FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 #2

Thinking of Lindsey today. I saw Tricia on Web of Death on Hulu and started thinking about Websleuths again. I haven't been here for awhile. Lindsey's was the first case I got into, which brought me here. Kyron's was the second. I wish we had more answers.

Right now I'm thinking more about Dale G. He worked close to where Lindsey went missing from. He took that trip to Ellensberg. Partial remains found near there, not far from a camp or retreat? Remember Dale worked at a camp near Olympia? Maybe he'd been to this camp too? Do we know where he was born and raised? Does he have other ties to Ellensberg?

Also I was just reading here about that Paul Bieker guy and Lindsey's scent tracking up north near his property. Is this the place that DG had a BBQ with a girl and some other people? Does Dale know Bieker? Are they friends/family?

I really want to know if Dale G was a resident at Lazy F Camp & Retreat when he was a kid/teen. I think the person responsible lived in McCleary and was familiar with a location near where he left her remains. I think that location is the camp. I think it's a person who lived in McCleary who had been to the Lazy F Camp before. I'm sure LE would check for connections between those two things, right?

I'm thinking with how far up in the mountains the partial remains of Lindsey were found, did any of the suspects have access to a suitable vehicle? The Honda Ridgeline from the CCTV footage could work, but we don't know if it was related or a red herring.
Is it possible animals took it from a more accessible location?

Is it possible animals took it from a more accessible location?

Very much, though it would be a very long trek for an animal to take. That's the reason I've been trying to find out exactly where the remains were found, to see from where it would be likely for an animal to wander, and if said place is more accessible to regular vehicles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back