Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know 100% sure the last time Haliegh was seen alive by a dependable person. I am assuming it would be the school teacher. You all are doing a hard job working with astrology for little Haliegh, but you could be off, maybe Haliegh was long gone before what Misty says. If you left Haliegh clear out, would that make a difference in what you all are seeing and coming up with?

A good majority of the charts and discussions are listed on the 1st post in this thread. Our Astrologers have used different methods yet all the charts compliment each other and deliver the same findings.
The bus driver confirmed Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop, the Great Grandmother said she saw her and little Ron, Jr around 7pm on the porch eating and the 911 call @3:27a.m. is documented by LE.

Please note, multiple charts and much attention was given to Monday-2/9.

Have a LOOK. You can scroll back to the first post in this thread or execute the link below.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3386799&postcount=1

Your Welcome To Everyone For All Of Your Very Kind Messages! :blowkiss: :grouphug:
I'm honored to wear the astrosleuth crown! The astrologers are more deserving of wearing it more than me though!
I'm now a very :blushing: :angel:!

:grouphug:
:blushing: :angel:

Ronald pulled into the drive, his commute identified to the Sagittarian ASC. This caused (60°) a crisis, the frantic urgency to protect the self, 21° Fixed in House 2. A Succeedent House is by nature secret but here far more so because intercepted. Succeedent placements take risks. There is deception, hiding of facts. Some factors about the emergency are unknown to us & to authorities. The Sun is in exile, detrimented, thus at a disadvantage owing to weakness and some incapacity aggravated by its role in a lunar eclipse, marked outside the rim of the intercepted Eighth House.

The Sun is, as noted above, in crisis, where a serious situation blows up. Circumstances (Aquarius) are exigent but there is stress, instability and obstruction. Neptune by conjunction and Saturn by inconjunction mean we are observing facets of a plot. What is related in this call is vital but Mercury is coming to a climactic moment and there is a question and a problem with the telephone statement. Saturn is in mutual reception but reluctant to make a responsible decision (retrograde in Virgo of choice and decision). If exchanged, he would have to accept personal (H.1) responsibility and the whole issue of the missing child would be destroyed by Saturn retrograde here.

Jupiter at the degree of the day's lunar node is tragic, the node is full of loss. Moon, ruler of H. 8, is six Houses after the family home, causing anguish there. The cusp is a degree of homicide. The individuals involved here are in common law relation and foster relation, Aquarius. The call was placed early on a Mars day and during the hour of Mercury in crisis. That same Mercury has a direct and full view of the cusp of H. 8 and disposits the Moon which rules it.

The Part of Fatality is 20:49 Cancer, sextile Saturn, trine Uranus and inconjunct the Sun. Of further interest, the Part of Death is dead bang in the middle of House 11 and House 12 cusps, repeating the theme of circumstantial developments seen in the Aquarian placement of the House 2 stellium.

Which takes us back to the 'caretaker'. What is the secret? What is the cover-up about? Who are the 'neighborhood' friends, associates?

Don't post to often here unless I feel compelled to add my thoughts on the discussion. I mentioned on the Caylee thread certain instinctive thoughts I had on that case and here I'm again leaning towards my own "senses" I'm feeling there is a wooden house in the woods where Haleigh was taken, I don't see any other houses around there...only trees, don't think she is as close to her home as everyone believes bu not very far, I believe she is with a man and a woman, there is definitely a woman that I'm sensing involved in some way. I truly believe that it is IMPERATIVE that she been found soon...unfortunately, Im really not liking what I think is happening to her at the hands of this man, I also think that he is somehow related to the girlfriend and he is very smart and watching the search. He will not give up this child unless he is tailed to closely and has to but there is a possibility of death if it has no occured already and that will be by accident...anyone have any thoughts on this?

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743450&IMG=43291

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere,but there is a thread in the general section for Haleigh,titled,Welcome AnnaFL. I guess this is someone directly related to the case. She claims the man in the link provided above, Daniel Snodgrass, is friendly with Misty and has serious questions about him. The link only provides DOB,no time of birth. Maybe someone could find out how to get more info on him.

BTW, this is my favorite section on the whole of websleuths. Thank you all for your hard work.

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere,but there is a thread in the general section for Haleigh,titled,Welcome AnnaFL. I guess this is someone directly related to the case. She claims the man in the link provided above, Daniel Snodgrass, is friendly with Misty and has serious questions about him. The link only provides DOB,no time of birth. Maybe someone could find out how to get more info on him.

BTW, this is my favorite section on the whole of websleuths. Thank you all for your hard work.

Thank you HOCKEYMON. We'll take a look.
I did check the FL Sex Offender Database and this guy does not come up...hmmm

This booking indicates a BIRTHDATE of 11/15/1953 / committed in Satsuma

He is not a RSO,as he has not been convicted yet, but the details are very, very disturbing involving 2 young girls.

and edited to add, this case has been lingering for a couple of years. He's been out on bail since 4/08, crime allegedly committed in 07. One other point to note, is that the parental figure in this '07 case was nearby when crime supposedly occured.

Thank you HOCKEYMON. We'll take a look.
I did check the FL Sex Offender Database and this guy does not come up...hmmm

This booking indicates a BIRTHDATE of 11/15/1953 / committed in Satsuma

He is not in the database yet b/c he has not been convicted. He is currently in the court system for sex acts against a 9 year old and a 16 year old with a possibility of more victims coming forward.

He is not in the database yet b/c he has not been convicted. He is currently in the court system for sex acts against a 9 year old and a 16 year old with a possibility of more victims coming forward.

Went to the county dockets. This guy is one BAD SEED.

I see his hearings have been delayed. He bonded out in April '08. WHAT!#!##
He's been charged w/ Capitol Sexual Battery -booked 12/19/07-see video
http://www.news4jax.com/news/14898136/detail.html#video

Violation of Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence 7/26/05

Grand Theft & Burglury charges dropped by Prosecutor 07/1999

According to AnnaFl on other thread,she was told Misty was "hanging around" with this guy,and she was told by his ex wife,that he owns a boat. Don't know if the boat is relevant,but maybe.

To All who alerted on D. Snodgrass, thank you.

A very quick look at a birth chart cast for Sunrise and relocated to Satsuma, FL shows sinister and frightening connections to Haleigh's natal Sunrise chart.

Snodgrass PLUTO (complications, control, compulsions, kidnapping, rape, etc.) EXACT conjunct Haleigh's natal SUN, 24 Leo.

Snodgrass NEPTUNE (disappearance, lies, deceit, etc.) in same 24th degree as well as Snodgrass JUPITER Rx in same 24th degree.

Recall Haleigh has natal SUN and NODES in 24th degree. (Fateful degree, always advising of catastrophe, tragedy, fatality whether in natal or horary chart).

Snodgrass MOON* 7 Pisces EXACT conjunct Haleigh's natal MARS.

============

*This is symbolic, only!!! We do not have Snodgrass's time of birth or place of birth, so MOON, ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN and House cusps are unknown. The Sunrise chart, relocated to Satsuma, FL, is read symbolically by me, according to the way I practice forensic astrology.

============

I have not yet had the opportunity to compare to Event Charts. I will do so this evening and post my findings.

Thank you,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. I refered AnnaFl to this thread. Hopefully she will read here and can contribute. I think i will go on that thread and see if she has access to Snodgrasses' time of birth.

Address pulled from the county property collector for 2008 Taxes.
Betsy Ross Place.
It is 3.5 miles from Green Lane

HALEIGHdriveSnodgrasstohouse.jpg

HALEIGHhometosnodgrassmapariel.jpg

We are all working on charts for Snodg. right now, and will be posting later. My quick look confirms Soulscape's quick look. So, be assured we have our astro-sleuth caps on!

has everyone heard of the possible connection yet btwn snod and chadr? I just pm'd fifth with it.. one of our posters, lflorida, uncovered a possible connection.

STAY COOL EVERYONE.
Charts for all parties noted are being worked on.

FYI - Snodgrass's place of birth listed of marriage certificate is OHIO.

FYI - Snodgrass's place of birth listed of marriage certificate is OHIO.

Thanks, Salvarenga!! And thanks to ALL you fantastic Sleuths for bringing us the info we need to cast charts. We are in awe and gratitude for your untiring assistance!

Love,
Soulscape
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads