Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
~there is to be another presser at 1630 EST

~AD is due in court (should have been there already but I have not seen anything online yet)

Shaniyaangel.jpg

Fifth, that is an absolutely beautiful picture. Thank you for posting it for us.

jnTexas, either Bethany Marshall or Pat Brown on Nancy Grace observed signs of sexual abuse in the posture of Shaniya in the hotel scenes and did not mince words about it. This was before McNeill took her into a room, so I fear this had indeed been ongoing abuse.

Sadly, our wonderful Astrologers are correct again. Thank you all for all of your work.

My heart breaks for this child. I am so sad at the loss of her. And so sad that LE couldn't get there in time. If AD would have told the truth, Shaniya would still be alive, of this I have no doubt. But instead, she sent LE on a wild goose chase after Coe. And now reports say she is uncooperative with LE. She did not shed one tear when she was in court today. She did a little tossing of her head and, it seemed to me, fought a look from coming over her face that would have shown how she really felt. I'm thinking this whatever is going to be a lot like KC Anthony. It wasn't her fault, someone else did it, how was she to know, her boyfriend made her, etc. etc.

Absolutely disgusting,

Salem

It was posted in another thread AD wanted Shaniya to come live her. Is there anyway to tell if the molestation/prostitution idea was there before Shaniya got there. Poor thing walked right into it.

Fayetteville police obtained information Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, near the Lee-Harnett county line, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Can someone please post a graphic showing the location of the hotel in Sanford, NC and this discovery of the body location, along with notation of distance?

TIA,
Soulscape

It was posted in another thread AD wanted Shaniya to come live her. Is there anyway to tell if the molestation/prostitution idea was there before Shaniya got there. Poor thing walked right into it.

Violet, what may be telling is a chart cast for any of these scenarios:

1) Date/time/place the mother asked the father if Shaniya could come live with her;

2) Shaniya's departure from her father's house to go to the mother; or

3) Shaniya's actual arrival at the mother's house.

Has anyone discovered when any of these three events may have occurred? IIRC, Shaniya had only been at the mother's for around 3 weeks prior to her disappearance on 11/10/09.

Thanks,
Soulscape

1) Date/time/place the mother asked the father if Shaniya could come live with her;

Has anyone discovered when any of these three events may have occurred? IIRC, Shaniya had only been at the mother's for around 3 weeks prior to her disappearance on 11/10/09.

Thanks,
Soulscape

i heard on hln earlier today that shaniya was dropped off at the trailer on october 9th ...will look and see if i can find a link...

Thanks,
Soulscape
well dang! I was just coming over to post this very information...

here is my post from the gd thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4443740&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11[/ame]

basically in a nutshell, on prime news the investigative reporter interviewed the dad and he said the his sister dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house on 9 october for the weekend... but mom called later after this and asked if she could stay longer. Dad was away as a contractor on a trip to Portland, Oregon at the time.

The child was pulled out of her school for unknown reasons sometime in October... I do not know if it was in sync with the 9th of Oct or if they did it after she called for an extended visit (I would tend to think the latter) but either way it sure sheds a bit of light... too bad light doesn't shine brightly until it is hindsight....

Can someone please post a graphic showing the location of the hotel in Sanford, NC and this discovery of the body location, along with notation of distance?

TIA,
Soulscape

Here you go Soulscape. A = Comfort Suites & B = Walker Road

The 1st picture is the map & the 2nd is driving directions from the hotel to the area of Walker Road - it's just under 7 miles.

ComfortSuitestoWalkerRoad.jpg

directions.jpg

There's something I would like to know please. Was Shaniya victimized at her mom's house before she was taken to the hotel? I strongly suspect that she was victimized in bio mom's home and that's the reason for the feces on the blanket that was found in the neighbor's trash can (also, in case you aren't aware, feces was found smeared on the neighbor's porch). I suspect that is the reason for the diaper shown in the surveillance footage. Then tonight Nancy Grace kept saying sodomized with regards to Shaniya, so why would she throw that out there unless she had some kind of inside info...kwim? I'm wondering if she was taken to the hotel to get her away from mom's sister that also lived in the mobile home so that maybe she wouldn't suspect anything, then it was realized more damage was done than thought so the perp felt he had to murder her...or GOD help us, maybe she bled internally. If her bowel was perforated, or her tiny rectal lining, it's contents would spill inside of her and cause her body to shut down. This is a very painful way to die. I would only compare the pain to somebody that suffers from stomach cancer. Nurse, you can weigh in if you feel different or can add anything...please.

Also, this is really bugging me - WHERE WAS ANTOINETTE'S SISTER...I mean, afterall, she does live in the same home with her 2 y/o child. Mario is Antoinette's sister's ex-boyfriend. It's a flipping single wide trailer. If Shaniya was actually placed on the couch like her egg donor suggested, surely EVERYONE in the house would have heard her screams, even if they were muffled by somebody's hand over her mouth. I firmly believe she was sodomized before she even left her mother's home and that's the reason for the excrement. If your charts show otherwise, I'd greatly appreciate the share of that knowledge b/c I've been sick all of today wondering what kind of monsters I share this world with!

One last thing...It's hard enough to read of children being murdered and victimized in ways unimaginable to me, but to hear her mother is the one that sold her out truly sickens me to no end. LE have a very tough job when dealing with these cases. You forensic astrologists disect and disect until you get answers - that's powerful, and for that I'm extremely thankful that you share your gifts with all of us. Thank you.

As always,

Jersey

well dang! I was just coming over to post this very information...

here is my post from the gd thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

basically in a nutshell, on prime news the investigative reporter interviewed the dad and he said the his sister dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house on 9 october for the weekend... but mom called later after this and asked if she could stay longer. Dad was away as a contractor on a trip to Portland, Oregon at the time.

The child was pulled out of her school for unknown reasons sometime in October... I do not know if it was in sync with the 9th of Oct or if they did it after she called for an extended visit (I would tend to think the latter) but either way it sure sheds a bit of light... too bad light doesn't shine brightly until it is hindsight....

I know information on this case moves quickly, but I found this article, an interview with Shaniya's dad's sister :
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

It states that she left Shaniya there on the 31st, not the 9th.

~elizabeth

I know information on this case moves quickly, but I found this article, an interview with Shaniya's dad's sister :
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

It states that she left Shaniya there on the 31st, not the 9th.

~elizabeth

good find elizabeth! this article has info that i had not heard before...

And for FifthEssence - could a chart be done for the phone call Sunday November 1st a.m. ? I know there isnt an exact time ... but other than oct. 9, now we have the 31st as a possible drop off and this phone call on the 1st. i looked for along time last night for a link for the drop off and i could not find anything confirming the 9th so maybe it is the 31st as said in the link above

No, astrology works from time. It is the only way to determine the co-ordinates. It is possible that the information in or about that call can be provided from another chart though. What would you like to know about the exchange between the defendant A.D. and Ms. Lockhart?

DROP-OFF date Shaniya to AD's mobile home- there seems to be conflicting information. When she first went missing, all reports said she had moved in to AD' sister's mobile 3 weeks earlier which would imply an early Oct date. We also heard Shaniya was pulled out of school in October so the Oct 31st drop-off date doesn't compute.

The recent CharlotteObserver news article saying Aunt Lockhart said Oct 31st : The article doesn't say they personally interviewed Aunt Lockhart, so for all we know, the reporter is writing from her/his recall of some interview they saw or pulling from other news sources that have access to. Seems to be a common problem with reporters. They're in a hurry to get the story out to the public, while at WS, our sleuths are looking for solid facts.

Does anyone know of a video report with either the Sheriff or the female spokesperson for the Fayetteville Police Dept. giving a confirmed timeline as to DROP-OFF date and Phone call saying Shaniya was not going to be returned to her father.
Soulscape's request in Post #30:

Both TUBA and SOULSCAPE will be working on the Charts once we have absolute correct information.

We are so very appreciative of all your assistance. Thank you much!

The father of Shaniya will be holding a news conference at his home at 4pm today. Hoping wral.com will cover it live.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/
Updated: Today at 8:51 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The father of a missing 5-year-old girl who was found dead near the Lee-Harnett county line Monday afternoon said he plans to hold a news conference at 4 p.m. Tuesday at his house.

No, astrology works from time. It is the only way to determine the co-ordinates. It is possible that the information in or about that call can be provided from another chart though. What would you like to know about the exchange between the defendant A.D. and Ms. Lockhart?

well, the first thought that i had was REALLY? why are we just now being told of this threat from ad? this is a totally different reason for them to make the decision to leave shaniya with ad than the "she wants to be a mother", and they just want to give her (ad) a chance. i dont mean to bash the father at all ...im sure that even in his wildest dreams he would never have thought this would happen. but, if the sister received this threat WHY did she not call the police? or make some attempt to get shaniya back, i understand that she may not have been successful in getting her back - but at this point considering the threat, didnt they question what was going on and that this whole situation was goin' south quickly? idk, something is missing from this scenario, mho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname