Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that he picked up the flag, and just threw it to the ground.
Angry is angry, totally stupid is another. In my book , no matter how angry you are, you don't throw the flag away like a piece of trash.

You don't throw children away like trash either BUT...............

Well im going to watch for about another 30 min then im going to start cleaning my house for family dinner! Then ill be gone till tonight.

Awww, that sounds nice. I'm missing my daughter today. She'll be here next weekend though. We're going to paint furniture she's picked up at the thrift stores.

I wonder why they arent at church this morning!

Maybe it is thundering? They could be afraid of lightning.

Maybe they fear an overwhelming desire to confess if they appeared in a serene setting like a church?

That plant in the corner to the left of the front door kinda looks like the shape of a chicken. lol...

Awww, that sounds nice. I'm missing my daughter today. She'll be here next weekend though. We're going to paint furniture she's picked up at the thrift stores.

We do it every sunday! We usually go to his parents house but today we are going to stay home and just spend some quality time together. Lately ive been on here and its not fair to them. They understand why im here and they are good about it but I feel so guilty. I just want justice!!! I want them to find Caylee.

This whole world LOVES Caylee thats more then I can say for them!

I haven't heard anything about her. And I think about her all the time. The Anthony's are so toxic they can ruin a 12 year old in a short amount of time.

Has anyone heard if that church is still supporting the A's after what happened ?

maybe it is thundering? they could be afraid of lightning.

maybe they fear an overwhelming desire to confess if they appeared in a serene setting like a church?

lmao!

I guess I should have checked the link out but I have so many windows open now I'm afraid my puter will start smokin

I hear ya. Either my computer is just plain old, or this case has been hard on it. I'm noticing problems cropping up.

What's by the front door ??

Looks like a coupla ghosts to me:

ghost.jpg

Hey technical - you need to update your signature - Casey is now at $100,000. (TWO bond amounts)

So, I see ole GA was up early re-stringing his yellow tape. Wonder how that security cam worked out for 'em last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde