Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone one here decides they may want to respond to any of my previous questions regarding locations, rather than just ignore them, or if it may help at all in your chart readings, the search next weekend is expanding North and also short distance outside of Chaut. County(SW). I guess a person is not taken seriously on here until they have been here a while. I am trying desperately to help Corrie's family find her. If it means asking for help on this type of website, I figured I would try, believing that many of you who read charts could be of some help. Perhaps I am asking in the wrong forum?

LIVE2RIDE, I've copied the following from a previous post#35 by SOULSCAPE.

It would be most helpful if someone who is familiar w/the area provide us with a map marking Corrie's home, the spot where her auto was found and the gas well. Can someone post such a map? What is the distance between the auto location to the gas well?
Please keep in mind, we would speculate using mathmatics, therefore the 'name' of a township would not enter into the picture unless of course there was an asteroid of the same name evident in her chart. The calculation might provide distance(s) and possible directions to consider. At this time, it is implied she would be NNE or conversely SSW of where the auto was found.

Thank you

quote:
I would say, yes, she died in her neighborhood or immediate surroundings. A quote above that you provided:

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

In the Car Located chart, MERCURY the car recently separated from a trine to NEPTUNE (gas). This was quite descriptive of the car being found at a gas well. NEPTUNE at 21 Aquarius was in critical degree (21 Fixed) and if you recall, Part of Death was conjunct at 22 Aquarius in the Police Report chart.
See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...CarLocated.gif

If we take this line of reasoning further (and please note this is very speculative!!) then we would want to look at the planet representing Corrie and check the aspects and see what deductions we might make.

In the Car Located chart, Corrie is signified by VENUS at 14:40 Sagittarius in the 8th House of Death. VENUS does not separate from any planet, although she does separate from a trine & sextile to the NODES. Notice VENUS is in Fateful degree --- same degree as the NODES --- so this is important. It confirms we have the correct significator for Corrie because we know a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality has occurred. Notice NORTH NODE is in Aquarius, same as NEPTUNE (the gas well).

If I look to the closest applying aspect VENUS makes, it is a sextile to CHIRON at 16:03 Aquarius. All these Aquarius connections make me think she may be in same general location where the car was found. There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.
Another way to determine where she is located is to look at her significator (VENUS) in relation to the car (MERCURY). Using this method, VENUS (Corrie) could be either SOUTH and slightly WEST of the car or conversely, NORTH and slightly EAST. The degree difference between MERCURY the car and VENUS (Corrie) is about 8 degrees. The degree difference between MOON and VENUS is about 14 degrees. This suggests she could be found within 8 to 14 units of something --- feet, yards, miles --- of the car in either a SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST or NORTH-NORTH-EAST direction.

TES is not going to be coming to help with the search now, it'll be just the community. I'm keeping my chin up and BELIEVING that the community can come together and find this woman. Live2ride, will you be at team leader training on Thursday night? The search on Saturday? Anyone else?
Since I'm CERTAIN that the suspect will NOT be at the search (the family will be there), can anyone think of a way for us to meet up? I think we'd trust each other alot more and maybe could search on our own, if we knew that the others were "safe." If you get my gist.
I REALLY don't want to go out searching WITH the murderer!

Hi Soul, They want the searchers to be there by 7:30 am on the 18th and 19th.

I asked in my previous posts about a town or other location that Corrie could possibly be found according to the charts you all read. I also asked about sending a PM to someone on here. The reason I am asking these questions is because I do not want to post certain information pertaining to this case for the whole world to see. I didn't know I need to be approved to be able to PM someone. Does anyone know how long it takes to be approved? Thank You again.

Perhaps if you contacted a moderator, they could accelerate your membership and grant you use of the PM buton?

If anyone one here decides they may want to respond to any of my previous questions regarding locations, rather than just ignore them, or if it may help at all in your chart readings, the search next weekend is expanding North and also short distance outside of Chaut. County(SW). I guess a person is not taken seriously on here until they have been here a while. I am trying desperately to help Corrie's family find her. If it means asking for help on this type of website, I figured I would try, believing that many of you who read charts could be of some help. Perhaps I am asking in the wrong forum?

I really understand your frustration! Please try not to feel ignored. :blowkiss: I really think that we're all being super careful to not give any information to Corrie's murderer. I'm sorry you feel as if no one was listening or no one cared. I care. I just don't know how to stay safe anymore.

Torsade, Thank You for your kind words.

I will not be at the meeting thurs night as I will not be a team leader. I will be at the firehall Fri night helping set up for the search. I have spoke to a family member and they NEED as many volunteers as possible. If anyone from the area could possibly help out with the search, WE ARE NEEDED! I will also be at the search Sat. and Sun.

I have been out searching several times. If nothing turns up this weekend, I will be out searching several other areas. I usually go out with a few friends, but we could always use more people. I know its scary on here because none of us really know who we are talking to.

I don't know who the moderator is on here. I would like to be able to either receive or send a PM. The only other thing I can think of is after the meeting Thurs night, maybe meeting outside someplace or perhaps someplace sat morning. I'm not sure what else to do. Anyone have any suggestions?

I wish I could come help set up on Friday night, but I can't. I'll try to get the attention of a moderator. I guess the only other way to meet would be to post what we'll be wearing and hope that we find each other.

OK LOL I trust you, live2ride! :truce:
I've made contact with a moderator/administrator and that person is going to try to help. If we can't get you PM priviledges, then I will give the moderator my phone number and he/she can email it to you privately.

Torsade, That would be great. If you feel better, I would also give the moderator my number to give to you too. I am hoping the search will turn up something this weekend. If it does not, I am willing to get together with smaller group searches if anyone is interested, until the family gets another community search organized if needed. Are you going to be a team leader and will you be at the meeting Thurs for sure? I may go anyway. I promise I am not a killer, or an abductor, or a psycopath. Maybe a little wacky at times, but in a harmless way! Ok, I hope we can find a few more people on here who are able to help out with the search effort. Corrie's family needs our help!

I'd like to try to understand this ...
Last Fall, there was talk of a search and training dogs to sniff through snow. Then the first search date was postponed. Now the new date is set and TES is not part of it. They have been here in town several times. Made maps and took over volunteer recruitment. Do any of you folks know why this may have happened? Was it just publicity for TES? The postponed search, many people were never notified about the cancellation and came and checked in hotels with horses, ATVs etc. I never knew that this could happen.
Any insights?

Karen,

To attempt to gain insight, I would need a date/ time/ place of notification to the searchers/family that TES declined to be involved. Can this be provided?

I agree this is disturbing, as well as perplexing news...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Karen,

To attempt to gain insight, I would need a date/ time/ place of notification to the searchers/family that TES declined to be involved. Can this be provided?

I agree this is disturbing, as well as perplexing news...

Thanks,
Soulscape

They were notified by an email. Corrie's cousin in VA received it. It was sent in the evening of the 14th of April.

We released this to the press tonight. I wanted all of you to know that we really need you as team leaders on the search. Please continue with us, in spite of the difficulties we've had over the last couple of weeks. Team leader training will be held on Thursday evening, at 7 PM at the Chautauqua Suites in Mayville, NY. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laurie Keefe
Corrie's cousin
keefela@gmail.com

FAMILY OF CORRIE ANDERSON TO HOLD COMMUNITY SEARCH, DESPITE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WITHDRAWAL

PRESS RELEASE

Laurie Keefe (703) 981-0182

keefela@gmail.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 14, 2009 - Mayville, NY

THE FAMILY WILL CONTINUE FORWARD WITH THE SEARCH FOR CORRIE THIS WEEKEND, APRIL 18-19th.

Texas EquuSearch (the non-profit group that signed up to assist the family in the search) will no longer participate in the community search.

Although this news is disappointing to the family, they would like the public to know that all search plans and the schedule will remain the same and they still need community support. "It will be a more local effort, not as grand-scale, but still .. the mission is the same .. to search for Corrie. The hunters, farmers, firefighters and citizens that make up our community .. they know this land and we need their help. We truly value and appreciate their support. "

The search will begin Saturday, April 18th at 7 AM at the command center, Ashville Fireman's Training Grounds, in Ashville, NY. We expect the search to continue all day Saturday and Sunday, the 19th.

If you are interested in participating in the search, please sign up at www.findcorrie.com or send us an email at findcorrie@gmail.com

Live2Ride, could you get this information from Vicki?

Good Morning Torsade.. and everyone else! Rise and Shine! Torsade, I really don't want to post anything on here regarding Vicki. She has so much going on in her life right now. I don't ever want her to think I am discussing our conversations on the internet, unless of course she asked me to post something that could help. I hope everyone can understand that?

The letter Laurie Keefe sent is (see Karen's post) pretty accurate as to date and time regarding Soul's question.

Thanks!
Live2Ride

They were notified by an email. Corrie's cousin in VA received it. It was sent in the evening of the 14th of April.

We released this to the press tonight. I wanted all of you to know that we really need you as team leaders on the search. Please continue with us, in spite of the difficulties we've had over the last couple of weeks. Team leader training will be held on Thursday evening, at 7 PM at the Chautauqua Suites in Mayville, NY. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Laurie Keefe
Corrie's cousin
keefela@gmail.com

FAMILY OF CORRIE ANDERSON TO HOLD COMMUNITY SEARCH, DESPITE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WITHDRAWAL

PRESS RELEASE

Laurie Keefe (703) 981-0182

keefela@gmail.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 14, 2009 - Mayville, NY

THE FAMILY WILL CONTINUE FORWARD WITH THE SEARCH FOR CORRIE THIS WEEKEND, APRIL 18-19th.

Texas EquuSearch (the non-profit group that signed up to assist the family in the search) will no longer participate in the community search.

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Karen, I understand the notification came Tuesday 4/14/09 in the evening 'somewhere in Virginia.' Please see if Laurie can provide you with the time stamped on the email and her location (city/town in VA). If privacy is needed please PM the location to me.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Just to let ya know, all the WS searchers are probably home for the night. The weather was perfect (70 and sunny) and I can say that although we searched with all of our hearts for Corrie, we had a really enjoyable day spent with people who had one common purpose. We had some great laughs, too! I think Corrie would have liked that.
No I can't say a thing about where or what but it was productive.

I would like to thank Torsade for being an awesome team leader today. The search went well. We are all pretty tired but it was a good day. I believe every searcher out there today gave it their best. Especially Torsade when she fell in the muddy swamp and was covered from head to toe with mud and kept right on going and going!!! What a trooper! Karen from new york still looked fresh as a daisy by the end of the day!!

We will give you all another update tomorrow after day 2 of searching!

Have a great evening!

Live2Ride....

I would like to thank Torsade for being an awesome team leader today. The search went well. We are all pretty tired but it was a good day. I believe every searcher out there today gave it their best. Especially Torsade when she fell in the muddy swamp and was covered from head to toe with mud and kept right on going and going!!! What a trooper! Karen from new york still looked fresh as a daisy by the end of the day!!

We will give you all another update tomorrow after day 2 of searching!

Have a great evening!

Live2Ride....

Karen is far from fresh as a daisy ... but it really was a great event. Before I left, I thanked and congratulated Corrie's mom, her cousin and other family members for putting on such a good search effort with so many bumps in the road. Also the Texas group they did a great job too.
If nothing comes of this search, they are determining the dates of the next ones - so I was pleased as punch to hear that ...
Thanks for the prayers people. Keep them comin for the family!

Ya know, she WAS fresh as a daisy today too. How do you do it? We searched our hearts out again today, and it was NO picnic. It was REALLY hard work in places and I am sooooo proud of our team, which was mostly members from Saturday. We had a couple newbies though.
I think it's safe to tell you that we did NOT find Corrie. I'm so sad about that. Thinking positively, we found areas that Corrie is not in. And there were lots of findings that may be forensically important in the future.
It was great to get to know Live2Ride pretty well LOLOLOLOL. Yeah. She's totally got the story on me. And to see KarenNY. Our team put together an email list (and one phone number...guy didn't have a computer:eek:) and we're going to be hitting the pavement...er....the woods together.
Corrie WILL be located.
There are three really sad WSers tonight, though.
(Live2Ride if you tell em about me getting all b*tchy I'll be mad LOL)
:clap: for our team the bearsh*tters
GREAT funny story to tell ya tomorrow. I'm going to bed! I'll copy and paste this to the other thread.

A little trouble today on Karen's team ...
Two searchers on our team, talked with a man from a nearby neighborhood, and went with him across the road, to check out several flagged items that were placed there by another search team. Karen & another searcher tried to stop them but couldn't. Furious.
All of us have hundreds of pricker-bush scratches - everyone was bleeding by the end of the day. At least we didn't have to worry about alligators ..
Were told by the ThreeView people - that they will be doing arial surveillance next week. So that sounded good to me - but I am not sure what that is and after 6 months what it will show. But doing something is good.
We saw great geography and beautiful places today.
Will call my fire dept next week and inquire about search training. How to handle the renegades ... when we were leaving a team came in. They came to blows. Cracked me up. I never thought to try that ....
Have a great week everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member