Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that we should be surprised, but there is a discrepancy here. The certification on the document says March 30 but the fax header says March 31.

So when was it faxed? Monday 3/30 or today 3/31?!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape my guess is they didn't fax it until today but signed it late yesterday..???

I didn't catch that at the end where he signed it, but the fax machine stamped it the 31st. I would look at another one of his faxes to make sure he dosen't have the date setting wrong on the fax machine. When I get a chance, I'll pull up some of his older faxes to see if the dates match the fax time-stamps.

Your guess is as good as mine right now! :banghead:

Darn Baez can't he make things easy for our astrologers around here! Dosen't he realize the time-stamps are important to all of you! :wink:

I'm backing up my parents laptop & updating it while working on mine at the same time! :crazy: As soon as I'm waiting for an update to complete I'll start looking at some of his older documents that were faxed.

:hug:'s & :rose:'s to all of the astrologers & Fifthessence for all that you do everyday!
:angel:

DOGblinking.gif

Closing this thread and beginning the next:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82270"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox