Forensic Astrology - RACHAEL ANDERSON last seen 4/16/2010 Moscow, ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a chart I think I erected as a Horary for the person who originally asked in San Marcos California where Rachel was.
I don't know if it was you or who asked, but here is the chart:

I think she's in a watery grave, because Neptune and the 29th (28°34' to be precise) deg.Aquarius appears on the cusp of the 4th, (the end of the matter House ) but I'm not a Horary Expert.
15 Leo for Mars is considered the "worse degree of the zodiac" and is associated with murder.

The Ascendent's Ruler (in Horary Scorpio AC would be Mars ruler) , and object of the Chart's question, or Rachel's body.

It's best to think of Rachel as moving in the Light and away from harm now.
At least I think that serves her well to see her in a loving presence and Light.

The Killer will have his just due before long. Justice may be slow in coming
but it will come.
God knows even if he doesn't admit to it.

I don't know where this chart can be seen, so I'll need to erect it again:

You can see the positions then, in the chart for yourself.
They are dire.

The Ascendent is 21Scorpio

Hope this helps. I'll post it
rachelandersonhorarywhe.gif

Leomoon

New Moon in Aries on April 14, 12:29. Rachael was Last Seen on the 16th when the Moon was in Taurus.

Not enough time to present charts and data now but there may be a break in this case around the Full Moon of Sep 23 this year. It falls on Rachel's natal and progressed Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto and just precedes negative transits in Capone's chart (which continue for sometime to come).

This could be the culmination of earlier discoveries.

Bob

Not enough time to present charts and data now but there may be a break in this case around the Full Moon of Sep 23 this year. It falls on Rachel's natal and progressed Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto and just precedes negative transits in Capone's chart (which continue for sometime to come).

Bob

Thank you Bob, much appreciated!

1Forevry1 informs us that today is Rachael's Birthday.
Her light will never be extinguished ...

There was a chart I think I erected as a Horary for the person who originally asked in San Marcos California where Rachel was.
I don't know if it was you or who asked, but here is the chart:

I think she's in a watery grave, because Neptune and the 29th (28°34' to be precise) deg.Aquarius appears on the cusp of the 4th, (the end of the matter House ) but I'm not a Horary Expert.
15 Leo for Mars is considered the "worse degree of the zodiac" and is associated with murder.

The Ascendent's Ruler (in Horary Scorpio AC would be Mars ruler) , and object of the Chart's question, or Rachel's body.

It's best to think of Rachel as moving in the Light and away from harm now.
At least I think that serves her well to see her in a loving presence and Light.

The Killer will have his just due before long. Justice may be slow in coming
but it will come.
God knows even if he doesn't admit to it.

I don't know where this chart can be seen, so I'll need to erect it again:

You can see the positions then, in the chart for yourself.
They are dire.

The Ascendent is 21Scorpio

Hope this helps. I'll post it
rachelandersonhorarywhe.gif

Leomoon

Can we take a look at this chart again and discuss?

The link below will take you to a news article (post#173).
"The reason we're searching here is we had a witness who saw a white SUV come out of this area about 4 a.m. on April 17 and turn on to Highway 195," Nichols said. "The witness was going to work and noticed the white vehicle because it didn't stop at a stop sign."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107251&page=7

Can we take a look at this chart again and discuss?

The link below will take you to a news article (post#173).
"The reason we're searching here is we had a witness who saw a white SUV come out of this area about 4 a.m. on April 17 and turn on to Highway 195," Nichols said. "The witness was going to work and noticed the white vehicle because it didn't stop at a stop sign."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107251&page=7

Map of the area where Rachel was last seen?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8960&d=1272053603

I'm not seeing 195 here, just 95, but I'm taking the SUV was seen in Moscow or Clarkston?

I don't think the article was specific enough exactly which or the co-ordinates.

Rachel had a 1997 White SUV in her possession, a borrowed vehicle later retrieved (found)
so this may indeed had been the one she was driving.....and the driver had just dumped her body.

At least this is what I'm assuming, (and I realize we take chances when we *advertiser censored*-u-me anything in life) :innocent:

See link below, this blog entry has info that is more specific that the news story.
http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/2010/07/30/tribune-tattler/where-is-rachael-anderson/

Tribune photographer Kyle Mills and I accompanied the task force on the five-hour search near Colton and Johnson

The area the writer is referring to can be located on a google map search. Johnson is not a town, but an area outside of Colton. On google maps it is noted as Johnson Rd or Johnson-Busby Road.

