Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"

For everyone's reference for this thread her are some links from the article:

PR FIRM RESPONDS: Read Press Corps Statement
http://www.wftv.com/news/18623734/detail.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Former FBI Agent Reveals Identity
http://www.wftv.com/video/18623903/index.html

TEAM COVERAGE: Mystery PR Man Revealed
http://www.wftv.com/video/18623996/index.html

So that's why the use of an aliase names that the other PR firms said are never used! I think Baez needs to be taking classes not teaching them! You would think he would check out his own PR guy! Way to go Baez another guy to add to the list of corrupt people that have come out of the wood work!

Poor Caylee is getting so lost with all of these guilty perps that belong in jail with KC!

Rest In Peace Sweet Innocent Caylee! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Thank you for the link RR0004, this is what caught my eye...

"The complaint contains no information on the venue or outcome of Wright's lawsuit against Gil Cabot, and NashvillePost.com has been able to learn only that it transpired in California. Cabot is a veteran talent agent and television producer with an interesting past: He served prison terms for grand theft in the 1980s and attempted extortion in the 1990s, the latter conviction arising out of a scheme to force a Los Angeles TV anchorwoman to pay $30,000 by claiming to have a sexually explicit videotape of her."

Interesting history this man.

LOL...I know...but think about it. You're just asking for trouble with all this sleeze...why call such negative attention to yourself?

Either Jose thought they could pull it off, meaning no one would ever find out who Todd B. really is, or maybe Jose really didn't know who he was. He's not the brightest. "Todd" probably offered his PR services for free, and Jose didn't question him. If he was smart, he would've dumped Todd after his first PR release.

LOL...I know...but think about it. You're just asking for trouble with all this sleeze...why call such negative attention to yourself?

Honestly, he hasn't shown me that he is capable of handling this case. At all. The word i**ot comes to mind (I self edited in case I can't say that!). He graduated from a low-rated school (not sure of the exact terminology but the school had provisional status for law degrees when he was there?), has shown no capability in the courtroom without being "coached", and he has continued to flub it up even with people like LKB next to him. IMO of course.

It is like JB and the A's got together and said "who can we surround ourselves with that could be notorious and infamous." Let's see, they got KFN and Todd Black/aka Gil Cabot (felon), a psychic and two PI's that filmed a family search allegedly for profit. JB complains about media attention but really he and the family needs to reconsider their habit of surrounding themselves with such colorful, controversial characters.

For everyone's reference for this thread her are some links from the article:

PR FIRM RESPONDS: Read Press Corps Statement

RAW INTERVIEW: Former FBI Agent Reveals Identity
http://www.wftv.com/video/18623903/index.html

TEAM COVERAGE: Mystery PR Man Revealed
http://www.wftv.com/video/18623996/index.html

So that's why the use of an aliase names that the other PR firms said are never used! I think Baez needs to be taking classes not teaching them! You would think he would check out his own PR guy! Way to go Baez another guy to add to the list of corrupt people that have come out of the wood work!

Poor Caylee is getting so lost with all of these guilty perps that belong in jail with KC!

Rest In Peace Sweet Innocent Caylee! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Check out the Raw Video...I just knew it would be Kathy Belich! Go Kathy! LOL!

"The complaint contains no information on the venue or outcome of Wright's lawsuit against Gil Cabot, and NashvillePost.com has been able to learn only that it transpired in California. Cabot is a veteran talent agent and television producer with an interesting past: He served prison terms for grand theft in the 1980s and attempted extortion in the 1990s, the latter conviction arising out of a scheme to force a Los Angeles TV anchorwoman to pay $30,000 by claiming to have a sexually explicit videotape of her."

I guess he forgot that last part because in his mind it's not true.

http://www.gilcabot.com/

ITA. I hope the "above mentioned people" have something to say about being brought into this case with GIL. Especially Mark F. Maybe he has something really special to say, lol. So I guess TB is now GC? Oy vey. We need a guidebook.

I did some research since my last post...which I should have done before...I think a lot of Mark F. and respect his opinions.

Interesting RR0004....And if you go to Gil's website from that page, he mentions even more people he has had association with in his "FACT" comments...ie. Katarina Witt, Tawny Little, and Jacquelyn Smith. Wonder what they have to say about him.
Oh..just posted it below...thanks.

Careful...check your virus protectors! LOL I don't trust him AT ALL!

For those that have braved his site: What does he look like?!

It is like JB and the A's got together and said "who can we surround ourselves with that could be notorious and infamous." Let's see, they got KFN and Todd Black/aka Gil Cabot (felon), a psychic and two PI's that filmed a family search allegedly for profit. JB complains about media attention but really he and the family needs to reconsider their habit of surrounding themselves with such colorful characters.
Just curious where GR fits into all of this. He must have known.

Of course, Geraldo has known all along, imo. Kinda makes me wonder what info GC has on these people that he can do what he has done throughout this case and they still allowed him to be the spokesperson plus...

He's as sleezy as the Hollywood PI, A. Pellicano. Heck, I wonder if they knew each other..birds of a feather and all

Uneditied new release in response to the news story:

"It simply DOES NOT MATTER if our company was founded by a gentleman who spent time in prison over twenty-five years ago, especially since that distinction is a key selling point that brings credibility to our services assisting celebrities, politicians and others charged with a crime. It simply DOES NOT MATTER that when he sold the company in 1996 he remained a consultant, just like it simply DOES NOT MATTER that security names are assigned to our company staff. Turning a prison experience into a successful business deserves respect, and in fact -mainstream news broadcasters and publications regularly employ as experts formally convicted individuals; G.Gordon Liddy, John Dean and Mark Fuhrman, to name a few. Working crisis media cases isn't fluff public relations, and in high profile situations using security names is required by Press Corps Media for employee safety."

Very interesting.

LOL, it would make a refutation more believable if the person doing the refutation was at least honest.

The Grand Theft conviction seems to have been around 25 years ago. It apparently happened in the 80's. But the extortion seems to have happened in the 90's. The story was apparently printed in the Los Angeles Daily News on Sept. 18, 1990. Looks like it isn't even 19 years ago yet.

Nope, sorry I don't find that convincing or believeable especially since it isn't true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back