Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! You need one of those 'lectric cat litter boxes like I have! Right here by the computer I might add! :eek: My kitties just get mad when I don't empty out the container and the lid won't close.

I'm watching Failure to Launch...hilarious. And good eye candy I might add:woohoo:
My kitty was scared of that litter box! Wasted money for nothing... back to old reliable plastic, dump it yourself!:crazy:

And who is doortonowhere? Is that a photochop avatar or were you really there door?

LOL! You need one of those 'lectric cat litter boxes like I have! Right here by the computer I might add! :eek: My kitties just get mad when I don't empty out the container and the lid won't close.

I'm watching Failure to Launch...hilarious. And good eye candy I might add:woohoo:

I won't repeat the whole story b/c I'm scared people will start to throw their own missles at me if I keep talking about it, but that's the kind of litterbox I have! The little brat was afraid of the electric rake - even though it was only set to go off every 15 minutes - and refused to go near it, so I eventually had to take the rake out - after spending all that $$$!! At least the enclosure with the air cleaners and odor control filters keeps the house smelling nice! :)

Hey guys a "newbie" here. What I wonder is are they watching the web cam too and reading right along with us? Truly I wish they would read these posts so they could see how many people care about Caylee and really want to know what happened to her. I am happy to be a new member with such fine folks as all of you.

I decided today I didn't want to just " read" any longer.

"Together we can!" :slap:

Welcome.......and I think they do read......

Who knows they may post

Whew, my head is spinning from that "question" LOLOLOL Here is the link: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Lol sorry...
but my husband is son are rocking out to rock band...
and my other kids are running around playing and yelling...
so it's kinda hard to concentrate....

Um hey guys...how come last night i wrote a long post...kinda venting like we all do about the witch that lives in that house....
and someone said...."this is the webcam page"....
but now it's turned into a talk about anything you want thread...like turtle stories lol....

i guess i can talk about anything now too then?? :)

Hey guys a "newbie" here. What I wonder is are they watching the web cam too and reading right along with us? Truly I wish they would read these posts so they could see how many people care about Caylee and really want to know what happened to her. I am happy to be a new member with such fine folks as all of you.

Welcome!:)

zj8cx0.jpg

they are prob in there throwing GA a bday bash and casey's logged online on the prowl for some man meat.

Sorry Trac.... I missed your request!!! Forgive me. Here, have a cig. That'll take care of your appetite and you won't need the eggs.. hehehe

Whew!! You are an angel! Nothing much going on..I wanted her arrested again!

soyesterday...I think it depends who's here, if ya know what I mean.

WELCOME!:blowkiss:

:)
people that hurt animals are mean
mean is bad

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

One of the main warning signs for a serial killer, is abusing, maiming and killing of animals. If anyone's kid does this, please please please, take your child to get them professionally checked out.
Lack of empathy(which Casey has no empathy, she cries because she is staying in jail, but none for her child??!!!) in any human scares me badly. I had a family member who had no empathy, and my Mother and I are still in fear of our lives.

Hey guys a "newbie" here.

Welcome to the zoo! Got clean underwear, smokes and a bevvie? Auto cleaning litter box (or better yet, dogs!)? Do you know where your kids are, and do you know it's ok to feed them Captain Crunch for supper? You do? cool! You'll fit right in!

Lol sorry...
but my husband is son are rocking out to rock band...
and my other kids are running around playing and yelling...
so it's kinda hard to concentrate....

Um hey guys...how come last night i wrote a long post...kinda venting like we all do about the witch that lives in that house....
and someone said...."this is the webcam page"....
but now it's turned into a talk about anything you want thread...like turtle stories lol....

i guess i can talk about anything now too then?? :)

Depends on who is "here" I reckon :D

Welcome.......and I think they do read......

Who knows they may post

A few nights ago, some of us were pretty sure that either Cindy or someone close to her was posting here....
it was all pro-crazy....i mean....pro-cindy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean