Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fund with humanitarian intent is as close as we can guess right now. The patron(s) are no stranger to media. Remember "Project Innocence"? Something along those lines. When the Sun reaches 17 Aries in April, Monday the 6th, there should be a significant leak. Personally, I'm no longer curious since the finding of no conflict was absolute and swift. No harm, no foul.

FYI: Dominic Casey who was supposed to give a sworn statement at 1 p.m. today will no longer happen. Dominic Casey has retained high powered attorney Chaney Mason

Article in the Time-Stamped Thread with update to Hoover's depo included! No video released yet from Hoover's depo, as soon as it is I will post it in the Time-Stamped Thread for you!

Thanks & :hug:'s
:angel:

A fund with humanitarian intent is as close as we can guess right now. The patron(s) are no stranger to media. Remember "Project Innocence"? Something along those lines. When the Sun reaches 17 Aries in April, Monday the 6th, there should be a significant leak. Personally, I'm no longer curious since the finding of no conflict was absolute and swift. No harm, no foul.

Thank you Tuba for all you do.

I am glad no harm, no foul with respect to this trial. However, I am so saddened that there are donors willing to invest in an accused murderer such as Casey. It appears obvious that even on the surface (without knowing all the evidence) she had involvement in the death of her own daughter and displayed actions possibly attributable to a sociopathic person.
I just do not understand investing such large amounts of money on her defense when there are so many other needs in our nation, such as education for children.

Sorry if my comments don't belong here. Blessings to all.

FYI: Dominic Casey who was supposed to give a sworn statement at 1 p.m. today will no longer happen. Dominic Casey has retained high powered attorney Chaney Mason

Article in the Time-Stamped Thread with update to Hoover's depo included! No video released yet from Hoover's depo, as soon as it is I will post it in the Time-Stamped Thread for you!

Thanks & :hug:'s

WOW! about DC. Thank you too Angel for all you do. I know it's alot of work!

Tuba, this humanitarian fund, could it be a foundation set up by the A's? They claim to have set up or be in the process of setting up a Caylee Foundation. Is it possible to tell from the charts if GA and/or CA head up the management of the fund that is paying for the defense? TIA and thanks for all you, the other astros and our fearless moderator do for us every day. :)

If it's true, I certainly hope that those who have donated are notified where their money is going -- to defend the murderer of poor Caylee, not to help other children.

i noticed today that there is a 'family relief fund' set up for Haleigh...at least they are honest about where the money is going...

I started to look for information on Cheney Mason, DC's new lawyer! When I get I chance I will keep looking for more info for you, especially his birthdate info etc. If anyone else has a chance I would be grateful for your help too! :blowkiss:

J. Cheney Mason, P.A.
Company Description:
Trial Lawyer whose practice includes Criminal Defense, Family and Marital Law, Divorce, and Entertainment Law

Services Offered:
Criminal Defense Lawyers
Attorneys
Divorce
Marital And Family Law
Entertainment Law
Orlando
Central Florida
Law Firms
Corporate Fraud
White Collar Crimes
Trial Lawyer

Web Site Results:
J. Cheney Mason, P.A. Attorney and Counsellor at Law Home ...of Interest Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers National Association of
Profile of J. Cheney Mason
J. Cheney Mason, P.A. Attorney and Counsellor at Law Home ...His areas of practice include Criminal Defense, Marital and Family Law (Divorce Law), Entertainment Law and Trial ...is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer,
J. Cheney Mason, Orlando, Florida Criminal Defense, Divorce,...
J. Cheney Mason, P.A. Attorney and Counsellor at Law Home ...Links of Interest Specializing in Criminal Trial Practice Family Law Entertainment
J. Cheney Mason, Orlando, Florida Criminal Defense, Divorce,...
J. Cheney Mason, P.A. Attorney and Counsellor at Law Home ...Links of Interest Specializing in Criminal Trial Practice Family Law Entertainment

Business Information:
In Business Since: 1971
Business Sector: Residential, Commercial

Link:
http://www.ontowns.com/J-Cheney-Mason-P-A-2649705.profile.htm

Areas of Practice
J. Cheney Mason, P.A. Attorney and Counsellor at Law Home ...of Interest Areas of Practice Criminal Defense: J. Cheney Mason is Board Certified by both ...Trial Advocacy as a Criminal Trial Lawyer. As a ...profiling. Marital and Family Law (Divorce
Links of Interest

Profile:
J. Cheney Mason began his private law practice in Orlando, Florida in 1971 after admission to The Florida Bar. His areas of practice include Criminal Defense, Marital and Family Law (Divorce Law), Entertainment Law and Trial Practice. He is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, certified by both The Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.

