Former Friends Take Lie Detector Tests!

Cindy, George, and Lee now need to get in line and take their test. If there is nothing to hide, why not?

thanks for the news!

Gardenhart, not sure but in his interview he seemed the most scared, IMO. He would try and correct how he said things to make them sound better, used his friend Sean to further support and alibi his departure date for him.

Not that I think it implies guilt, I just thinks he's the most nervous and scared of the folks Casey was involved with and were interviewed. (well, of the ones we can read or hear from) jmo

I would be the most nervous and scared one too if this were my BF.

EDIT: Meaning if I were in his shoes and my BF was accused of something so heinous!

That's what people who love, care, and worry about Caylee do. They are assisting LE as LE works tirelessly to find the truth.

There will probably always be stonewallers closely involved in this case, but their actions are duly noted by the public, LE and the FBI.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tony's turn.

I would bet he has already taken one long ago.

My guess is ALL of the ones closely related in this case have already taken polygraphs. They will be using these people in court, and the standard procedure is to give them a polygraph.

WOW ~ that's great... anyone willing to take the test doesn't have anything to hide as far as I'm concerned.
More then any of the Anthony's are doing! :)

A TRUE sociopath could take the test and pass with flying colors, unfortunately...they do not feel the same things NORMAL people feel when they lie, so they do not trigger the appropriate responses during the test...

A TRUE sociopath could take the test and pass with flying colors, unfortunately...they do not feel the same things NORMAL people feel when they lie, so they do not trigger the appropriate responses during the test...

You're right about a true sociopath passing the LDT. I have a hinky feeling though that she would FAIL with flying colors.

Major props to Casey's X-friends for doing this and clearing the air. YOUR TURN NOW ANTHONY'S--the world is watching!

That's what people who love, care, and worry about Caylee do. They are assisting LE as LE works tirelessly to find the truth.

There will probably always be stonewallers closely involved in this case, but their actions are duly noted by the public, LE and the FBI.
:clap::clap::clap:

Good this will prove once and for all who is actually telling the truth and who is actually lying. Thank god somebody is actually going to take a lie detector test we know the Anthony family sure as heck aint going to
Well, it will prove when they have skin tension, respiration changes, pulse changes and whatever else the leads connect to, but it won't confirm a single fact, substitute for real investigation, be admitted in court to prove truthfulness or to distinguish between the truth and a lie. If it could, we wouldn't need a jury, now would we?

that's true, but I bet most/many sociopaths don't know or believe that they are a sociopath, therefore don't know For Sure whether that would pass or not. hmm..I wonder if that's why some won't take it? JMO

I took a lie detector test once, people were stealing from the company I worked for. I told the investigator that I knew my rights, and they could not force me to take one. I was told in turn that this was the only way to prove I was not lying, so reluctantly I took it. I still had a job, and a quarter of the company did not. It sure was creepy though, I was terrified the whole time.

I took a lie detector test once, people were stealing from the company I worked for. I told the investigator that I knew my rights, and they could not force me to take one. I was told in turn that this was the only way to prove I was not lying, so reluctantly I took it. I still had a job, and a quarter of the company did not. It sure was creepy though, I was terrified the whole time.
Sorry. They lied to you.:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77