Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide a link to a CLEAR copy of the computer searches KC did back in March 08? I downloaded a PDF that is impossible to decipher.

Thanks in advance,
Soulscape

Tuba, I have been furiously searching for Feb 2008. This is everything I found re: Feb 2008

Amy and KC started hanging out in Feb 2008, when Amy returned from a cruise ship

KC began dating Ricardo in Feb 2008

Tony R (the LE that was fired) was hired on Feb 19, 2008

KC attended a party at the Oviedo house Feb 3, 2008

The Sawgrass apt that KC claims Zanny lived, had been vacant since Feb 2008

I KNOW that there has got to be more, I just can't find anything else.

Can anyone provide a link to a CLEAR copy of the computer searches KC did back in March 08? I downloaded a PDF that is impossible to decipher.

Thanks in advance,
Soulscape

InternetSEARCHESCASEYdid031708.jpg

InternetSEARCHESCASEYdid032108.jpg

In the same chart, the Part of Death is given as 1° Virgo and that again is a salient degree that recurs and recurs from the February 20 eclipse. IF ONLY we could find out where the defendant was on that night or on that weekend. In looking for the remains, they appear in charts as at the same location. I was able to uncover a Valentine's party on the holiday and the beginning of the relationship with RM that month but nothing for the weekend of February 20. By "in the same chart", I mean Soulscape's chart for June 27 cell call to AH.

Here's is a screen-shot from a listing of KC's cell calls starting 2/25/08. Calls previous to that date are not showing up in the .pdf records.http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

Note the telephone numbers have been blacked out for all calls between 2/25-2/29. It seems those calls hold some importance in the eyes of LE.
Again in April, there's another blacked out block of telephone numbers.
cellCALLS022508.jpg

Here's is a screen-shot from a listing of KC's cell calls starting 2/25/08. Calls previous to that date are not showing up in the .pdf records.http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

Note the telephone numbers have been blacked out for all calls between 2/25-2/29. It seems those calls hold some importance in the eyes of LE.
Again in April, there's another blacked out block of telephone numbers.
cellCALLS022508.jpg

I think the blacked out numbers have more to do with ATT than LE. The blacked out numbers are from February. At the end of the file, you can see more numbers blacked out, but again, those correspond with a different month as well. These records are what was supeonaed (sp?) by LE for March 2008 from ATT, so I assumed that ATT blacked out the february and april numbers and then sent them to LE. I could be wrong, but that was my interpretation.

You might be right about the blacked out numbers. If LE requested records for March and May - July, AT&T could very well have blacked out the numbers not falling into the times requested. Somebody should tell LE to request February records - Websleuths need to know! :)

I went and got the times for her computer searches. Hi everyone!

Computer Search Times

March 17, 2008

Chloroform 13:43:41
Alcohol 13:54:26
Acetone 13:54:42
Peroxide 13:55:34

March 21, 2008

How to make chloroform 14:16:30
Self Defense 14:20:32
Household Weapons 14:21:58
&
14:25:33
Neck Breaking 14:26:24
Shovel 14:28:18

I went and got the times for her computer searches. Hi everyone!

Computer Search Times

March 17, 2008

Chloroform 13:43:41
Alcohol 13:54:26
Acetone 13:54:42
Peroxide 13:55:34

March 21, 2008

How to make chloroform 14:16:30
Self Defense 14:20:32
Household Weapons 14:21:58
&
14:25:33
Neck Breaking 14:26:24
Shovel 14:28:18

Spitfire, you totally rock!!

I will see if I can get the Stars to speak to me about this and post later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I will see if I can get the Stars to speak to me about this and post later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

It has been mentioned on the list that KA was a fan of CSI TV show & I wondered if she was looking up further information on an episode that she had seen, either for her own knowledge to use or to further explain elements of these items in a possible episode at the time. Just a thought as I haven't looked up episode guide yet to see what was on during that time in February. I guess I am wondering if it really was significant for what followed later or she was just curious about an ep.:rolleyes:
Savannahadam

It has been mentioned on the list that KA was a fan of CSI TV show & I wondered if she was looking up further information on an episode that she had seen, either for her own knowledge to use or to further explain elements of these items in a possible episode at the time. Just a thought as I haven't looked up episode guide yet to see what was on during that time in February. I guess I am wondering if it really was significant for what followed later or she was just curious about an ep.:rolleyes:
Savannahadam

Interesting thought, Savannah. Do you (or anyone else) have the March 2008 TV listings for Orlando FL and the CSI show synopses?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape but it is actually you (and the others doing these awesome charts) that rocks! Please let me know if I can be of anymore help!

