Former Friends Take Lie Detector Tests!

Did you notice this little tidbit in that news story?

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

Dude, all a judge would have to do is read a couple of your cough "press releases", before laughing your claim out of court.

This one from the other day is a particularly amusing statement to have been made by someone who claims to be in the business of public relations:
"It is like addicts going through withdrawal," spokesman Todd Black said in a statement. "When things start calming down a little, the authorities inject another media fix, instead of conducting themselves professionally and taking care of whatever charges they have at the same time."

And the judge is sure to get a laugh out of his comment about a reporter in the market's highest rated TV station: "She is a reporter of lies and bile."

I wonder how long it will take for Todd to realize that the TV news community can easily freeze him out, putting him in the position of having to hope that they'll air whatever vitriol he spews next?

He really should do something about his grammar problems, too, and maybe get his own website - you know, like real PR firms - instead of using his aol address.

Right after CA, GA, LA, and of course KC.

They've already refused, if he refuses right along with them, then he can't be ruled out.

Maybe protesters should harass him until he complies.

A TRUE sociopath could take the test and pass with flying colors, unfortunately...they do not feel the same things NORMAL people feel when they lie, so they do not trigger the appropriate responses during the test...

That's so true. Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, passed a polygraph during an early investigation of him associated with the murders.

Sociopaths don't feel nervous or afraid about getting in trouble.

Like Casey's very cool, calm voice while the police interview her...no emotion, fear, nerves in her voice at all.

I took a lie detector test once, people were stealing from the company I worked for. I told the investigator that I knew my rights, and they could not force me to take one. I was told in turn that this was the only way to prove I was not lying, so reluctantly I took it. I still had a job, and a quarter of the company did not. It sure was creepy though, I was terrified the whole time.
Same here Moe...only one thief though..but afraid nerves would make me fail...passed with flying colors.

Okay, let's look back to history. If you say something like to the King, and the king's advisors are skeptical. They say, Okay, we are going to dunk you under water and hold you there quite a while. If when we lift you up you are still alive, then you are telling the truth. If you die, we know you lied. They did that you know. The polygraph isn't so different. We still have medeival practices that keep clinging to modern concepts of justice.

They've already refused, if he refuses right along with them, then he can't be ruled out.

Maybe protesters should harass him until he complies.
Do we know that Tony L has not taken a lie detector test? Or his roommate, Nate, or houseguest, Clint?

Given that these were the only other people with whom Casey spent a significant amount of time after she disposed of Caylee, I'd be surprised if they weren't all asked to buttress their statements with polygraph tests.

Okay, let's look back to history. If you say something like to the King, and the king's advisors are skeptical. They say, Okay, we are going to dunk you under water and hold you there quite a while. If when we lift you up you are still alive, then you are telling the truth. If you die, we know you lied. They did that you know. The polygraph isn't so different. We still have medeival practices that keep clinging to modern concepts of justice.

I agree with you, anyone who wants to see how far things have progressed should read the Witches Hammer. Hopefully we will never see the resurgence of trial by fire, water, and the lesser known handy medieval torture techniques.

Can't an employer fire you if you refuse to take the test amid theft allegations ?
Don't know, I passed and kept my job so I never had to go there. We did lose a quarter of our employees though, not sure how they got to that point.

Sorry if this has been posted already... (1/2 way down the article)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

Thank you for sharing this. I wonder why they did not test TL and his roommates. His roommates seemed pretty forthcoming and respectful.
I also wonder what the results were. hmmmm...

I agree with you, anyone who wants to see how far things have progressed should read the Witches Hammer. Hopefully we will never see the resurgence of trial by fire, water, and the lesser known handy medieval torture techniques.

Yes indeed. If they really want to know whether or not polygraphs (lie detector tests) can distinguish between a lie and the truth they should read "Tremor in the Blood." Machines cannot do that.

That's so true. Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, passed a polygraph during an early investigation of him associated with the murders.

Sociopaths don't feel nervous or afraid about getting in trouble.

Like Casey's very cool, calm voice while the police interview her...no emotion, fear, nerves in her voice at all.

I will never forget the way her voice sounded as she spoke of being "petrified... so petrified of never seeing Caylee again." She sounded like she was talking about a stolen car that she really didn't care about because she would get the insurance check to get a new one with. She almost sounded angry when she said and "I just don't want to think about that." It was really strange. I never would have in a million years thought she was speaking about her own child.

Yes my thoughts exactly !!! If George,Cindy and Lee had nothing to hide , no involvement Why not take the Poly ??

Because if they did and it came out that they were lying they would just say that LE is making it up, so what would the point be? It is everybody elses fault!

Hmmmmmmmmmmnnn. Well okay, now we're getting somewhere. If you are innocent why not take a blooming lie detector test???

I've heard that those that tend to generally feel 'guilty' about things and may be overly sensitive could fail a lie detector even if they were telling the truth.

This worries me, because if there was some kind of theft at my work and I were questioned, I'd probably remember an ink pen I took home or mailing a bill with the company's evelope.While this isn't something my boss would get angry about, if I were asked if I'd stolen something and I said no, it would probably just show that I was lying.

Don't know, I passed and kept my job so I never had to go there. We did lose a quarter of our employees though, not sure how they got to that point.

It all depends on where you live whether it may have been necessary to save your job. Florida, for example, is a state wherein an employer may fire any worker without a contract at any time without warning or cause.

This was in Massachusetts, same law, an at will employee I believe it is called.

Unfortunately, it doesn't mention the results.

Perhaps they're the ones who are lying... :)
I cannot believe that. Every statement from Casey's mouth in the initial interview was followed up on and found to be an untruth. Cindy has put all her untruths in the media. That is why they won't take LDT. Innocent people volunteer to take lie detector tests. Guilty people don't.

thanks for the news!

Gardenhart, not sure but in his interview he seemed the most scared, IMO. He would try and correct how he said things to make them sound better, used his friend Sean to further support and alibi his departure date for him.

Not that I think it implies guilt, I just think he's the most nervous and scared of the folks Casey was involved with and that were interviewed. (well, of the ones we can read or hear from) jmo

He swallowed more words than he spoke and seems more than uncomfortable. Like it was a messed up on purpose presentation of his knowledge of the situation. No one is that inarticulate! I don't think he ever felt easy about his new girlfriend and he may have taken that trip to NY at the beginning of June because he felt something coming down the line that didn't need and wouldn't enjoy. By the time Casey moved her "stuff" in, she was in his words, an intrusion. Whatever Tony did, he did it grudgingly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back