Does this help Leomoon?

Capone plea agreement filed

Charles A. Capone pleaded guilty earlier this week to one count of unlawful possession of a firearm.

A copy of the plea agreement was filed in U.S. District Court Wednesday. It can be found here.

Capone, 48, of Moscow, pleaded guilty to possessing a Glock .40-caliber pistol in February. A second count of unlawful possession of a firearm was dismissed as part of the plea agreement.

Sentencing is set for Sept. 27 in U.S. District Court in Coeur d’Alene. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine at the hearing.
Capone is also a person of interest in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Rachael Anderson of Clarkston. She has been missing since April 16, and Capone is considered a person of interest in the case but has not been charged nor named as a suspect.
http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/2010/07/07/all-points-bulletin/capone-plea-agreement-filed/
Also wanted to bring this here ... Interesting to note that Bob says Sept. 23 might bring a break in the case. Four days prior to CC's sentencing on the firearms charge. Wouldn't that be marvelous timing?

None of the news accounts brought up offer a time when this missing woman was last sighted, only "evening". I cast a chart for the official time of twilight, since she was on an investigatory venture at the Moscow building and since she was visible to another or others.

A chart for civil twilight does indeed have her inspecting surroundings in House 8, as Venus. The Moon of activity is conjunct and square Neptune intercepted in House 4 while sextile Uranus in House 5 from Pisces. Her final aspect is a trine but from the Weeping Sisters at 29° Taurus in House 8. Venus is also septile Uranus and sesquare Pluto, both of which aspects speak of stalking.

Who is the threat? The Sun in Aries opposed the ASC, suspect #1, but the Sun is in mutual reception with the ruler of House of adversaries, Mars suspect #2, found in Leo in House 10. When he trades places with Sun, he lands in House 6 but in the Sign of House 7, thus breaking the law. Mercury is also in House 7 but has no bad aspects to Rachael, only a parallel and therefore is the stranger who saw her (rules House 9 of strangers). Nor was this individual with the stalker. They are in two different Signs, Aries and Taurus.

The Moon and Venus opposed Part of Fortune, so Rachael was out of luck. Get out of the box to look for her as she is in an unusual, unexpected place. Consider private property.

Also wanted to bring this here ... Interesting to note that Bob says Sept. 23 might bring a break in the case. Four days prior to CC's sentencing on the firearms charge. Wouldn't that be marvelous timing?

You mean when Unique Astrologer (Bob) said:

Not enough time to present charts and data now...

Not enough time to present charts and data now but there may be a break in this case around the Full Moon of Sep 23 this year. It falls on Rachel's natal and progressed Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto
Yes, wouldn't that be just so groovy ? : ) i.e. "wonderful timing"

Is an event chart possible for the suv siting on April 17th at 4:00 am? Location would be Hwy 195 at Johnson Cutoff Road (outside Colton, WA).

Is an event chart possible for the suv siting on April 17th at 4:00 am? Location would be Hwy 195 at Johnson Cutoff Road (outside Colton, WA).

Another intriguing chart. Was her body in this vehicle being transported?
Jupiter in the 1st conjunct to Uranus and Uranus opposed to Saturn Rx in the 7th.

OR was the body already hidden away?

I've read others on the links speculating that Rachael is alive in Mexico.

I don't think there's a chance of that being true at all from these various charts. Not a chance. They have speculated she's being purposefully hidden by someone, kind of the same speculation about Kyron. In neither case do I think this is at all likely.

rachelandersonevent4amw.gif

Thank You Leomoon and Tuba for your posts. I wondered if I could ask both of you to expound a bit.

Tuba, unusual and unexpected on private property; there are grain storage bins in the area we are talking about, maybe old silos too. They would be dry and dusty ... Do you have a sense this could be correct?

Leomoon, could speak more as to what you find intriguing about the white suv chart?
There is no way Rachael is alive and living elsewhere. Even if it were at the cost of her own safety, I do not believe she would up and leave her family. The witness protection theory is bumpkus!!!

Leomoon, could speak more as to what you find intriguing about the white suv chart?
There is no way Rachael is alive and living elsewhere. Even if it were at the cost of her own safety, I do not believe she would up and leave her family. The witness protection theory is bumpkus!!!

Well, just for starters, there is that Yod (green broken lines) that is also called the "Finger of God", speaking of a fatedness to it sometimes. The Apex of the Yod, (what the finger is pointing to, is Saturn Retrograde found in the 7th house of the other, or spouse.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TheYod15.5.htm

It's also in the crisis degree or last degree of the sign.,in this case Virgo.
The other legs of this Yod are connected to Neptune at the Ascendant, (deception and treachery) as well, connected to the Sun in the 2nd house at an ending or the 27th degree of Aries .

Neptune is in the same degree on the Ascendant just a few minutes apart, and as the Chart's Ruler at 28Aquarius, puts Saturn (the dead body, imo ) in the 7th Hs. of the culprit or known enemy.

So, the body may have been in that speeding car......as the Moon is in the 3rd house of short travels as this SUV sped through the traffic light on it's way to lord only knows where, as Saturn and the Vertex (a fated occurrence) are in the same house.

There is a 2nd Yod here, comprising an Apex at Pluto (death) with Mars on one leg with Atropos (death asteroid) and on the last, the Moon in the 3rd conjoined to the marriage asteroid, or Juno (which happens to fall in the crisis 29th degree 51minutes of Taurus, itelf, a seriously critical degree! Entering into the Weeping Sisters from Alcoyne.

So, all in all, I'd say if the body was not in this vehicle, it either was just dropped off somewhere or on it's way to a burial.

Since the Part of Fortune is in the 22nd degree of self-undoing in the 11th house and square the Sun in Aries, let's hope the culprit does himself in and he is caught in his sins sooner then later.

North Node is also in the 11th house with Mars and puts the South Node or the Dragon's Tail firmly beside the 5th house Moira, another death asteroid signature.

(caveat: not always is Atropos or Moira for that matter, pointing to death), it's more the culmination of the symbols and how they seem to be leaning....in which direction....
as I've seen others live through Atropos & Moira conjunctions......but also at a crisis point more often then not.)

Thank you very much Leomoon!!! The siting of the white suv is validated by the chart.
Now if only it could give us the location of Rachael's body. If Paulette looked for asteroids I wonder if one of them would be of the same name as one of the roads in the area we are looking at? Is that the way that works? The asteroids are additional clues?

Hi Knox: I certainly would, but cannot speak for others here. The other Astrologers, members, and moderators.

But yes, if a witness saw this SUV, then I'd think it's a verified sighting and the chart
should show us very important clues. And now I feel so much better about the chart itself and my reading of it
concerning such a serious matter.

Thanks for the background of this article. And going the extra mile, it's appreciated!

Leomoon

Here's another coincidence that may or may not be meaningful. When Rachael went to the Moscow building to investigate, I mentioned that her rulers, Venus and the Moon (both in Taurus) were square an intercepted Neptune in House 4. When you see Neptune in the Fourth House of a crime or missing person chart, you always know there is a mysterious disappearance. Then, the next day when the white SUV failed to stop at a stop sign, that same Neptune was on the Ascendant. Because the vehicle's driver was behaving in a strange or irregular way, Neptune on the Ascendant was appropriate, whether or not he had a victim inside. But it is stronger than a possibility.

Bob

Tuba or Leomoon,

Back in June, Bob noted that a break in Rachael's case may occur sometime around the full Moon of September 23rd. Can you look at Rachael's charts and tell me if you concur?

Capone sentenced to 33 months on weapons charges
23478232_240X180.jpg

The estranged husband of a missing North Idaho woman was sentenced Monday to 33 months in prison. Charles Capone, a convicted felon, was found guilty of possessing weapons, found when police searched for his missing wife.

Rachael Anderson has been missing since April. Police say she was last known to be heading to Moscow to see Capone. Anderson and Capone were only married for three months when she accused him of pushing and trying to strangle her. She filed for divorce shortly after.
http://www.kxly.com/kxly920/25185091/detail.html

Former husband of missing Clarkston mom sentenced to prison
http://www.krem.com/
Prayers for Rachael's Family and for Justice!!!!!!!
Where is Rachael Anderson??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member