS link & post# where you have written the analysis for that day/block as well.

I hope she gets back to me soon as I think it would be a practical tool. Sure beats going back thru a zillion threads trying to locate them.

Saw LPs coming back in Jan 09. I wish he'd plan to come back a bit earlier. I'm afraid with all of this time...little Caylee is disappearing. Sorry to sound so grim but I feel like time is of the essence to try to find her.

Saw LPs coming back in Jan 09. I wish he'd plan to come back a bit earlier. I'm afraid with all of this time...little Caylee is disappearing. Sorry to sound so grim but I feel like time is of the essence to try to find her.

I know it is hard to understand why Caylee has not been found with LP,LE,TES and all the volunteers searching for her and the many,many prayers. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Caylee's soul is at peace and she will be found when she is supposed to be found. I truly believe in my dreams I have had along with all of the others I have read. I know some people claim she will never be found........................I believe she will be found in January like I posted earlier. We need to have faith and LP's statement fits in with my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500