Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chromedaffodils -

You can find Morgan's thread listed under the Missing category, in the Missing / Located Discussion Forum.

Here is a direct link to Morgan's thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90953"]VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20 Charlottesville #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:)

kant, I think your questions and puzzlement give voice to what many WS are thinking and wondering. Thank you for sharing that. The report to police by a grandmother providing rides for her family also interests me~witnessing a struggle between someone she identifies as Morgan with a young man. Since this witness saw him go off toward the road, he may have waited only to bushwhack Morgan later.

Like Nancy Grace, I've found the location of the purse and phone disconcerting since Morgan supposedly used the Copley bridge further on. Maybe she was met on the bridge and then went back to the grounds where a struggle resumed as was suggested on the program October 29.

The planets of the night add this much to Morgan's state of mind. She was born with Mars in Fire, Moon in Fire and Sun in Fire so she reaches flash point quickly. On the 17th of October, transit Mars overhead was atop her Sun. This transit did add to her excitement about Metallica but she was combustible. Yet the Mercury which ruled our subject, Morgan, was "under the Sunbeams" and thus stuffing her feelings, averse to alienating her friends. (See House 5) From what we have read and heard, she chose to scorch this one and that one outside the arena instead. She really was not in a position to take on these strangers.

Thank you for doing Morgan's chart. This case is driving me crazy. There's so much info that we're missing. I really think that there had to be something harmful going on in her life. I'm sorry, but those friends shouldn't have let her leave that arena or they should have went with her.:twocents: I really hope they find her soon.

I completely agree, theforgotten. My very strong sense is that if the situation had been reversed, she would not have passively left her long time friend chilling outside--No WAY!

We really do need to get the straight wire on whose car was parked at the arena. It is important in understanding what happened next. I am amazed that Dr. Harrington and the police have two statements at odds on this car. It is possible that Morgan's father believes one of the friends as to Morgan's car and its delivery back to Blacksburg when the police know that is an untruth. Let's find out!

Also we dont know if she was even on the bridge for sure do we?

And OK, let's say she was on the bridge, she could have been on the bridge WITH her purse. We dont know that the purse was separated from her before she got to hte bridge just b/c it appears that way linear-ly. (is that a word?) Could she have had her purse, gone past the bridge to x place, been nabbed, separated from purse, other peson rifled thru the purse? placing it at RV lot and yet a different person turns it in? IDK>

Were there any RVs there that night? Could she have intentionally tossed her purse as a flag of, "Im not going of my own free will" clue?

IDK. I sound like a nutjob now.

Yet, somehow I doubt the bridge sighting. I just cant buy it; but i cant put my finger on why. I wish we knew if the person claiming to have seen her on the bridge saw her driving past her ? coming from behind her? Facing her? which side of the road? Some poster put up a shot of the bridge on a rainy dark-ish night and it is DARK... and foreboding. and she was wearing all black. How great a look does one GET in those conditions such as to be able to say unequivocally "Yes i saw HER and for sure it was HER and not someone who just looked like her?"

No coat? (her mom would have surely included a coat in that detailed physical description she gave?) in heels, in the cold.. and rain? walking AWAY? wha?

And upon being barred re-entry the friend could have brought her the freakin car keys or DOOR key at least to her car, or whoever's car, for her to sit in locked car and wait it out. She didn't want the keys imo for some reason. WHY?

Did some phony dude use a band meet-and-greet as a lure? (as in "Sorry babe - just you not your friends...and we have to go around the back") and are there woods back there?

Is there a paramour she contacts by internet? There are ways to get really cozy with the PC "phone" calls that do not show up on a phone bill as long disatnce. There are web cams. IDK. Is her roomy a person with little discretion i e a yapper?

Something compelling got her to go outside imo. and it was something that she couldn't (or felt she couldn't ) carry out/engage in at or around her apt... for whatever reason . (?) Wow i do sound like a nutjob.

If there's a "person" ie rendevous - did the person not show up?

Did they get their wires crossed?

Did a mal-intentioned interloper intervene?

Or was it that the person DID show up and there's the problem; something went terribly wrong? He wasn't who she thought he was?

ALSO>>

She had put it on FACEBOOK (metallica concert-goers etc) that she was going to that concert at that town on that night. That disturbs me. 217 strangers who classify themselves as "concert-goers" knew she would be there; And an additional 194 strangers who classify themselves as "wanted to go" knew she would be there (even tho they are claiming they are unable to go; they can still see the page and that SHE is going) and maybe more - whoever can access that page can see that she was going to that concert that night. (unless I have completely misundrstood, that's how I see/read these pages.)

So she was (inadvertently) telegraphing her moves... to strangers

Not trying to lay blame - just sharing the info FWIW; And she also had a GORGEOUS - and I do mean GORGEOUS - pic of herself at the FB site in which she said she would be at that venue that night.

image5405608.jpg

YIKES

OR heck did she even make it to Cville? Yes her phone made it, but....

FWIW (if anything) here are the links to the FaceBook pages for "Concert-goers"

page two (where she is shown)

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy60/mark0001/Screenshot-10_31_20095_42_33PM.jpg

page one (where other presumed concert-goers who responded are also shown etc)

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy60/mark0001/Screenshot-10_31_20095_42_07PM.jpg

PS the readings you guys do are errie and uncanny. kudos... very interesting.

Also>> - fwiw if anything..

Her dad revealed in an interview yesterday (i believe it was) that on that night of Oct 17 (the night she went missing) she had "texted a gentleman" who is "from out of the area - not local.. " and "...is not a suspect at this time."

FWIW

Kant-

Your statement about leaving the purse behind as a clue that she did not go willingly makes sense to me because having been a crime victim myself I can tell you that in my situation that is EXACTLY what I did. I am survivor or kidnap and rape and when I realized I was being taken and knew what danger I was in my first thought was what kind of sign can I leave that I didn't just walk away and that something BAD has happened. I haven't read all the details on the purse. Was is torn like there may have been a struggle?

Kant-

Your statement about leaving the purse behind as a clue that she did not go willingly makes sense to me because having been a crime victim myself I can tell you that in my situation that is EXACTLY what I did. I am survivor or kidnap and rape and when I realized I was being taken and knew what danger I was in my first thought was what kind of sign can I leave that I didn't just walk away and that something BAD has happened. I haven't read all the details on the purse. Was is torn like there may have been a struggle?
OMG so glad you are here. That is terrible. SO glad you survived that horror.

Also just adding this tidbit in case it matters....

She apparently wasn't clueless about the world and safety, at least to a degree. A clueless person doesn't call her dad (at 2 PM was it?) to say they safely made it to JMU. She called her dad from JMU (the first leg of the trip) to say that she arrived there safely.

As far as driving time - it's not that far to C'ville and the arena is it from JMU, I mean. (is it?) Did they dally around at JMU? visiting? what? who? (Or is it that Im off about the 2 PM dad call time?)

(Sidenote: She did not call dad from C'ville to say she/they made it to C'ville (the second leg of the trip, fwiw.) (Or at least not that we've been told)

I know everyone is different; I get that. But imo if I were going to call someone to say I made it safely to XYZ place and there were two legs of a trip to be traversed, AND if I were going to call only once after one leg of the trip, it'd be at the end... at the final destination - not the halfway mark for cryin out loud. Why call when you're halfway there and then NOT call when you arrived at where you ultimately wanted to be? I can see how it makes sense to call from BOTH spots. But that's not what happened that we know of. Calling at the halfway point and not from the final destination is just odd to me.

ALSO>>

She had put it on FACEBOOK (metallica concert-goers etc) that she was going to that concert at that town on that night. That disturbs me. 217 strangers who classify themselves as "concert-goers" knew she would be there; And an additional 194 strangers who classify themselves as "wanted to go" knew she would be there (even tho they are claiming they are unable to go; they can still see the page and that SHE is going) and maybe more - whoever can access that page can see that she was going to that concert that night. (unless I have completely misundrstood, that's how I see/read these pages.)

This makes me think that she was really excited and really wanted to be at that concert. So, if she left that arena, it's not because she wanted to.

Tuba or Soulscape,

Does the chart show if she will be found?

Her significator MERCURY in the Last Seen Chart is located in a succedent house, cardinal sign. (Traditional) Part of Death, as well as the Part of Find, are both located in Virgo which is intercepted in the radix 4th House End of the Matter, showing she is hidden. These placements suggest she will be harder to find, but ultimately findable. See my posts #17 and #19 on page 1 of this thread.

Thanks,
Soulscape

It makes slightly more sense if she did not drive the second leg of the trip. In the event chart for Morgan falling off radar at 9:30 p.m., what is showing regarding the trip to Charlottesville is that it required coordination and that this was accomplished without incident, Moon last over Mercury unafflicted. I leave it to you whether more coordination is required in simply picking someone up or in switching cars and drivers. We should not be in the position of wondering whose car went to U.VA. That is a simple & basic no-nonsense fact, either Morgan's car or the car of a friend. Instead, we are dealing with nonsense.

In all the excitement of attending the concert and the hustle to get inside the arena through the crowd, she could have forgotten to call Daddy to say they arrived safely. However, do to the lack of concrete information from the friends, I'm thinking there was much more to the story than mere forgetfulness.

The purse is bothersome. Sure, as salvarena said, she could have thrown it aside as a clue that she didn't go willingly, but the phone had its battery removed. Weren't the purse and the phone together? I can see an abductor removing the battery but would there be time for him to give the empty phone back to her? Why? In that type of situation, it seems a waste of precious time. Of course, tossing the battery one way and the phone another would be leaving clues, wouldn't it? Wouldn't the phone have finger prints on it inside that purse? Have they mentioned that?

Why is no one certain which car was at the event? Either the friends are lying or they're not. They should know whose car they were in. This is extremely bothersome.

Then there is the mysterious injury on Morgan.

The more we know, the less it makes sense. :banghead:

kant, your wonderings are valid and you don't sound like a nutjob, in fact, your thoughts make more sense than what we are being told from anyone involved with Morgan.

If it weren't for the few "sightings" of her at the arena, I'd wonder if she actually got there in the first place.

Soulscape -

Your post (if I understand it correctly) states that she is located NNW from her last seen point and that she is 0-27 miles from there. You state that the perp encountered her 14 minutes later. Once the perp has encountered her, can you tell how long after that she met her demise? I ask because depending on the amount of time it took for her death could also, in my opinion, help determine how far away she is. For example, if it were very quickly after the encounter, I would think she would be closer to where she was last seen. Hope that makes sense.

The whole thing with taking the battery out of the cell phone intrigues me. To me that points to someone who knew what they were doing...someone who knew as long as the phone were on it might be able to be tracked. Has the model of the cellphone been given? I would be curious to know if it also had a sim card and if that sim card was still in it.

Do the charts indicate what type of job this person might have and if this was their first offense?

respectfully shortened
I have been having dreams about morgan all week. Don't know if it means anything but the word ravine came to me.

We can appreciate your thoughts.
I suggest you post 'dream type' writings out in the main Missing Persons Forum. Here is the LINK to Morgan's current thread out there.
LINK: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90953"]VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20 Charlottesville #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is an ASTROLOGY FORUM, not related to anything associated with 'dreams-visions-psychic anything.

For your convenience, I'll leave your post here until Sunday a.m. 11/1/09 so you have time to copy it over to the other thread.

Thank you.

Not trying to be cryptic just don't think I can post this outright since no suspects have been named. But would there be anyway to tell if the perp was VERY INTO video games, online games, etc. Also if I gave you a birthdate of 4/25/83....and could you run a chart from that? If you need more info, PM me.

Also just adding this tidbit in case it matters....

She apparently wasn't clueless about the world and safety, at least to a degree. A clueless person doesn't call her dad (at 2 PM was it?) to say they safely made it to JMU. She called her dad from JMU (the first leg of the trip) to say that she arrived there safely.

As far as driving time - it's not that far to C'ville and the arena is it from JMU, I mean. (is it?) Did they dally around at JMU? visiting? what? who? (Or is it that Im off about the 2 PM dad call time?)

(Sidenote: She did not call dad from C'ville to say she/they made it to C'ville (the second leg of the trip, fwiw.) (Or at least not that we've been told)

I know everyone is different; I get that. But imo if I were going to call someone to say I made it safely to XYZ place and there were two legs of a trip to be traversed, AND if I were going to call only once after one leg of the trip, it'd be at the end... at the final destination - not the halfway mark for cryin out loud. Why call when you're halfway there and then NOT call when you arrived at where you ultimately wanted to be? I can see how it makes sense to call from BOTH spots. But that's not what happened that we know of. Calling at the halfway point and not from the final destination is just odd to me.

I'm thinking that Dad wanted her to call him for the part of the trip that she would be taking alone. Figuring, after that, she would be driving with friends. That's all I can think of.

Ok, I guess I will ask again, or I need clarification and direct me to the post that I may have overlooked.. Does the chart say why she left the arena at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500