Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...they have stuff on both sides!!!! "baby killer" and "CASEY, where's CAylee" :bang:

Oooooooohh. :doh: I did not know that. Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Lol sorry...
but my husband is son are rocking out to rock band...
and my other kids are running around playing and yelling...
so it's kinda hard to concentrate....

Um hey guys...how come last night i wrote a long post...kinda venting like we all do about the witch that lives in that house....
and someone said...."this is the webcam page"....
but now it's turned into a talk about anything you want thread...like turtle stories lol....

i guess i can talk about anything now too then?? :)

that's 'cause there's nothing going on and we have nothing to talk about and we are getting a little crazy :crazy:

Welcome to the zoo! Got clean underwear, smokes and a bevvie? Auto cleaning litter box (or better yet, dogs!)? Do you know where your kids are, and do you know it's ok to feed them Captain Crunch for supper? You do? cool! You'll fit right in!

ROFLMAO I am Actually drinking wine called Mommy's Time Out!

missiles??!! LOL now that's funny, I don't care who ya are. I hope you didn't take a hit!!

I have dogs too and they rather father little "kitty crunchies" as I call them. So, they will retrieve a pile or 2 and bring it to my desk where they sit at my feed as they eat their treats.

So gross.

Lol sorry...
but my husband is son are rocking out to rock band...
and my other kids are running around playing and yelling...
so it's kinda hard to concentrate....

Um hey guys...how come last night i wrote a long post...kinda venting like we all do about the witch that lives in that house....
and someone said...."this is the webcam page"....
but now it's turned into a talk about anything you want thread...like turtle stories lol....

i guess i can talk about anything now too then?? :)

Because it's a slow news day and we are all bored and can't pull ourselves away from this sick trainwreck and we don't care what is talked about here because the camera is white with a red x most of the time......

wow it is a party on the sidewalk. They should bring chairs and a grill and set up camp. George and Cindy would finally go over the top.

2zsb5ep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members