Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all of our new friends! You are welcome and respected here!

This has to be sort of short & to the point, I am running out of time to get it together for MI trip.

I missed all of the news reports and updates today, such as the wrong clothing description, etc. I have a few points and questions:

1.) I believe I read somewhere that LE stated a child's footprint was found in "the pathway leading away from the house"....this is the trail the dogs followed down to the water ... question is: did LE say the dogs lost the scent at the water/railroad tracks??. Neptune could represent a BOAT. If Haleigh was carried along the RR tracks, the dogs would have kept the scent.

I was also thinking of chloroform, drugs, etc. However, if a footprint was found, it means she was standing. I do not think that would be possible if chloroform/drugging was used.

2.) Even if Misty was out of the house (? nearby? in the woods? down by that abaondoned shack?) how would the abuctor keep BOTH children QUIET?? I think Haleigh would have awakened if a stranger picked her up - and screamed, thereby alerting Misty or someone. In the pitch black of a country lane, voices carry quite clearly. And now with reports of how tiny that bedroom was ...about 10 x 10, and the squeaky floors.

3.) Perhaps there will now be many more children subdued with home made chloroform thanks to Casey's M.O. and the intense publication of that....a far easier method to silence and subdue.

Kaitland, I posted early, and one of the perps (SO) I believe Mary is running a chart on, owns a boat and an RV, I feel strongly Haleigh is in water, and the perp used a boat for his getaway with her and to ultimately hide her, fwiw

Hello to all of our new friends! You are welcome and respected here!

This has to be sort of short & to the point, I am running out of time to get it together for MI trip.

I missed all of the news reports and updates today, such as the wrong clothing description, etc. I have a few points and questions:

1.) I believe I read somewhere that LE stated a child's footprint was found in "the pathway leading away from the house"....this is the trail the dogs followed down to the water ... question is: did LE say the dogs lost the scent at the water/railroad tracks??. Neptune could represent a BOAT. If Haleigh was carried along the RR tracks, the dogs would have kept the scent.

I was also thinking of chloroform, drugs, etc. However, if a footprint was found, it means she was standing. I do not think that would be possible if chloroform/drugging was used.

2.) Even if Misty was out of the house (? nearby? in the woods? down by that abaondoned shack?) how would the abuctor keep BOTH children QUIET?? I think Haleigh would have awakened if a stranger picked her up - and screamed, thereby alerting Misty or someone. In the pitch black of a country lane, voices carry quite clearly. And now with reports of how tiny that bedroom was ...about 10 x 10, and the squeaky floors.

3.) Perhaps there will now be many more children subdued with home made chloroform thanks to Casey's M.O. and the intense publication of that....a far easier method to silence and subdue.

Hi Kait...bold by me. It was reported in the media, I believe I remember a lady (lives in the neighborhood somewhere) saying that dogs were on her dock at the river. Please also refer to my rather large post above and view my map. Please click on very close and follow those tracks...they go over the river (rail bridge). Does anyone know yet where the pink shirt was found?

Kaitland, I posted early, and one of the perps (SO) I believe Mary is running a chart on, owns a boat and an RV, I feel strongly Haleigh is in water, and the perp used a boat for his getaway with her and to ultimately hide her, fwiw

I love you for saying this...yep yep yep.

This is the natal chart for RSO Richard S. Winch, and let me just say I pulled this thing up and said, "Oh my God." I need to let you all know that forensics is not my usual brand of astrology, and I'll defer to greater expertise in that field that exists here on this board. However, I spent a little time first looking at the 911 call chart, recast for equal houses (my preferred system) and, despite my misgivings logically about Misty and the blankets, etc., my interpretation of the 911 call chart indicates that while there may be some deception from the family, I think we're looking for a 12th house secret enemy rather than a friend or family member as the direct perpetrator.

This is the first of the RSO charts I've directly analyzed, but it's ugly and twisted all on its own. Then compared against Haleigh's it's very disheartening. My software makes triwheels that are kind of hard to get your bearings in, so I may keep the pictures to biwheels even when I get to the third level -- the 911 call. But I wanted to go ahead and get this up now just as the natal and the biwheel with Haleigh's. So let's see if I can post the picture, and then I'll talk a bit about it in the next post.

Winchpix.gif

Didn't see this posted:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...w-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

Here's a couple of snippets (David Lohr's blog dated 2/17/09):

Ray said that while volunteers searched the woods, law enforcement personnel focused much of their attention on a nearby waterway.

"They had about 30 boats in the water," Ray said. "They were conducting sonar searches and they were also dragging the bottom."

AND

In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.

Also, David Lohr just added this to his site (dated 2/17/09 under Out Of The Bag):
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/
Here's a snippet:

tip that the FBI received from a local resident who came forward and told them that Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old girlfriend of Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, was not at home the night Haleigh disappeared. It has further been alleged that the night Haleigh was abducted was not the first time Croslin had sneaked out while Cummings was at work and his kids were sleeping. There are further allegations regarding her activities at that time; however that information has not officially been released.

Hi all. I just found this on Investigation Discovery (David Lohr)...so thought I'd share. I'm not sure if it helps you all, but it sure does tie into everything that's been charted! Thought it would be an interesting read. Please refer to his links for the full articles. I posted these on the regular Haleigh Media Docs thread, also. Still looking for birth time...getting frustrated. It's 1:19(am) here in Jersey!

Have toothpicks in my eyes waiting for your thoughts Mary, albeit not good news I am sure

My first thought with this natal is that every planet that would normally lend a person the ability to be compassionate is grossly afflicted. His moon, Venus, even his Pisces sun, all afflicted by hard aspects.

Jupiter, which expands everything it touches, is closely conjunct destructive Pluto and the two of them are opposing the man's natal moon and Mercury. The moon and Mercury conjunction in Aquarius, even without the affliction, suggests that he doesn't so much feel his feelings as he "thinks about" his feelings. With the affliction from a pumped-up Pluto, the sort of feeling he probably is most in touch with is a feeling of wanting vengeance and needing to exert power over others. Saturn, up top, squaring both ends of that opposition, adds to his feeling that he's unfairly restricted in life. Powder keg.

Uranus in Cancer is also afflicting his moon and Mercury, making his emotional drives erratic and underscoring a feeling on his part that he never gets what he believes he deserves. Pluto and Jupiter are afflicting his sun through the same "nobody ever lets me have what I want" aspect. Venus is afflicted by Saturn, Chiron, Neptune and Uranus. Again, the sense I get is, "If there's something I want, eff you, I'm just going to take it."

I'll be right back with his chart compared to Haleigh's.

I decided to take a look at the hours just before the 911 call to see if they could give more information. I posted the links to the charts below the analysis, so you can follow along with my thoughts. Just touching some of the highlights, and note THIS ANALYSIS IS BASED ON THE PRESUMPTION THERE HAS BEEN A TRUE KIDNAPPING.

IN THE CHART FOR THE 911 call @ 0327:

Jupiter rising = Misty making the phone call (house 3) as instructed by Ronald (Mars/male and 7th house/ruled by Mercury as Misty’s live-in “marriage” partner). Mars & Jupiter conj. in Aquarius = the couple united in explosive energy

3rd house phone call ruled by Neptune (call is about a kidnapping, missing person) conjunct Sun (male) both inconjunct Saturn (ominous). Uranus (sudden disaster) in 3rd house opposite Saturn in the 9th (stranger? or someone from a distance?). Mercury falling at 25 Capricorn – latest degree in chart; Ronald Sr. is Johnny-come-lately to the news of missing daughter.

Moon (action, females) at 01:41 Virgo is opposite Haleigh’s natal Uranus at 01:06 Virgo conj. Mars 07:51 just leaving 8th house of sexual assault and death. Venus in Aries, Haleigh, is OUT OF THE HOUSE (no longer in 4th house).

SO WHAT IS HAPPENING BEFORE THE 911 CALL (between 10pm – Soulscape’s last seen chart and the actual 911 call at 0327a.m. Looking at these charts as a snapshot of the “situation”. We can read Misty as 1st house (as in the 911 chart), or 6th house as caretaker. 4th house is the trailer, 5th house (and Venus) Haleigh.

@ 2300p.m.
Who’s that knocking at the door? See Mercury in Capricorn just arriving at the 4th house cusp? Pluto in 3rd of neighborhood, nasty neighborhood lurker? As Mercury is still in the 3rd, could Misty be on the phone (surely LE would know this? Loaded 4th house (the home) full of angry, confusing energy. 5th house of the child holds Uranus in opposition to Saturn – tragedy. Venus (Haleigh) is in the 6th house – and if we read this as the caretaker’s house, she is still with Misty. Moon (mothering) ending in Leo, worn out?

@ 0039a.m.
Crisis degree 21:09 Leo/Aquarius on MC/IC axis with Chiron wounding exactly on the nadir, seconds away is Sun and minutes away Neptune. IS THE KIDNAPPER IN THE HOUSE? Moon’s entry into 00:00 Virgo opposes Haleigh’s natal Uranus (shocking, horrible). I think this is a time of action “in the midnight hour” – nadir influence “end of the matter”.

@ 0127a.m.
Loaded 3rd house – movement, automobiles, COMMUNICATIONS?

@ 0230a.m.
Saturn in Virgo on MC opposite Uranus (disaster) in Pisces on the 4th of endings. Catastrophe has occurred. Fait accompli. Could this be when Misty really awakens to the situation? Is this when Misty becomes aware? Who can sleep with such uranian energy?

I do believe there are other alternative situations that can be described by these charts. Such as, is Misty outside of the house or otherwise occupied? Is the kidnapper a stranger (12th h.) or friend (11th h.) Misty’s interviews concern me. Not all is as it appears. LE is certainly playing it close to the vest – only saying it is treated as abduction. No info on polygraphs, phone calls, visitors in the house, etc. Would like to analyze more, but am really pressed for time. Might not be able to post again (on the charts) until I return from MI next week.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/911 call/9112300.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/911 call/911-0039.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/911 call/Haleigh911callbackedup0127.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/911 call/haleigh911callbackup0230.jpg

Bumping this to comment on what I have highlighted in pink.

Could this be when the predator came and Misty was not home, giving him opportunity to steal Haleigh?

Thought's anyone??

So as not to flip the picture around and make it more confusing, I have kept Winch's natal chart on the inner wheel and added Haleigh's in the outer wheel. If you'll look at the main formation in his chart that I spent most of my time describing earlier, his moon and Mercury opposite his Pluto and Jupiter, you'll see that there on the Pluto and Jupiter end is Haleigh's stellium of sun, Venus and Jupiter.

In other words, right where his axis of violent, ugly emotions is concentrated is where her life is. If these two ever were in contact with one another, the astrology suggests there is potential there for him to end her life. Moreover, his natal Mars (red male symbol at the top inner wheel), representing forceful action and will, and his Saturn (yellow, looks like an h, right of Mars), representing restriction, fate and ends, and his Chiron (purple k, left of his Mars), representing his woundedness, are all afflicting Haleigh's Saturn at the bottom right. Again, symbolic that this chart is of a person who could restrict or end her life.

Winchbi.gif

Will take a quick look at this biwheel against the 911 call, and as Soulscape has said, she's already identified five of the folks she looked at as people whose charts also intersect this situation malevolently, so obviously, I wouldn't sit here and cry, "J'accuse" against this person. But if I had anything to say about it, I would certainly want this guy looked at and thoroughly checked out by the appropriate authorities.

Sorry I've kept you up so late, Driven. Take those toothpicks out of your eyes! I'll finish this one up tonight with the third level but will have to get some sleep myself before anything more. I've been pretty sick lately.

All of your works are amazing - I just wanted to take the time to compliment your fine tuning and great works. Fascinating stuff. I have always enjoyed astrology and forensics, if not for websleuths, I would not known that it existed in combination.

What an edge!

Could this be when the predator came and Misty was not home, giving him opportunity to steal Haleigh?

Thought's anyone??

I don't know, Lovejac.
Astrology goes back thousands of years, and regardless of our inability to scientifically point to why it works, we prove to ourselves time and again that it does work when practiced in ways harmonious with its history. Its original practitioners were the wisest and most knowledgeable people of their times who spent a great deal of time making careful notes of what happened above and correlating it with what happened below and predicting mathematically where planets would be, etc. They were quite serious scholars, not psychics.

Natal astrology is perhaps the oldest of the branches of astrology, and there is a long and solid basis for astrology that finds meaning in different people's natal charts and in comparing people's natal charts one to another. Event charts are also essentially natal charts and so have meaning for the events and in comparison to other people's natal charts. There are specific procedures for drawing a natal chart for the time and place of a person's birth and various ways of comparing them to other people's natal charts and event charts. There are long traditions of those practices, and over and over we find this method valid.

Horary astrology is not something I typically practice, but I have great confidence in the results of the horary astrology I have seen here. I know that there is a long tradition of horary astrology and that there are very specific procedures for creating a horary chart. Those horary charts are drawn for the time and place that the question arises -- not for the event in question. And there are specific ways in which the various elements of the chart are assigned to represent the various entities involved. It is a system, again with a long tradition that time and again has been found valid.

In terms of looking at a range of time, one can take a natal or event chart and run the transits of the planets for that range of time in terms of how they impact the natal or event chart, but doing so for just a matter of hours on that night would not show much.

Here's the triwheel. The orientation of this chart is shifted now because it's set for the sky at the time of the 911 call, with the full moon in the sky above and the sun "down under" the Earth from the point of view of Satsuma, Florida. As you can see, the sun and moon in opposition (which makes the moon full) fall directly across the main intersection of the charts of Haleigh and RSO Winch. I see this as re-emphasis and confirmation of what I said earlier. I hope this guy is thoroughly checked out. Will look more at others tomorrow.

xo

Winchtri.gif

I have a question. It is an important one in my mind, so please, if you can answer, do. You astros have run these charts on these RSO's.... Many of these men have served time and been released..... because they are Rehibilitated? The charts seem to to show the darkness they had to begin with, the thing that caused them to commit the acts they did, so what are we dealing with here? Does the system work? Am I seeing this wrong? I know that redemption from ones chains exists, but I also believe the world has a really hollow grasp on anything that is real, or true. I had a point somewhere that was pertinant to the case, I swear I did!, but I seem to have lost it. I am sorry. Is there any hope, in the way that we choose to do things, do you think? as a nation, as a world, as individuals? Or will we always be self serving?

Lost in my thoughts,
~KP

I agree VT - and good going on the sluething!

Oh and psst - hiya KAIT!! Glad to see you - hope the vacation is going well?

One more thing --- I think I know how we can get Haleigh's TOB. The certified birth certificates for Haleigh and Ron Jr. were attached to the custody petition (R.4 & 5) that we have a copy of...if we could get a certified copy of the petition with attachments...voila! Maybe the BCs would have the TOB on them?

Florida birth certificates aren't much help usually. They are the barest birth certificates I've ever seen - no time of birth, no city of birth, just child's name, gender of the child, county of birth, and names of the parents. It gives date of birth, date information was filed, certificate number, and date it was issued. So I don't hold out much hope. Astrologically and genealogically, they are the most useless birth records I've ever encountered

Welcome Jazzy. Your information has been enlightening. Thank you for taking time to share with us.

Girlfriend Under Investigation In Missing Girl Case

http://www.wftv.com/news/18738704/detail.html#-

LE's seriously considering the tips about Mistie being out of the home, kids left alone.

So as not to flip the picture around and make it more confusing, I have kept Winch's natal chart on the inner wheel and added Haleigh's in the outer wheel. If you'll look at the main formation in his chart that I spent most of my time describing earlier, his moon and Mercury opposite his Pluto and Jupiter, you'll see that there on the Pluto and Jupiter end is Haleigh's stellium of sun, Venus and Jupiter.

In other words, right where his axis of violent, ugly emotions is concentrated is where her life is. If these two ever were in contact with one another, the astrology suggests there is potential there for him to end her life. Moreover, his natal Mars (red male symbol at the top inner wheel), representing forceful action and will, and his Saturn (yellow, looks like an h, right of Mars), representing restriction, fate and ends, and his Chiron (purple k, left of his Mars), representing his woundedness, are all afflicting Haleigh's Saturn at the bottom right. Again, symbolic that this chart is of a person who could restrict or end her life.

Winchbi.gif

Will take a quick look at this biwheel against the 911 call, and as Soulscape has said, she's already identified five of the folks she looked at as people whose charts also intersect this situation malevolently, so obviously, I wouldn't sit here and cry, "J'accuse" against this person. But if I had anything to say about it, I would certainly want this guy looked at and thoroughly checked out by the appropriate authorities.

Sorry I've kept you up so late, Driven. Take those toothpicks out of your eyes! I'll finish this one up tonight with the third level but will have to get some sleep myself before anything more. I've been pretty sick lately.

Fascinating, you made it later than I and thank you. I have a question for the pros that has been weighing heavily on my ability to understand charts of the "bad guys".. If we already know these are seriously evil, creepy guys, when we see the potential for harming Haleigh, wouldnt all of them show that? How does one differeniate that and the possibility of direct involvement?

In other words, there is one in particular that concerns me, if you were to assume involvement, what would I see potentially that would differ from the garden variety skeeve?

I have a question. It is an important one in my mind, so please, if you can answer, do. You astros have run these charts on these RSO's.... Many of these men have served time and been released..... because they are Rehibilitated? The charts seem to to show the darkness they had to begin with, the thing that caused them to commit the acts they did, so what are we dealing with here? Does the system work? Am I seeing this wrong? I know that redemption from ones chains exists, but I also believe the world has a really hollow grasp on anything that is real, or true. I had a point somewhere that was pertinant to the case, I swear I did!, but I seem to have lost it. I am sorry. Is there any hope, in the way that we choose to do things, do you think? as a nation, as a world, as individuals? Or will we always be self serving?

Lost in my thoughts,
~KP

khaki. I am not an astrologer, nor do I play one on Tv. A colleauge of mine has just went through case study training on forensic psychology of the pedophile. After pretty much stalking her own children and not sleeping at night because it scared her so badly, she shared with me that the academic and scientific community (LE was on to this forever already) that it is an imposibility to reform or rehabilitate a pedophile completely. Given to their own devices, short of castration (doesnt count because it still does not supress thoughts) off meds, out of custody, out of supervision, THESE PEOPLE WILL RE OFFEND. The web access has made them considerably more agile in hiding their illness, which could compound the problem.

From wftv:

<<Girlfriend Under Investigation In Missing Girl Case
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 &#8211; updated: 8:04 am EST February 18, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News discovered that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, who claimed that she was at home and sleeping when Haleigh Cummings was taken. But a tip puts the spot light on the 17-year-old girlfriend.
The most recent information investigators got was that Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, Misty Croslin, may not have been home when Haleigh disappeared from her Satusum house early last week.>>

there we go, it begins to unravel.

I believe I saw on HLN (courtesy You Tube) someone said they know it is impossible to "cure" sex offenders and pedophiles. It had to be on Prime News or Issues, but I'm thinking it was Prime News. The host asked about the SOs near Haleigh's house and wanted to know if they were released because they were cured, the "expert" said, no, they are never cured. Even though I've heard that before, I was dismayed, because they know this and these people are still being released to do it again. :eek: To little children or anyone else in their midst! :eek:

Yes, they also commented on the internet allowing them to remain in hiding longer.

I have a question. It is an important one in my mind, so please, if you can answer, do. You astros have run these charts on these RSO's.... Is there any hope, in the way that we choose to do things, do you think? as a nation, as a world, as individuals? Or will we always be self serving?

Lost in my thoughts,
~KP

Khaki, perhaps the problem is the "ideology" (for lack of a better word) that has arisen in our "modern" culture.

So many people believe in "utopia", the perfectibility of human society, and "situational ethics". Being "non-judgemental" has become a mantra to so many that they have forgotten the concept of EVIL, and prefer to deny that it exists, and unobstructed, continues to destroy.

We must be "tolerant and understanding" we are told by the true believers in rehabilitation, and the perfectibility of man/woman kind. The problem with this kind of thinking is that it leads to that "wide and easy path that leads to destruction".

The basic fact is that some people have chosen evil, and once society places blame on anyone or anything in this world, other than the evil and criminal individual, we will continue to see such people released from jail, and present among us.

Many contemporary astrologers whitewash the negative aspects/energies of the planets. These prefer to "accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative", as many of them subscribe to "humanism", and refute the traditional knowledge of the ancients.

Obviously, each planet has a positive use. But, do not forget that each can be used in very negative and destructive ways, even Venus and Jupiter. Look around you, apply the basic themes associated with all of the planets, and watch for these.

You can see it every day in the news. I believe in original sin, making judgements about human behavior, and holding up the ideal as a goal we should all strive for, even if we constantly fall short.

Astrology has much to teach us about ourselves, our culture, and the fallibility of humanity, if we choose to "see". As Jesus said, however, we must have eyes to see, but so many prefer to be blind.

Thought's anyone??

Hi sweet Lovejac! The answer to your question is yes. I am very suspicious of that Capricorn Mercury... and as I posted earlier, I have also considered that Misty was NOT at home. I think the 2300 chart it could represent a visitor - the predator maybe, or an invited male guest, or perhaps a phone call.

I will mention here that I probably should have waited until I was able to write a detailed analysis before posting the series of charts. The last verifiable time Haleigh was seen was by the A/C man and visitors between 5-5:30pm on 2/9. This was verified by LE. Misty SAYS she last saw Haleigh at 10pm. I think we can learn very insightful information by looking at a series of charts from the 5:30pm time slot all the way through to the 911 call. I simply did not have enough time to go into a deep and detailed analysis, or run earlier charts (say from 7pm - 3:27am). When I get back from my trip, I'm going to take a look at the earlier ones and will expound on the ones I already posted.

I am supposed to be packing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member