Mr. Mason is frequently a guest lecturer before various Bar and Legal Associations and has published numerous legal articles. J. Cheney Mason is often queried by the press on legal issues involving criminal defense and marital and family law and is active in numerous local and national legal organizations. For many years, he has volunteered his time to teach trial techniques to young Prosecutors and Public Defenders at the annual workshop at the University of Florida, College of Law. He has been profiled in Orlando Magazine as one of the Attorneys You Can Trust, Six of Orlando's Legal Legends. He has received coverage on ABC's Nightline, Public Eye With Bryant Gumbel, NBC's Today Show, and Court TV.

He is currently is rated as an "AV" lawyer (the highest possible rating) by Martindale Hubbell, and is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.

Education:
*University of Florida, B.A., 1968
*University of Florida, J.D., 1970

Bar Admissions:
*The Florida Bar, 1971
*United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1972
*United States Supreme Court, 1975
*United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1976
*United States District Court, Southern District of Florida (Trial Bar), 1978
*United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1984

Specialty Designations:
*Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, The Florida Bar
*Board Certified Criminal Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy

Author:
*"Double Jeopardy and Collateral Estoppel", Special Problems in Criminal Law, Florida Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Program, 1978
*"Harmless Error", Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter, 1991
*"Theory of the Defense", Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter, 1992
*"Spouse Abuse - The Other Victim", Florida Bar Journal, October, 1994
*"Practical Advocacy for Domestic Violence Cases", Florida Bar, 1997

Lecturer:
*Lecturer for Annual Criminal Law Seminars, Orange County Bar Association, 1978-1983
*Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers Annual Seminar, 1987-1988
*Annual Seminars, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter, 1991, 1992
*Annual Lecturer, Trial Training Faculty, Florida Bar Prosecutor/Public Defender Workshop, 1981- present
*"Practical Advocacy for Domestic Violence Cases," Florida Bar, 1997
*"Theory of the Defense", Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1998
*"Theory of the Defense", Lorman Institute, 2000

Professional Organization Leadership Positions:
*Orange County Bar Association, Criminal Law Section; Chairman, 1978-1979
*The Florida Bar, Legislative Committee; 1978-1980
*Ninth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee; 1978-1981; Vice Chairman, 1981
*The Florida Bar, Ethics Committee; 1979-1981
*Orange County Bar Association, Executive Council, 1979-1983
*Central Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys Association; Vice President, 1979; President, 1980-1981
*Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section; Chairman, 1982-1984
*The Florida Bar Criminal Law Certification Committee; 1984-1986
*The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section Executive Council; 1984-1994
*Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Board of Directors, 1988-1993; *Treasurer, 1993; Secretary, 1994; Vice President, 1995; President Elect, 1996; President, 1997-1998
*The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, 1987- 1999; Vice *Chairman, 1995-1996; Chairman, 1998-1999
*Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Criminal Law Section; Chairman, 1988-1989
*National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Board of Directors, 2001 - 2008

Membership Affiliations:
*Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
*National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
*Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
*Central Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
*American Bar Association, Member
*The Florida Bar, Member
*Orange County Bar Association, Member
*Disabled American Veterans, Life Member

Profile Link:
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm

Areas of Practice
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_10.htm

Links of Interest:
http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_11.htm

:rose:'s for our Astrologer's & Fifthessence for all of your hard work!

I found a "Cheney Mason" born 1943-12-12 Orlando FL
That would be around the right age and place; 28 when admitted to the bar. The "J" confuses things though. Can anyone confirm?

It would be very wrong for George & Cindy to divert monies in honor of Caylee to the financing of a defense for the woman accused of killing her. Yes, wrong in the eyes of the law.

Here are two degree readings for the planets involved in paying the prisoner's way. Maybe they will be helpful in deducing where the money comes from. 17° Virgo, "Craft" is a critical degree. It is favorable for an actor or writer but not usually so upright as 16° Virgo. May denote one who panders profitably to the public taste by supporting views of the moment. Sometimes a race complex or one who depends on people of color for patronage or profit. Whereas 17° Aquarius is a degree of isolation. One who may do his best work in isolation or be confined or isolated from friends or relatives. It was the Ascendant of Ruth Snyder (female felon).

Tuba, just thinking out loud here, but, if we had an exact time of when Casey, Baez, and the State went behind closed doors with Judge Strickland to talk about where the money is coming from, could a chart for Casey enlighten us about what she said? Again, just a thought.

I've been missing your posts, I'm potty training the twins, so I've mostly been lurking!

respectfully snipped:
from TUBA #590
Here are two degree readings for the planets involved in paying the prisoner's way. Maybe they will be helpful in deducing where the money comes from. 17° Virgo, "Craft" is a critical degree. It is favorable for an actor or writer but not usually so upright as 16° Virgo. May denote one who panders profitably to the public taste by supporting views of the moment.

I pick door #1 - still sounds like an 'entertainment' related source. Don't want to mention any name(s) that come to mind, but definitely from that world.
Let's see, she has 8 legal advisors and a handlful of high profile 'experts' defending her. She has already exceeded the number of reps Scott Peterson had blowing hot air around in his defense.
Served him well... huh

Oh yes, Ruth Snyder, chloroforming her husband. That sounds familiar and so makes sense w/the
17° Aquarius association - a degree of isolation. One who may do his best work in isolation or be confined or isolated from friends or relatives. Oh my goodness, maybe KC's coloring book and jailhouse notes have been 'licensed' regardless of the outcome,for better or for worse.

Maybe someone in Television who's first name ends in ALDO????

Lovejac & Astologers,
I saved the minute by minute updates during the hearing before the media links edited them out! This is when Casey, Baez & the State went behind closed doors:

11:00 a.m.: Judge says they can meet In Camera immediately.

11:03 a.m. Judge Strickland is meeting with prosecutors, Anthony and Baez behind closed doors right now to go over the issue.
A few minutes ago, Baez told the judge he has no literary agreement with Casey Anthony.
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton wanted Baez to define "story," but Baez objected.

Single Post #444:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3504443&postcount=444

Single Post #449:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3504958&postcount=449

I always make sure I save these just in case they can be used for charting!

Thanks!

I am as wrung up as Jim Hoover, having watched all five videos. Thank you, Angel for notifying us that wftv had them ready for viewing. I need to know what time of day the motion to compel Prisoner to answer deposition questions was composed, faxed or filed. I will be searching and I appreciate any help. I am so glad Morgan did not cave when she answered with her name only.

Hi Everyone... Thanks to all of you for keeping us up to date with all the charts and amazing research done here by all of you. I greatly admire what you all do. I have not been able to post lately but have tried to keep up with the reading of the astro thread at least.. However, I did just come across this bit of info about ABC and Disney may be the contributers paying for this defense.

Please see this link..
**************************2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-*advertiser censored*-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

If this does not belong here or if it has already been seen or known about previously please delete my post...I just thought it might be interesting to check the new players out if at all possible....TYIA..sweets:angel:

hmmm...what happened to my link....maybe it can't be here..if that is the case..so sorry...sweets

(snipped from article)
There has been much public outrage about the possibility that the media or Entertainment rights brokers are footing the bill for Jose Baez and his hand-selected dry aged dream team. Could we be close to finding out the truth?RitzBaezCheck2

The latest discovery documents, ongoing Florida Bar Investigation into his representation and this Friday’s Special hearing request by the State’s Attorney’s Office all seem to include a common denominator: Kaitlyn Folmer and abc.

Ms. Folmer is an NYU grad and producer at ABC. She has credits for segment production on the Good Morning America Show and several bi lines as a reporter. She also has a large expense account apparently. It has been verified through several witness interviews and security footage directly from the Ritz Carlton; She paid the Camp Casey dinner at Norman’s for 10 people and 4 rooms for 3 days. She had help.

ABC is owned by Disney. Arguably the largest employer in the Orlando areaand owner of the Disney Park attractions and competitor to Universal Studios. Universal is the infamous backdrop of the “ok I don’t really work here” skit, Casey Anthony’s former employer and extended cover in lieu of an actual job since her firing in 2006. The irony in this case, if true, is staggering. The very Icon of joy and delight for children all over the world, is helping to support a woman who is accused of murdering one of their target market.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Below the line is my statement the above is from the article I was trying to post the link to...Can anyone tell I am a DUNCE in the technological world..lol

Maybe this will go through so you can see part of the article...jmo..sweets

(snipped from article)
There has been much public outrage about the possibility that the media or Entertainment rights brokers are footing the bill for Jose Baez and his hand-selected dry aged dream team. Could we be close to finding out the truth?RitzBaezCheck2

The latest discovery documents, ongoing Florida Bar Investigation into his representation and this Friday’s Special hearing request by the State’s Attorney’s Office all seem to include a common denominator: Kaitlyn Folmer and abc.

Ms. Folmer is an NYU grad and producer at ABC. She has credits for segment production on the Good Morning America Show and several bi lines as a reporter. She also has a large expense account apparently. It has been verified through several witness interviews and security footage directly from the Ritz Carlton; She paid the Camp Casey dinner at Norman’s for 10 people and 4 rooms for 3 days. She had help.

ABC is owned by Disney. Arguably the largest employer in the Orlando areaand owner of the Disney Park attractions and competitor to Universal Studios. Universal is the infamous backdrop of the “ok I don’t really work here” skit, Casey Anthony’s former employer and extended cover in lieu of an actual job since her firing in 2006. The irony in this case, if true, is staggering. The very Icon of joy and delight for children all over the world, is helping to support a woman who is accused of murdering one of their target market.

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Sweets,

We have been advising for quite some time Entertainment is paying for Casey's defense.

FifthEssence, perhaps you could help locate the posts? I know I did a horary on this awhile back and IIRC, I posted it to the Calendar.

Thanks,
Soulscape

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Sweets,

We have been advising for quite some time Entertainment is paying for Casey's defense.

FifthEssence, perhaps you could help locate the posts? I know I did a horary on this awhile back and IIRC, I posted it to the Calendar.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape,

I did see the charts where you all had seen that entertainment was paying for it.. I just thought this may be a written verification backing up what you wonderful astrosleuthers had already surmised by the reading of the charts. I was also wondering if it might give us some insight if we actually knew the name of the entertainment agencies affording KC the dream team of attorneys she would not be able to afford on her own...

Please know I was not trying to take credit away from the great astros here because I am amazed and in awe of all of you for the work and effort you all do and it os always right on the mark.. I'm still trying to learn about astrology.. just wish I had the knowledge and wisdom that all you have like "right now"..lol... to say the least I am very impatient at the pace I am going at the time.. Can some of you rub up against me and maybe I can absorb some knowledge by osmosis..hmmm..maybe not but thought I would ask...TY..jmo...sweets:dance:

The charts from months ago did indicate some entertainment related dollars going to KC and as it turned out, an amount of $250,000 was indeed paid for access to videos and some pictures.
Judge Strickland was swift w/ his decision after a brief 7 minute 'behind closed doors/'In camera' chamber session. No conflict of interest was determined.

Because Strickland's decision came quickly, consideration should also be given to the possibility that a 'no strings attached' charitable group that delegates monies for the defense of an indigent party accused of a criminal offense, has provided funding without prejudice one way or the other.
TUBA noted this possibility in post #581 : A fund with humanitarian intent and further discussed it in post # 590: 2 degree readings for the planets on 3/25/09 have bearing on the $$$ source. Saturn 17° Virgo is in a critical degree and Jupiter was 17° in Aquarius.

Although many readers would wonder 'how' KC could be a recipient of a single dollar from any Charitable Trust, it was explained to me that a trust/fund could exercise financial assistance with a qualifying term such as, "Where public sentiment has been roused against an accused who is being tried in the news and is without means to defend."

And so we look forward to Monday, 4/06/09 when the Sun reaches 17° Aries. Maybe some information will come to light.

Thank you Tuba for reminding me/us to consider the concept of possible funding from a charitable entity. Although I can't speak for anyone else, I think my short-sightedness came from my inability to associate the words humanitarian and particularly 'charitable' with a cold-hearted SINNER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery