Former Penn State President Graham Spanier has been charged with several counts

How does this happen? Wasn't one of the two who finally pled, dying of cancer 5 years ago?

Do they think the longer they delay it will all go away and everyone will forget?! I am looking forward to this trial.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Apparently even five years later, people still remember.

I was surprised that Spanier had the lowest amount, and Curley the most. It sounded like the judge fired broadsides at everyone.
Well, his attorney cried him a river and then there were all those "letters" from other University Presidents. Yuk.

Well, his attorney cried him a river and then there were all those "letters" from other University Presidents. Yuk.

I didn't see any from other presidents, a lot of people that he worked with.

I didn't see any from other presidents, a lot of people that he worked with.
Well, that is weird. I went back and clicked on the article I posted today and it's a completely different one.
Didn't read anything about the attorney or letters submitted on his behalf in this latest article.

Well, that is weird. I went back and clicked on the article I posted today and it's a completely different one.
Didn't read anything about the attorney or letters submitted on his behalf in this latest article.

There was one, which included local attorney Amos Goodall*, whose partner is representing Spanier in his civil suit, and former state senator and current PSU Trustee Bob Jubilier. One was a fellow member of his Dixieland Band (I guess Spanier will singing the blues now), one was a childhood friend and one worked with him in national security. No college presidents that I saw.

*Yes the same guy that handled the case of declaring Ray Gricar dead and whose former law partner was Leslie Dutchcott who did the Sandusky arrainment.

There was one, which included local attorney Amos Goodall*, whose partner is representing Spanier in his civil suit, and former state senator and current PSU Trustee Bob Jubilier. One was a fellow member of his Dixieland Band (I guess Spanier will singing the blues now), one was a childhood friend and one worked with him in national security. No college presidents that I saw.

*Yes the same guy that handled the case of declaring Ray Gricar dead and whose former law partner was Leslie Dutchcott who did the Sandusky arrainment.
I haven't checked in on the Gricar
Case lately. Anything new?

I haven't checked in on the Gricar
Case lately. Anything new?

It depends by what you mean by "lately." :)

The current thread has a number of timelines on it. There are a few things on them that were previously unreported, but they are in the nature of details.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?301792-PA-Ray-Gricar-59-Bellefonte-15-April-2005-15

I did mention Sloane's message here a few pages ago regarding the 1998 case (message #247).

Both of these cases intersect, but I do not think Gricar's disappearance is related to Sandusky. When I started looking at Gricar, first posting something on it on the CDT in 2005, Happy Valley was an idyllic place and a missing DA was a shock. Now it is CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA GOTHIC, a total horror story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back