Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human Skeletal Remains Found in NY Not Corrie Anderson

Last weekend a fisherman in Cattaraugus County, NY, found human skeletal remains along the edge of the Allegheny Reservoir. According to a source close to the investigation, a skull and miscellaneous bones were recovered from the scene. For the past several days family members of Corrie Anderson, a mother of three from Ashville who went missing in October 2008, have been waiting and wondering if their search was finally over. Unfortunately, that was not the case and the family received word this afternoon that Corrie's dental records did not match the remains. A source within the NY State Police has also confirmed that they do not belong to Corrie.

Read the rest here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/10/human-skeletal-remains-ny.html

Can anyone do an update for Corrie Anderson of Ashville, New York? She is listed here as a missing person. Sorry I don't know how to link.
The snow is gone now and I would like to start to search for her in the woods again soon.
Thank you.

WHERE IS CORRIE?

Have copied from a previous post by SOULSCAPE

It would be most helpful if someone who is familiar w/the area provide us with a map marking Corrie's home, the spot where her auto was found and the gas well. Can someone post such a map? What is the distance between the auto location to the gas well?
Please keep in mind, we would speculate using mathmatics, therefore the 'name' of a township would not enter into the picture unless of course there was an asteroid of the same name evident in her chart. The calculation might provide distance(s) and possible directions to consider. At this time, it is implied she would be NNE or conversely SSW of where the auto was found.
Thank you

SOULSCAPE
I would say, yes, she died in her neighborhood or immediate surroundings. A quote above that you provided:

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

In the Car Located chart, MERCURY the car recently separated from a trine to NEPTUNE (gas). This was quite descriptive of the car being found at a gas well. NEPTUNE at 21 Aquarius was in critical degree (21 Fixed) and if you recall, Part of Death was conjunct at 22 Aquarius in the Police Report chart.
See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...CarLocated.gif

If we take this line of reasoning further (and please note this is very speculative!!) then we would want to look at the planet representing Corrie and check the aspects and see what deductions we might make.

In the Car Located chart, Corrie is signified by VENUS at 14:40 Sagittarius in the 8th House of Death. VENUS does not separate from any planet, although she does separate from a trine & sextile to the NODES. Notice VENUS is in Fateful degree --- same degree as the NODES --- so this is important. It confirms we have the correct significator for Corrie because we know a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality has occurred. Notice NORTH NODE is in Aquarius, same as NEPTUNE (the gas well).

If I look to the closest applying aspect VENUS makes, it is a sextile to CHIRON at 16:03 Aquarius. All these Aquarius connections make me think she may be in same general location where the car was found. There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.
Another way to determine where she is located is to look at her significator (VENUS) in relation to the car (MERCURY). Using this method, VENUS (Corrie) could be either SOUTH and slightly WEST of the car or conversely, NORTH and slightly EAST. The degree difference between MERCURY the car and VENUS (Corrie) is about 8 degrees. The degree difference between MOON and VENUS is about 14 degrees. This suggests she could be found within 8 to 14 units of something --- feet, yards, miles --- of the car in either a SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST or NORTH-NORTH-EAST direction.

I guess there is no news/update. Do the charts only show what has happened & not what may happen?
Can you do an update on KA? Just wondering if perhaps that may show something.
Thanks

I'll go over Corrie's charts and see if I can find some dates that may prove fruitful for a search.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

Thank you. I just feel that there should be something happening soon. A lot of time has gone by and perhaps something new will come forth.
Thank you for your time & efforts.

Soulscape,

Thank you. I just feel that there should be something happening soon. A lot of time has gone by and perhaps something new will come forth.
Thank you for your time & efforts.

I am not so optimistic.
Still no leads on the woman found near Onoville, either.

I am glad to see that there will be another search soon. Does anyone have a link so I can print out the missing poster?
Once there is a date set, perhaps another poster could be made with her picture as well as the date & time of the search.

Soulscape - Did you find anything relevant for this spring?

Thanks!

It's been 14 months since my last post, but it has not been that long since my last thoughts of Corrie.
Last spring there was supposed to be a search but nothing ever became of that (that I heard of). I did go out in the woods for "walks" last summer though and I expect I will do the same again this year.
Still thinking & praying for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500