Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it....Thank you !!!

ScreenHunter_022Sep130931.jpg

ScreenHunter_023Sep130931.jpg

Working on their garden in front of the house? I can't imagine myself doing that. I'd let it go to hell (minimally, surely wouldn't want cameras filming my BUTT). I don't see a shock of white hair on the guy standing next to her though. Who is that? And..... the black car parked in front of the house; what is that? Not a mustang - right?

I see they have their nifty tape and signs all in order.

is that Cindy? Does anyone know if that front room is a bedroom, and if so, Caylees?

Actually, could she be talking to someone through that window inside? A way to talk without being bugged?

Can Casey sit in the back yard or go out there for a smoke or something? Or must she stay indoors 24/7? Access to the yard?

Cindy is outside with that (?) so they can talk freely. But, why not do it in the backyard?
Do they think the backyard is also bugged? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Yeah it looks like a mustang in the street. That man doesn't look like GA from my view on the camera. IMO

I tried clearing it up and enlarging it but it doesn't look like George.
This man has a bit of a ponch.
PossiblyGeorge.jpg

Since the cops/dogs, etc. spent tons of time in the backyard, I could see thinking the yard might be bugged also.

Actually, could she be talking to someone through that window inside? A way to talk without being bugged?

Can Casey sit in the back yard or go out there for a smoke or something? Or must she stay indoors 24/7? Access to the yard?

I thought I had heard the first time she made bail that she couldn't go outside at all but then I thought I had heard this time she could. So really not sure now.

Working on their garden in front of the house? I can't imagine myself doing that. I'd let it go to hell (minimally, surely wouldn't want cameras filming my BUTT). I don't see a shock of white hair on the guy standing next to her though. Who is that? And..... the black car parked in front of the house; what is that? Not a mustang - right?

Yardwork..imagine that?

I bet they have spent more time in that yard in the past 2 months than they have the entire time they have lived there!

They seem to thrive on all that attention and I bet they are just heartsick the HOA got the protesters 'relocated' from in front of their house!

Yardwork..imagine that?

I bet they have spent more time in that yard in the past 2 months than they have the entire time they have lived there!

They seem to thrive on all that attention and I bet they are just heartsick the HOA got the protesters 'relocated' from in front of their house!

They've spent more time searching for the webcam than they spent searching for Caylee :(

Question - has the blinds in that window always been open? That window is dark which indicates no shade/blinds/curtain (unless a dark curtain).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther