Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the 'welcome family friends etc.' forum from stormy (a local) the marriage took place this afternoon at 4:30 p.m. in Weleka (sp?) FL. Not sure if the 'marriage' charts will be affected by this event or not.

I found a Welaka, Florida via Google Maps which is close to Palatka so that must be it. I'll look at a chart for 4:30 pm. Thanks for the info!

Asker - looks like it was at 4:30 p.m. See my post above and someone else's also regarding info from a local.

Thank you for your chart on the presser. I am still feeling uneasy about it and the wedding. Not sure why, but Soulscape's recent chart on the search today just reinforces my belief that LE has something - they just aren't admitting it.

Salem

I agree with you about LE. I've felt they've had something for a long time but not enough proof or evidence to get a conviction in court.

As for the wedding chart...the Asc is 13 Leo so the Sun rules the chart. The Sun often represents a man in a chart. A man is making the decisions regarding the wedding. The Sun is in secretive Pisces in the 8th house.

The 1st house represents the event...the wedding. The 7th house represents the couple. Aquarius is on the cusp of the 7th house. It's ruler, Uranus, is conjunct the Sun in Pisces in the 8th house. Partners in crime?

The Moon is in Libra, the sign of marriage and is in the 3rd house of communications. The Moon is exactly opposite Venus (the ruler of Libra) in Aries (detriment) and retrograde. A very debilitated Venus here. Venus is in the 9th house of law and legal matters.

The 4th house rules beginnings and endings. Scorpio is on the cusp of the 4th house. Pluto, the modern ruler of Scorpio is in the 5th house of the child. Pluto rules crimes and death among other things. The bottom line of this wedding has to do with a crime or possibly worse.

I'm really not unbiased enough to say more about this chart other than I don't personally like what I see. Probably one of the other astrologers can do better or will have a different take on the chart.

Thanks for the time, Scanner.

With fixed signs on the angles, this marriage could last longer than many people think it will. Unfortunately, I do not think it will be a particularly happy marriage for them.

Marriagechart-RonaldMisty031209.gif

Malefic SOUTH NODE hovers just above the ASCENDANT. In a Marriage Chart, that could point more to a "karmic" or "fated" connection rather than anything intrinsically bad.

Chart ruler the SUN (ruler of the ASCENDANT) is the ruler of the Marriage, here in House 8 of Death. That gives me a sad sense that it is the disappearance / loss of Haleigh that fueled this marriage into taking place now. With SUN partile conj. URANUS, it was a sudden (URANUS) commitment (opposed SATURN of commitment), a spur-of-the-moment (URANUS) reaction to a most distressing and psychologically (8th house) unbearable situation (loss of daughter). I don't think Ronald was thinking clearly but rather trying desperately to ease the unimaginable burden he is carrying. I even get a sense of magical thinking: that if they do "what Haleigh wanted," maybe they will get her back.... very sad.

In a Marriage Chart, SUN = Husband and MOON = wife. Notice there is no aspect between SUN and MOON. This is not something you'd want to see in your own Marriage chart. MOON sesquisquares MARS, so there will likely be plenty of arguments. There are no aspects from or to MERCURY (communication) so I fear if there will be much meeting of the minds. VENUS semisquares MARS so there may be some sexual interest.

Fortunately, I do not see obvious abuse markers. I'm not saying Ron won't lose his temper from time to time and call her a dumb*b*tch and make her feel bad & make her cry, because he probably will (MOON/MARS, MOON/VENUS, SUN/URANUS, SATURN/URANUS hard aspects). But we can always hope that this marriage will bring them some comfort and strength. It's not a bad chart, just a difficult one, and with some love and respect and a lot of hard work, maybe they'll really have a chance at making a go of it.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Well, I am almost struck speechless. I have been so overhwlemed this week, haven't even had time to catch up on the past 2-3 days of posts. Will try to read up some more tonight.

My eyebrows are raised about the wedding. And no, I don't wish to begrude them any happiness. But it is illustrative of a young couple who cannot understand what the best course of action is with the whole world watching......it gives me pause to question what occurs when the spotlight is off.

It might be revealing to see a chart of the time Misty actually moved in with Ronald. Traditionally the marriage chart shows the legal union/progeny/happiness/sex of the couple. But today, many people live together first. Have many case files that show a much stronger picture of the "real relationship" on either the date of the first sexual contact or the "move in with" date.

Note the 5th house (romantic love, CHILDREN) of wedding chart is ruled by Jupiter, found in Aquarius on 7th house cusp. The "heart of the marriage" does have a focus on children and romance. Jupiter is fruitful. Are there more children in the picture?

I am confused. Just watched Greta Van Susteren, and she said that there was no marriage today. Either she is wrong, or Nancy Grace is wrong.

Will be interesting to find out which one has better sources.

housemouse, there was a wedding, pictures and all :eek::

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

I've posted my thanks to the above chart posts (I love that new feature!) so I'll refrain from commenting further, except to say, the state of Florida should check their water supply. Something sinister is going on over there. Could drug dealers be "sharing" with additives in the drinking water? :waitasec: I mean, if my young daughter had been abducted, possibly raped and murdered, the last thing I'd have on my mind while she's still out there would be my wedding, sex games, and a honeymoon on TV in New York. :rolleyes: Wouldn't Haleigh prefer to be FOUND, alive or dead, before Daddy.........? Nevermind. I said I wouldn't do this...........:confused:

Will we be getting new charts based on the Today interview?

7:30 a.m., New York City, Friday, 13th March 2009. They must have been jetlagged from their sombre appearance on the Today Showthis morning; especially MC being Honeymooners and all! I think Soul's marriage chart was fantastic! Magical-thinking, to me shows the mentality as to the 'why' of this marriage situation at a time when the focus should be SOLEY on finding Haleigh.

Well, I am almost struck speechless. I have been so overhwlemed this week, haven't even had time to catch up on the past 2-3 days of posts. Will try to read up some more tonight.

My eyebrows are raised about the wedding. And no, I don't wish to begrude them any happiness. But it is illustrative of a young couple who cannot understand what the best course of action is with the whole world watching......it gives me pause to question what occurs when the spotlight is off.

It might be revealing to see a chart of the time Misty actually moved in with Ronald. Traditionally the marriage chart shows the legal union/progeny/happiness/sex of the couple. But today, many people live together first. Have many case files that show a much stronger picture of the "real relationship" on either the date of the first sexual contact or the "move in with" date.

Note the 5th house (romantic love, CHILDREN) of wedding chart is ruled by Jupiter, found in Aquarius on 7th house cusp. The "heart of the marriage" does have a focus on children and romance. Jupiter is fruitful. Are there more children in the picture?

Thanks for your excellent analysis of the wedding chart and the follow up comments, Soulscape. You looked at it as a traditional wedding chart and picked up some very good points. I looked at it as just another event chart in this saga...sort of a snapshot of what was going on with the parties at that moment in time.

I too do not begrudge them or anyone else marital happiness but as you pointed out their wedding chart shows a lot of difficulties for them in marriage but I've seen more difficult wedding charts where the marriage lasted sometimes for a lifetime.

Will we be getting new charts based on the Today interview?

I taped the show but didn't note the time their interview began when I watched it earlier. I will watch the tape again later today and note the time and if no one else has read a chart for the event, I will attempt to do it then.

Thanks for your excellent analysis of the wedding chart and the follow up comments, Soulscape. You looked at it as a traditional wedding chart and picked up some very good points. I looked at it as just another event chart in this saga...sort of a snapshot of what was going on with the parties at that moment in time.

I too do not begrudge them or anyone else marital happiness but as you pointed out their wedding chart shows a lot of difficulties for them in marriage but I've seen more difficult wedding charts where the marriage lasted sometimes for a lifetime.
I am not an astro...but am learning.... I think it is very interesting to look at this ceremony as an event and in the traditional sense.. could anything come to light if you put them on a wheel together with the 911 call? Just wondering....

ETA...or just putting the event and traditional wedding on a wheel possibly with Haleigh's natal chart? Not sure how the wheel works in what you can and can't look at next to each other. Sorry if that was a stupid question astros!

I taped the show but didn't note the time their interview began when I watched it earlier. I will watch the tape again later today and note the time and if no one else has read a chart for the event, I will attempt to do it then.
iirc the today show is live and it they were on at 0730ish.. hope that helps

I am not an astro...but am learning.... I think it is very interesting to look at this ceremony as an event and in the traditional sense.. could anything come to light if you put them on a wheel together with the 911 call? Just wondering....

ETA...or just putting the event and traditional wedding on a wheel possibly with Haleigh's natal chart? Not sure how the wheel works in what you can and can't look at next to each other. Sorry if that was a stupid question astros!

Hi Nurse,

Please don't ever feel silly about asking questions.

If we want to gain insight on Haleigh's relationship with either her Dad and/or Misty, we could compare their natal charts. That technique is called "synastry" and gives insights on how two people may relate to each other.

The 911 Call chart, on the other hand, is an Event chart connected to a disappearance / crime and is looked at entirely differently. Ronald & Misty's wedding, which took place after Haleigh's disappearance, is not connected to the 911 Call chart and the wedding chart has no relevance to the 911 Call.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Nurse,

Please don't ever feel silly about asking questions.

If we want to gain insight on Haleigh's relationship with either her Dad and/or Misty, we could compare their natal charts. That technique is called "synastry" and gives insights on how two people may relate to each other.

The 911 Call chart, on the other hand, is an Event chart connected to a disappearance / crime and is looked at entirely differently. Ronald & Misty's wedding, which took place after Haleigh's disappearance, is not connected to the 911 Call chart and the wedding chart has no relevance to the 911 Call.

Thanks,
Soulscape
thanks Soul! Is it possible to compare the wedding as an "event" related to the crime?

thanks Soul! Is it possible to compare the wedding as an "event" related to the crime?

It is possible to compare any two charts. However, the wedding is an entirely separate event that occurred after the disappearance and is not related to the disappearance, so comparing those two charts would not shed any further light on what happened Feb. 9 - 10 when Haleigh disappeared into nowhere...

Thanks,
Soulscape

thank you for answering my quesions Soul! I found another tidbit not sure if it would be helpful to you guys or not....

on the Today show interview from this morning Misty talks about walking out of an LE interview because she was confronted with a new cop (I think they are now playing good cop bad cop with her and they introduced her to the "bad cop") who accused her of lying and she walked out of the interview. Not sure if you could read any event out of that. The date of this interview was wednesday in the afternoon. I will try to get the time

ETA...still trying to nail down the time... here is a link for the walk out...coupled with the interview on the today show which can be found at www.firstcoastnews.com ( other link http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt )

housemouse, there was a wedding, pictures and all :eek::

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

I've posted my thanks to the above chart posts (I love that new feature!) so I'll refrain from commenting further, except to say, the state of Florida should check their water supply. Something sinister is going on over there. Could drug dealers be "sharing" with additives in the drinking water? :waitasec: I mean, if my young daughter had been abducted, possibly raped and murdered, the last thing I'd have on my mind while she's still out there would be my wedding, sex games, and a honeymoon on TV in New York. :rolleyes: Wouldn't Haleigh prefer to be FOUND, alive or dead, before Daddy.........? Nevermind. I said I wouldn't do this...........:confused:

Thanks, aksleuth. Looks like Nancy has much better sources than Greta!

A wedding would be the last thing on my mind as well. I haven't had time to look at the wedding chart from a midpoint perspective, but hope to do so sometime over the weekend.

Soulscape has an excellent interpretation, in my opinion. I will try to build on it with any important midpoints involved.

It is possible to compare any two charts. However, the wedding is an entirely separate event that occurred after the disappearance and is not related to the disappearance, so comparing those two charts would not shed any further light on what happened Feb. 9 - 10 when Haleigh disappeared into nowhere...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I respectfully disagree. If the wedding took place for any reason having to do with Haleigh's disappearance than the two events are related.

Since Ron and Misty and others have said the wedding took place when it did because Haleigh is missing and would have wanted them to get married, IMO that alone links the two events. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname