Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This information was current as of 2/17/2009)

DC Number: 617704
Name: LOUCAKIS, TIMOTHY
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 6'00''
Weight: 214 lbs.
Birth Date: 10/14/1958
Supervision Begin Date: 12/19/2004
Current Location: DAYTONA BEACH
Current Status: ACTIVE
Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date: 12/18/2009

Not sure the accuracy of this but under the www.dc.state.fl.us is shows Timothy in Daytona Beach can anyone confirm else confirm or deny this?

Update in case any of you missed this article in the Time-Stamped Thread!
Created: 2/18/2009 1:50:54 PM
Updated: 2/18/2009 2:34:47 PM
The mother, father and grandmother of Haleigh Cummings are at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office right now.
Moments ago, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, told First Coast News that deputies had told her to pick up Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and take her to the Sheriff's Office.

housemouse has a request can all of our super sleuthers help her out on this request if possible?

I'll help later on but right now busy with the media for Caylee & Haleigh's case both at the same time today!! :crazy: When I get a chance I'll help too! TIA :blowkiss:

Message request from housemouse:
I was checking my "Forensic Astrology" by Dave Campbell, and notice that the asteroid "Hercules", or "Heracles" is within a degree of Haleigh's Mars (on the date of her disappearance).

Heracles carries the symbology of "he killed his wife and children".

Have any of you astro-sleuthers discovered whether any of the usual suspects have that kind of "rap sheet"? Of course, this could be metaphoric in meaning, not literal. So, who among the offenders being scrutinized by LE might have destroyed his family in some way?
Am continuing to research the charts....

:angel:

Robert F Adkins Birth Date 9/28/1987 was release on 7/4/2008 was Sentenced for 10Y for 2nd Degree Murder, Dangerouse Act - Released Adress is Baker but the county is Putnam - Hope this helps I will keep looking.

Robert F Adkins Birth Date 9/28/1987 was release on 7/4/2008 was Sentenced for 10Y for 2nd Degree Murder, Dangerouse Act - Released Adress is Baker but the county is Putnam - Hope this helps I will keep looking.

Who did he kill? Probably no easy way to find out, and might not be worth the time... I am beginning to think the parents are involved in some way, via drug connections, maybe. Nothing astrological to back that up, except my intuition from studying some of the cross aspects.

Heart, is this Adkins a registered SO currently residing in the Buffalo Bluff/ Satsuma area? I don't recall his name being on the list. Please let us know details you have.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Respectfully snipped for space ~

I would like to know more about these blankets also - like why was MC's blanket in some van?

But my real question is - doesn't Aquarius rule intuition and intelligence? Should we be listening to someone's intuition to find Haliegh?

Salem

Aquarius (Uranus) rules technology. Intuition is ruled more by Pisces (Neptune) and sometimes the Moon.

I mentioned the possible astro rulers of Blankets in a post above. Apparently there are 3 blankets involved in one of Misty's statements. One blanket belonged on the large bed, one for Haleigh's bed, and one that was supposedly taken down from one of the windows (a make shift curtain?). The one from the window was allegedly to replace the missing blanket...which ever one is the missing blanket.

It does seem the blanket went missing around the same time (possibly within hours) that Haleigh went missing. This bothers me for several reasons...a main one being that Caylee Anthony's remains were found with one of her blankets from her bed.

Can someone fill me in as to where Dad works, and who is his alibi?

I have a good reason for asking, as I am examining the "last seen" chart (if we can rely on the AC guy). In "Forensic Astrology", Dave Campbell says that the angles of the last seen chart, often the midheaven, will point to the killer. There is a sesquiquadrate between Dad's Mars and the "last seen" Midheaven.

Before everyone gets all excited, this doesn't prove anything, as Mars aspects are often found between the angles of parents and children. We would need much more than this to even begin to speculate!

But, I still want to know who he works for, and how reliable his alibi might be...

Of course, we do not know she is dead, as she is considered "missing-disappeared" until someone confesses, or a body is found. That is tough in cases like these where there is so much Neptune going on... it was the same in Caylee's case.

Just remembered a question that's been in the back of my mind. As we ponder whether Misty could have left the trailor and propped the back door open herself......why would she have done this? Why wouldn't she just use the front door as she normally did. It's my understanding that the trailer is in a secluded area, so it's not likely she was trying to avoid the prying eyes of any neighbors.

Perhaps Ron never gave Misty a key to the house. Being a Scorpio Sun he could be of the very controlling type as some Scorpio's are. The neighbors might notice a Front Door being propped open but less likely to notice a Back Door propped open.

I was just checking the data thread to see if I could find Mistie's birth data, and spotted the dad's arrest record, which includes his birth date!

Those are some pretty serious hard core drugs he has been using... better check his chart too, even though LE says he has an alibi, and "passed" the Lie Detector test...

Housemouse, I've been on that same page with you for some time. Not only the drug use but a 24 or 25 year old man sleeping with a 16 or 17 year old girl is in my book a sexual offender.

That is 8 years age difference and according to Florida all Age Difference Allowances end when one of the sex partners is 24 years old and sleeping with a minor. The age of consent in Florida is 18 years old. In my mind (and the Florida Statutes) the father is also a sexual offender. He hasn't been arrested or charged before Haleigh disappeared because neither Misty nor her parents apparently pressed for charges to be made against him but that doesn't make him any less of a sex offender IMHO. If Misty were my daughter, this guy would already be cooling his heels in jail.

Heart, is this Adkins a registered SO currently residing in the Buffalo Bluff/ Satsuma area? I don't recall his name being on the list. Please let us know details you have.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ROBERT ADKINS
Went thru the FL Sex Off. REGISTRY and can NOT find this guy. Perhaps the name has been submitted because of his past attempted murder conviction only.
( ONLY?? -that's scary )

Can someone fill me in as to where Dad works, and who is his alibi?

I have a good reason for asking, as I am examining the "last seen" chart (if we can rely on the AC guy). In "Forensic Astrology", Dave Campbell says that the angles of the last seen chart, often the midheaven, will point to the killer. There is a sesquiquadrate between Dad's Mars and the "last seen" Midheaven.

Before everyone gets all excited, this doesn't prove anything, as Mars aspects are often found between the angles of parents and children. We would need much more than this to even begin to speculate!

But, I still want to know who he works for, and how reliable his alibi might be...

Of course, we do not know she is dead, as she is considered "missing-disappeared" until someone confesses, or a body is found. That is tough in cases like these where there is so much Neptune going on... it was the same in Caylee's case.

PDM Bridge, a co. near Palatka (16.6 mi. from his home)

is said to be Ronald's employer

Thanks,
Soulscape

I cannot remember where I got his name from = /this is the information I see:
Current Community Supervision History:

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Community Supervision Length
01/01/2000 2ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT 03/23/2001 PUTNAM 0000028 10Y 0M 0D
01/01/2000 2ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT(ATTEMPTED) 03/23/2001 PUTNAM 0000028 10Y 0M 0D

I had wrote his name down and when I heard MAY have a previous murder connection - I looked it up.

PDM Bridge, a co. near Palatka (16.6 mi. from his home)

is said to be Ronald's employer

could be nothing but Robert F Adkins verified Perment Address is shown as:

Current Verified PERMANENT Address:
144 BARDIN RANCHETTE RD
BARDIN
PALATKA, FL 32177

I cannot remember where I got his name from = /this is the information I see:
Current Community Supervision History:

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Community Supervision Length
01/01/2000 2ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT 03/23/2001 PUTNAM 0000028 10Y 0M 0D
01/01/2000 2ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT(ATTEMPTED) 03/23/2001 PUTNAM 0000028 10Y 0M 0D

I had wrote his name down and when I heard MAY have a previous murder connection - I looked it up.

could be nothing but Robert F Adkins verified Perment Address is shown as:

Current Verified PERMANENT Address:
144 BARDIN RANCHETTE RD
BARDIN
PALATKA, FL 32177

HB, let's take him off our radar screen for now. We are looking for local RSO's (or those with local connections), in particular PREDATORS, and this guy seems not to be one, at least from the record you've copied.

We can put him back on if you find out otherwise.

Thanks for all your help,
Soulscape

http://www.wesh.com/news/18743397/detail.html

Another reference to someone going to the house the day Haleigh went missing?

*copied and pasted from article*
A recent tip suggested that Haleigh’s father’s girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was not home when Haleigh disappeared. Croslin told police she put Haleigh to bed the night before she went missing and was home the entire time. Haleigh’s paternal grandmother said the tip is not true.

"That’s a crock. I went by the house that night. I know. She was there," Annette Sykes said. "I went by around 7."

Start: Ron's work
211 Comfort Rd, Palatka, FL 32177-8634

Start:

A-B: 16.3 mi, 31 min

B End: home
202 Green Ln, Satsuma, FL 32189-2859

http://www.wesh.com/news/18743397/detail.html

Another reference to someone going to the house the day Haleigh went missing?

*copied and pasted from article*
A recent tip suggested that Haleigh’s father’s girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was not home when Haleigh disappeared. Croslin told police she put Haleigh to bed the night before she went missing and was home the entire time. Haleigh’s paternal grandmother said the tip is not true.

"That’s a crock. I went by the house that night. I know. She was there," Annette Sykes said. "I went by around 7."

(Bolded red by me)

Khaki, who's Annette Sykes? The paternal grandmother is Teresa Neves, the one who said family was there dropping off clothes (around 5:00??).

This Who's Who List is from the General Haleigh subforum - Timeline and Players:

Who’s who:

Cummings, Haleigh Ann-Marie, age 5, missing since February 10, 2009, Satsuma
Born August 17, 2003

Cummings, Ronald LeMyles Sr.—Haleigh’s bio dad, age 25, dob 10-29-1983, 202 Green Ln, Satsuma, FL 32189

Cummings, Ronald LeMyles Jr—Haleigh’s younger brother, age 4, February 15, 2005, Satsuma

Cummings, Jack Lester—Haleigh’s paternal grandfather, Ron’s dad

Neves, Teresa—Haleigh Cumming paternal grandmother, Ron’s mom,

Sheffield, Crystal Diane—Haleigh’s bio mom, age 23, dob 8-30-1989 (? From police report), 12222 Mud Lake Rd, Glen St Mary, Baker County
Has 3 siblings: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Griffis, Nancy (Marie)—Crystal Sheffield’s mother, Haleigh’s maternal grandmother, age 43, Glen St Mary, Baker County, married Bruce 2002

Griffis, Bruce A—Crystal Sheffield’s stepfather, age 46

Griffis, Chad—Crystal Sheffield’s fiancé, don’t know how he is related to Bruce.

Sheffield, Johnny—Crystal Sheffield’s father, Haleigh’s maternal grandfather, Satsuma

Croslin, Misty Jeanette—Ron Cummings live-in girlfriend/babysitter, age 17 dob 12-9-1991, Satsuma
Has siblings: brothers Timmy and wife Chelsea-2 or 3 kids, Tommy & wife Lindsey-3 sons

Croslin, Hank Thomas—Misty Croslin’s father, age 40, Satsuma

Croslin, Lisa—Misty Croslin’s mother, age 39, Satsuma

==========================

Thanks,
Soulscape

The only thing so far on who Annette is, are posters saying great Gma. Will keep looking....

Soulscape-

Ron's alibi:

<<Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed investigators were looking into the new lead about Croslin Wednesday morning and said it was among the 1,200 tips being investigated. He said the father's whereabouts that night checked out — Ronald Cummings was at work when the little girl disappeared from her Satsuma home.>>
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...gh_scales_back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member