Hi Beck,

Actually The Tiffany Inn is no longer there. It was a C/W bar and was torn down a few years back. There is a gas/conv store on the other 3 corners of that intersection. I believe on of the gas/conv stores have closed. I did notice there is a Casey's Tower Service :eek: located at 6935 Old Cheney Hwy, 1 blk off of E colonial. The intersection of Forysth and Old Cheney. In the tower area, there are woods across where the homeless set up their camps.
There is a public storage site at Goldenrod and Old Cheney Hwy extremely close to those E.Colonial pings. It's catty-corner to the AMSCOT.

There was also mention of the 100th episode of One Tree Hill which includes a kidnapping by a crazed nanny. The original air date was 3-18-08 per IMDB. Here is a link to the plot synopsis but mods please remove if not ok to post. Thanks, matilda

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032104/synopsis

Interesting thought, Savannah. Do you (or anyone else) have the March 2008 TV listings for Orlando FL and the CSI show synopses?

Thanks,
Soulscape

These are listings in March for CSI Miami. Please note the plot summary for the March 31st (part one of two parts)
Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'Permanent Vacation'
Episode Number: 608Original Airdate: November 12, 2007
Rerun: March 10, 2008
Synopsis: "When a family vacation turns deadly, the CSIs must find the killer before the survivors take justice into their own hands."

Series CSI Miami
Episode Title: 'Raising Caine'
Episode Number: 613
Original Airdate: January 14, 2008
Rerun: March 17, 2008
Synopsis: "Horatio's ex and Kyle's mother (guest star Elizabeth Berkley), resurfaces as a billionaire's widow who will do anything to get her son back."

Series: 'CSI: Miami'
Episode Title: 'You May Now Kill the Bride'
Episode Number: 614
Original Airdate: March 24, 2008
Rerun: August 11, 2008
Synopsis: "A wedding murder takes the team to a strip club."

CSI Miami episode (Ambush)
March 31, 2008
Plot Summary
[Part 1] Students Bart and Duncan go fishing with explosives in the Everglades and accidentally find the corps of Kathleen Newberry (the witness against Horatio's son Kyle bought-off by his mother Julia Winston) tied up in her drowned car. A fingerprint on the tape is from Julia's now suspiciously wealthy assistant Pamela Osborne. Someone switched the memory card with pictures on Calleigh's camera for use on laid-off CSI analyst Dan Cooper's website, exposing her allegedly systematic CSI bumbling. Delko and sergeant Frank Tripp trace Kathleen's stolen SunPass to trucker Ted Wallace. He says he found it in a toilet with traces of chloroform and the blood of ex-con Ron Saris, once Julia's fraud accomplice. After Horatio refuses Kyle's plea to let off Jula, she finds a legal way to get rid of her ex, all the way to Brazil. [Part 2] The Rio branch of the Mala Noche believed to enjoy executing Horatio, legally extradited on a false murder charge, in a manhunt, but he soon turns the tables and joins the hunt for Calleigh's kidnappers, who force her to clean what they planned to be her own murder scene, yet she manages to stay alive and give the team a crucial hidden clue.

I'll look for the CSI NY and CSI Las Vegas and see if there is anything interesting on those.
On another note Krause released some interesting articles today.
http://**********.com/news/?p=2094

Wiki is showing a different schedule than this. It says that Jan. 10/08 original airing was "Bull". But the above quote says Jan 14/08 was "Raising Caine". Were there two new episodes aired within a week? I believe the strike was going on at that time, explaining the reruns.

The cloroform episode is quite interesting but it was after the searches. Could they have aired a preview? Moon was in Leo/entertainment, critical degree, when the search was made.

Wiki is showing a different schedule than this. It says that Jan. 10/08 original airing was "Bull". But the above quote says Jan 14/08 was "Raising Caine". Were there two new episodes aired within a week? I believe the strike was going on at that time, explaining the reruns.

The cloroform episode is quite interesting but it was after the searches. Could they have aired a preview? Moon was in Leo/entertainment, critical degree, when the search was made.

I went back and March 31, 2008 is the first airing of this episode. So it is just a qwinky dink I guess. I didn't find any interesting episodes from CSI New York or Las Vegas. I actually couldn't find that many episodes that were aired in March at all. The strike could be the explanation for this. I went to csifiles. com for the info.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I can't wait to see what the stars might say. I really, really want to know, why she was searching for a shovel. I have many theories and many posters have offered more theories, but none of them really seem to fit. I think the poster, Friday, came closest in her theory, but at the moment I am having a brain freeze. :crazy::crazy:

Don't ya just hate that - I'll have to go find her post and double check what she said.

Salem

There was also mention of the 100th episode of One Tree Hill which includes a kidnapping by a crazed nanny. The original air date was 3-18-08 per IMDB. Here is a link to the plot synopsis but mods please remove if not ok to post. Thanks, matilda

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032104/synopsis

KC searched for One Tree Hill on March 19th at 10:30:08 and One Tree Hill 100th Episode March 19th at 10:41:23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther