Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's light outside, but not at the A's. Even the sun is afraid to go near that house.

Haha...that is funny!
Now wouldn't that be the best if the sun could make that statement and shine everywhere else and leave their house in the dark????

LIVE Webcam outside Anthony home

That's how fox is advertising!! Someone should sue for False Advertising.

are any of the cam's live? All the links I have are either stuck or not in use

They remind me of the guys sitting in front of Floyd's barber shop on the Andy Griffith show.

Brilliant!

Does anyone have a good link other than the "contact us" on the bottom of the cam page to ask they kick the camera or something?
Or, isn't there someone here who lives a couple miles away? I thought there was. It's going to be horrid if the cam doesn't work today. I'm expecting action/arrest/haul in to jail.

How am I gonna spend Saturday night without this web cam?????:D

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

2hdb6za.jpg

I started to say.. LOL!

I read the thread for an update. Started to do my "where are the cams, what are they seeing".. And i noticed activity and ran back here. I see you beet me to it.

The anothnys are working in their flower bed. Seems some camra persons and maybe reporter walking aorund near the news truck.

Looks like they are out doing yardwork again! They just love the attention too. IMO

Ok, maybe it's not the Anthonys??? Not so sure anymore. I see a black truck, not sure if it's theirs. And a car out front.

gosh if they are outside.......who is protecting her highness????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500