Forensic Astrology - RACHAEL ANDERSON last seen 4/16/2010 Moscow, ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this prison sentence for Chas. Capone was more than a break in the case. Chas. Capone met justice without a confession or the victim's body. 7 flags up for unique___astrology!

Thank you Tuba.

My efforts pale in comparison to the work you, the other house astrologers, and some of the other horary astrologers on the forum do in gleaning directions, surroundings, distances, and other indications from a chart.

I have a question regarding charts of family members in another case in the forum. Some have been mentioned in the news and on the website started by the family of a POI (or former?) and a document showing their address and dates of birth has been posted in the forum. Is it allowable to post their charts for a comparison of links between family members? I have strong suspicions about the family dynamics and would be very interested in the views of other astrologers regarding them. This would not involve connecting them in any way to Susan's disappearance.

Thank you again.

Bob

Welcome back Unique Astro.

Terms of Service rules do not allow us to post charts of anyone outside of the 'POI's'/suspects/someone heavily questioned and noted by law enforcement via main stream news outlets, even if the charts or discussions have nothing to do with connecting the other people to the crime(s) committed. In your inquiry, you note dynamics between a party noted in the news and their family members. That's a no-no.

If you feel someone is a co-conspirator or participant in the crime, you can discuss them astrologically-still no charts allowed-and leave out names and initials. For instance, you can call that person something like ' Male/Female Person #1 who is close to or an associate of a POI/suspect.'

Otherwise, as stated throughout all of the Websleuth forums, no peripheral persons are allowed to be exploited or discussed.

On another note Unique, we sincerely appreciate your input on this Rachael Anderson case using your rectification method which evidently proved to be reliable.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member