Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, due to Misty Croslin's version of the events of February 9, a chart was done for that hour. There is a planet in the House of visitors at 10:00 p.m. and Hank is believable.

I am looking for the time that Misty went in for requestioning. Wish me luck. There have been moments, one was this summer, when the PCSO made progress but that does not mean what was learned went straight out to the public. It is my belief that more police/sheriff information is withheld when POIs are not talking. If the police/sheriffs say we know X, Y and Z then the POI will parrot that and also pick and choose from it what protects him or her. I strongly ! believe that the sheriffs are making progress on this case despite negligible or zero cooperation.

Tuba or anyone who knows the answer.- This is from awhile back.....my question is: when will the "Sun reaches Pisces by transit"?

From Tuba:
I believe the investigation will uncover the responsible party; Mars and Jupiter are approaching victim's Neptune. The Moon of the horary chart is in reflex action with victim's natal conj. of violence, Mars-Uranus & the violence has passed now. As mentioned in my earlier post, this will be exposed in full when the Sun reaches Pisces by transit.

Another question, this is a quote from a First Coast News article that Angel just posted:

Investigators say they found "nothing of evidentiary value," but if they had found what they were looking for, it would have been "significant." They're not saying what that was.

Would a chart from some time between Thursday and Sunday tell WHAT they were looking for? If a point in time would help to cast a chart, tell when a good time to use would be and I will try to find something that could tell the time for the event you would need. One that comes to mind immediately, from BNN:

Croslin Jr. was seen being taken from the criminal investigation room back to the jail Thursday around 10 p.m.

And just for good measure just saw this posted on BNN when I went to look up the time referenced above:

http://www.***********.net/122339

snipped
Putnam County authorities told WSKY Monday that Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished, no one appeared to be home.

Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer.

Snipped by me, respectfully.
In light of this new info, can we tell if Tommy croslin went alone, or if he had anything to do with it? Would he Technically be family since he is the brother of Haleigh's father's girlfriend, or would that make him a "Friend or acquaintance" to Haleigh. Has a chart already been done on Tommy Crolsin?TIA

Tuba, so in the chart for the time of 10 pm on February 9th, it shows a visitor, correct? So with Hank Jr. (Tommy)'s stating to police he went there at that time, we can assume it was him. Now, can you tell from the chart where Misty was at, at this time? Or what shows on her chart at this time of this day.

"He said he expects the departmen to conduct another search next weekend."

Thanks for this AKs. I have been wondering if they are going to do any more pond drainings in that area (because there are quite a few of them) or just continue to search the surrounding woods.
What I heard last night on the news here was that they are still searching the wooded area there.

I think they are pretty close to something....I hope I am right. I was telling hubby last night that I wouldn't care if my backyard was totally flooded in water.....as some of the folks down there have complained about the water in their yards from this particular pond drain over the weekend. Heck, they could flood my yard out ANY DAY if it was going to help find this little angel.

Be interesting to see what Fifth, Soul and Tuba come up with on the latest happenings.
As I have read off and on here for the past few months and finally deciding to post.....you guys have been spot on. You are to be commended for that.

Have always thought it would be advantageous if a chart was done for the last time a reliable person saw Haleigh, and that would be when she got off the school bus.

If a chart for this has been done, I have not been able to find it.

Have always thought it would be advantageous if a chart was done for the last time a reliable person saw Haleigh, and that would be when she got off the school bus.

If a chart for this has been done, I have not been able to find it.

If you go to the 1st post in this current thread, you will find all pertinent charts and associated discussions by the Astros.

You will note there are charts which start at 5pm and multiple charts for several other time frames from that day.

If you go to the 1st post in this current thread, you will find all pertinent charts and associated discussions by the Astros.

You will note there are charts which start at 5pm and multiple charts for several other time frames from that day.

Thanks. I am aware of those charts. I was specifically asking about a Last Seen Chart for the time she got off the school bus.

Take a look at post #1 in this current thread.
All charts and pertinent discussions are listed there for your quick reference.

I don't want to seem snippy but not all of the links work in post #1, especially the posts to Tuba's photobucket. The reason is because these links were probably copied and recopied from other posts, including other #1 posts in each new thread. The links get shortened, and when the shortened link is copied and reposted, it becomes a broken link.

The only way to fix this problem is by going to the image directly and recopying the direct link each time.

I think this board is set to shorten the lengthy links, thus the links become broken when they get copied. Does that make sense?

Also, I followed the link to the crime calendars and the only one I find is Caylee's, nothing on anyone else. What am I missing?

It's very difficult to find anything when going to Tuba's photobucket by it's general direct link because all the cases seem to be mixed together. I went through eight pages of stuff and found mostly Caylee stuff. She doesn't seem to have each case in its own folder. Or maybe I just can't figure out how to maneuver through it. I got a serious case of motion sickness and stopped looking.

Tuba Kristina P.(Nay Nay) was interviewed last Friday by LE shown in the News action jax video called the The Interview & The Police Interview. It dosen't say what time except that it is during the day light hours. Hank JR's wife was interviewed by the FBI for several hrs last Thursday, than by LE on last Friday. It had to of been early in the day because they interviewed her after the FBI interview at her home still daylight out. The LE interview lasted 4hrs on Friday & several hrs on Thursday.

I wish I could find a time for anyone of these interviews for Hank JR, Hank's wife, Kristen P. (Nay Nay) & Misty. I know this would be helpful to you for charting now or in the future. I'm not giving up trying to find a time for at least one of them....of course Misty's would be the most important one to find for you! :winko:

Here are the video's that I'm posting about:
Video: Inside the Police Interview 3:50
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33684@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Inside the Investigation 3:01
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33689@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Maybe someone else can recheck them, just in case I missed something that shows a time in one of them....in the background or in the audio! TIA

:angel:

respectfully snipped

I wish I could find a time for anyone of these interviews for Hank JR, Hank's wife, Kristen P. (Nay Nay) & Misty. I know this would be helpful to you for charting now or in the future. I'm not giving up trying to find a time for at least one of them....of course Misty's would be the most important one to find for you! :winko:

Here are the video's that I'm posting about:
Video: Inside the Police Interview 3:50
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33684@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Maybe someone else can recheck them, just in case I missed something that shows a time in one of them....in the background or in the audio! TIA

It was reported live on the news (the reporter talking about the case). Does anyone know what time this report may have aired and would that time help? (Probably late afternoon, early evening time)It seems like he talked to Hank's wife probably earlier in the day. IDK, just hoping that brainstorming might give someone a clue about how to get the time for our great astrologers.

ETA: This link http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33689@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5 says Hank's wife was questioned that afternoon and they talked with her as she was leaving the jail. Hank's wife also told the reporter that it was NayNay walking in for an interview that afternoon also, possibly. (This newscast seems like it would be the late night news.)

The reports from the family, & I include Misty, are all over the map as to the time the school bus dropped Haleigh at her stop. Misty did not give the same time twice either. Therefore, the bus driver would be the best source. He may or may not have been questioned on February 9 because of the gap between his drop and the disappearance.

dianebs, page 3, post #51 with your name on the Thanks Line, covers the transits and interactions between Haleigh and Misty on February 9 while Ron was at work.

Tuba, FifthEssence, Soulscape...whomever else may be on...I found something and I hope you can use it (event time). I've been searching as much as I can. This is in regards to a time Chelsea was taken in for questioning. Please refer to the following link with a short snippet afterwards:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091109_Details_in_Cummings_case_revealed

Snippet:

Chelsea says the chief Putnam County investigator in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance was accompanied by another Putnam County Sheriff's Officer, as well as two Massachusetts State Troopers this past weekend. They showed up to her home around 9am and asked her to come with them for questioning.

"I was down there probably from about 9 o'clock to noon and you know. They just wanted to go over the phone lines. They wanted to go over time lines, and try to fill in gaps of what happened that night and who Misty talked to. And try and guess get down to the end of this," said Croslin.

You may have this but I haven't gone through every single post yet...trying to be quick...if so, please delete FifthEssence :). I'm trying trying trying...

More time event link with following snippet:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091809_two_questioned_haleigh

snippet:

The Sheriff's office will not release any details surrounding the interview, only saying on Thursday night Hank Croslin Jr. was questioned in regards to Haleigh. While Action News was at the Criminal Investigation Division early Friday morning, Hanks wife Lindsy showed up to be questioned. On the way inside, Lindsy told Action News she does not know what Hank Jr. may have said to Sheriff's Deputies. She says she got a call on Thursday that she had to come in Friday morning for questioning but did not know what it was for.

and yet another...

Link with snippet regarding time:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&provider=top

Snippet:

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Something else at this link is a little interesting to me...I wonder if something Tommy said has some merit to it, and that's why the pond was searched...Here's a snippet:

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

Just rec'd a reply from T.J. Hart at The Sky (News) 97.3. He said Misty was not given any immunity nor protections despite reports at some sites to the contrary. He did not know what time she went in for requestioning and was not positive it was Saturday. He said the sheriffs are more than frustrated at the lack of truthful information.

You don't want to miss this article!

Intimate details released in Haleigh Cummings investigation
Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriffs Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriffs Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

We haven’t arrived at a place that will allow us to articulate probable cause for arrest yet…the issue is that---we have a lot of little things, but really coming to the point where we can in good faith go to a judge and seek a warrant or simply make a probably cause arrest, were simply not there, said Major Bowling.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092209_haleigh_cummings

LE is putting the pressure on Misty big time right now! no wonder she took off out of town! I wouldn't surprise me if she dosen't come back from her little vacation!

From the report, it was at night that Misty went in to answer questions. We also see that it was a stone wall.

You don't want to miss this article!

Intimate details released in Haleigh Cummings investigation
Action News asked the Putnam County Sheriffs Office about possible charges it might file against Misty if it turns out that she was lying about where she was the night Haleigh disappeared. The Sheriffs Office said it wasn’t at that point yet.

We haven’t arrived at a place that will allow us to articulate probable cause for arrest yet…the issue is that---we have a lot of little things, but really coming to the point where we can in good faith go to a judge and seek a warrant or simply make a probably cause arrest, were simply not there, said Major Bowling.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092209_haleigh_cummings

LE is putting the pressure on Misty big time right now! no wonder she took off out of town! I wouldn't surprise me if she dosen't come back from her little vacation!

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they are following her on her little trip either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname