Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingChildReportFayetteville001.jpg

Of my own work on this case, this is the horoscope that satisfies the requirements of an event. The hotel video was helpful and the best timed image we had for a while but the House 8 involvement was not quite what it ought to be. When Scorpio rises, the astrologer should find on Scorpio's natural House, 8, a glaring connection to the Ascendant. And it is also true that in the global scheme, a man going into a hotel room with a child (not yet reported missing) is not an event. It is an everyday occurence. You can see that distinction and the planets and cusps reflect it. The abduction itself was an event but the neighbor's timing was a sleepy stab at the hour. The time the police took the report is now known and it was 6:53 a.m. according to police statements yesterday. Now, at last we have the ruler of House 8 at the Ascendant, so Ms. Davis's call, fabrication though it was, alerted police to enter the case of a missing child. An event. Not an everyday occurence.

Two factors end with this chart: the mother - child relation (see chart) and the child, 29° Pisces, the final passing of the Sign of sorrow and servitude.

Also, please note on the left margin, the Midheaven of the chart has solstice point of 3:05 Taurus, the degree of planning. So this "disappearance" was no shock or surprise.

Regarding plotting, planning on the part of the defendant A.N.D., also note that the man who physically removed the child, Mars in Leo (sq. Ceres) is seen as traveling, in House 9, and performing a service for A.N.D., rules her House 6 here. Because Venus exactly opposes the Midheaven solstice point of 3°05' Taurus, this signifies activation of the plot. Ruler of House of death and sex is on a critical degree, 21° Scorpio, House of what is going on behind the scenes 26° Libra is a critical degree and so is the service Mario McNeill provides, 26° Aries. Not only is evil Serpentis rising, the blasted degree, but the north node of the planet Mercury, ruler of Death here, is at the Descendant, also exact.

Yes, we have yet to determine who was the ultimate receiver, as I put it. The police are looking for a 60 year old man as the suspect, let's not understate that as p.o.i. He was not a stranger answering an ad but a man known to the two present defendants.

They are saying now that Shaniya was alive when she left the motel with McNeill.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

:(

Salem

Yes, Salem, she was alive and with McNeill, but we do not know in what condition.

The 7:30 am chart suggests fatal shock to the system, a great weakening, perhaps internal damage/bleeding/ loss of blood. It is possible she died from accumulative abuse. It is possible that at some point after the 7:30 am surveillance capture, McNeill --- or whoever he may have passed her off to --- discovered the child had stopped breathing, freaked out and dumped her in the woods.

The other probable cause of death is, of course, smothering/ choking/ strangulation, and it wouldn't have taken much to put her out, considering her very debilitated condition....

Very sadly,
Soulscape

I am not sure if a time stamp is on this video... it is raw video of the moment she was found

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr75LWK6w8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Raw Video: Moment Searchers Found Girl's Body[/ame]

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingChildReportFayetteville001.jpg

Of my own work on this case, this is the horoscope that satisfies the requirements of an event. The hotel video was helpful and the best timed image we had for a while but the House 8 involvement was not quite what it ought to be. When Scorpio rises, the astrologer should find on Scorpio's natural House, 8, a glaring connection to the Ascendant. And it is also true that in the global scheme, a man going into a hotel room with a child (not yet reported missing) is not an event. It is an everyday occurence. You can see that distinction and the planets and cusps reflect it. The abduction itself was an event but the neighbor's timing was a sleepy stab at the hour. The time the police took the report is now known and it was 6:53 a.m. according to police statements yesterday. Now, at last we have the ruler of House 8 at the Ascendant, so Ms. Davis's call, fabrication though it was, alerted police to enter the case of a missing child. An event. Not an everyday occurence.

Two factors end with this chart: the mother - child relation (see chart) and the child, 29° Pisces, the final passing of the Sign of sorrow and servitude.

Also, please note on the left margin, the Midheaven of the chart has solstice point of 3:05 Taurus, the degree of planning. So this "disappearance" was no shock or surprise.

Your notes on the 911 call Event Chart .jpeg clearly define every detail in that 6:53am snapshot in time. The stars don't lie.
~ DIAL 'M' for MURDER ~ How appropriate Tuba.
Stick a fork in the momma, she's fried.
:furious:

Yes, Salem, she was alive and with McNeill, but we do not know in what condition.

The 7:30 am chart suggests fatal shock to the system, a great weakening, perhaps internal damage/bleeding/ loss of blood. It is possible she died from accumulative abuse. It is possible that at some point after the 7:30 am surveillance capture, McNeill --- or whoever he may have passed her off to --- discovered the child had stopped breathing, freaked out and dumped her in the woods.

The other probable cause of death is, of course, smothering/ choking/ strangulation, and it wouldn't have taken much to put her out, considering her very debilitated condition....

Very sadly,
Soulscape

It's so sad and sickening to know there are so many monsters doing this to these little ones seems like everyday now. Mothers are supposed to protect their children. This is beyond comprehension.

Soulscape, Tuba, Fifth and all of our wonderful astros....thank you for dedicating your time to all of these little children. :blowkiss:

Violet, what may be telling is a chart cast for any of these scenarios:

1) Date/time/place the mother asked the father if Shaniya could come live with her;

2) Shaniya's departure from her father's house to go to the mother; or

3) Shaniya's actual arrival at the mother's house.

Has anyone discovered when any of these three events may have occurred? IIRC, Shaniya had only been at the mother's for around 3 weeks prior to her disappearance on 11/10/09.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bold is mine above. Straight from the father's mouth, just now on HLN, Shaniya was taken to her mother's house on October 9th. When the video is posted, I'll add it...unless Angel already has it.

LINK TO RECORDED 4pm NEWS CONFERENCE EARLIER - Father & Aunt

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6441101/

At exactly 5:50 in Fifth's link is where Bradley Lockhart informs Shaniya went to her mother's house on October 9th. Thanks Fifth.

I'm logging off. These people seem like a true class act. The father is holding back something fierce. Carrie really got to me. Her words are exactly what I would say if the same should happen to my own children. I'm so completely overwhelmed with sadness and sympathy. I'm stepping away for a few. Just can't take it. I hate Antoinette for facilitating Shaniya's demise. What a insert expletive here!

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/953014

the link above is about shaniyas' dads first wifes violent murder.

is it possible to see in a persons chart if they are prone to really bad things happening? im not asking you for a chart, just in generalities and not like predicting the future either. is this the kind of the you are talking about in regard to the "weeping sisters" ? i dont think this poor guy could take much more of these really bad things...i know i probably couldnt :eek:

I am glad the 9th of October was nailed down... I didn't doubt it from my first posting of it.

I am DEVESTATED. I cannot even imagine what the family feels like right now. For them hind sight is like a dagger and I pray that they can find peace. They are victims too.

What a sad chart. And she ends her relationship as mother.
Who would ever want to give up sucha precious gift? I'm so sad for Shaniya.

Why is aunt's story different from dad's........I'm so confused!
What is he hiding?

Why is aunt's story different from dad's........I'm so confused!
What is he hiding?

Passionflower, I also have problems with the father, based not only on his demeanor throughout this tragedy, but also upon suspicions gleaned from Shaniya's own natal chart.

In astrology, the SUN and SATURN give general information about the father. In Shaniya's natal (sunrise) chart, we see the following:

SUN sesquisquare SATURN
SUN conjunct URANUS
SUN sesquisquare CERES
SUN semisquare VENUS

In additon,

SATURN square VENUS
SATURN inconj. MOON
SATURN parallel MOON
SATURN quindecile PLUTO
SATURN quindecile CHIRON
SATURN conj. CERES

These aspects do not paint a pretty picture. To the contrary, they suggest the father was less than nurturing, protective and loving to little Shaniya.

I just read this morning in the main Shaniya thread there were previous incidents of Shaniya coming home from visits to her mother A.D. with cigarette burns on her body. I have also read that some of the father's family members tried to discourage him from sending Shaniya to her mother's this past October. Further, there are now discrepancies whether the father sent the child because the mother 'wanted a chance to be a mother' or because the father thought it was time the mother started pulling her weight being a parent!! (And what's this about the other biological children of BL being farmed out to relatives, none of them living with BL -- at least not consistently?!)

What kind of parent sends a small child off to a home where she has been previously (not to mention sadisticly) abused, not to mention known drug abuse??!!

I am not implying the father was directly responsible for Shaniya's unspeakable abuse and subsequent death. I am, however, far from convinced he is 'an innocent victim.'

I would love to see his natal chart..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, we have yet to determine who was the ultimate receiver, as I put it. The police are looking for a 60 year old man as the suspect, let's not understate that as p.o.i. He was not a stranger answering an ad but a man known to the two present defendants.

This is PURE speculation and I have not read the main thread yet this morning, but there is speculation based on recent arrests that the older suspect may be an older relative to MAM. I won't say more because it is just SPECULATION at this point - but it is very interesting to read that the 2 def's knew the monster.

Salem

Something about the Dad doesn't sit right with me either.Did anyone happen to see the brother on Nancy Grace last night? He is really a sweet young man, by my intuition, and I saw the sister the night before and had the exact same impression of her. They appear articulate, studious, kind and thoughtful... here's the strange part for me, the Father came out, during the brothers interview, stood behind the son and held him, and it was the most uncomfortable, awkward thing I have seen. It gave me very strange vibes. I am not saying the Father is involved (at all) but I just couldn't stand the feeling I had when I watched it? I am unsure weather I am being triggered by this or if anyone else saw or felt what I did when I watched the NG episode?

Soulscape, I'm trying my best to come up with anything on this father. If what these people are saying is true, I'm extremely disheartened to think that this darling little girl would have been sent to such an extreme situation. Sure, it may be commendable that the father has faith in the Lord, but it's ridiculous to hover under the blanket of faith when trying to portray an image of forgiveness in sending a minor child to a suspected drug & crime ridden home w/o checking it out first. I mean, what the heck kind of person does something like that? Everybody but he himself raises his children. How is that respectable? I can look at the good aspect of it in thinking that he allowed them to be raised by others b/c they'd have had a better life than being with him full-time, but it still doesn't cut it with me. Something seems off. How is it better to have 3 children from a murdered wife raised by that wife's family, then another child raised by another ex (I hear of Florida but not sure if that's actually where that ex lives), then Shaniya from a one-night-stand being raised by his sister Carey (oh! & himself too)? How is it that he kept having kids yet doesn't raise them himself? I'm trying so very hard not to judge but could someone please explain to me why he even allowed Shaniya to go with Antoinette knowing that his sister Carey was against it, as well as others, and he doesn't even fully raise his kids himself? Sick I tell ya...sick!

Astros, I'm bringing this over in case you all can use it.

Fifth, Not sure if you want me to delete out the addresses. This is public knowledge now, with regards to these people, so I'm thinking it can stay. Please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Hugs! J

I just wanted to post this to let you guys know I have been down in Fayetteville all day today trying to figure this out and been to courthouse and looked at all the stuff that is public knowledge and this is what I have found.

AD's sister Brenda A. D is the Aunt. DOB 6/7/89 The address on Wall Street that was raided was 119 Wall. This lady does not have a criminal record at all. She owns no vehicles.

The father Brad L. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr. McNeill has extensive criminal history and owns 5 vehicles so this is how both Mom and Aunt got around.

I have talked to alot of folks here and lots of people are thinking there is alot more to the story than is being release. Some think Mom has nothing to do with this and McNeil took the child. I am not sure I just dont want to guess and make assumtions only the truth. Hope this helps.

Note from FifthEssence: The father and Aunt Carrie are not under investigtation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey