Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kinda worried me for a moment. It almost looked like someone drove by and hit the front door with a red paint ball.

Looks like a coupla ghosts to me:

ghost.jpg

I'm prolly real sick for this.......... but
I wish Caylee would come back and haunt them , put her toys out to trip on , chang around the magnets on the fridge to read find me and stuff like that .

We do it every sunday! We usually go to his parents house but today we are going to stay home and just spend some quality time together. Lately ive been on here and its not fair to them. They understand why im here and they are good about it but I feel so guilty. I just want justice!!! I want them to find Caylee.

This whole world LOVES Caylee thats more then I can say for them!

We try to get together as much as we can, but her and her fiance work their day jobs, then she models occasionally. They live over an hour away. His family lives an hour away from them in the other direction...I think they feel pulled apart at times. Funny, we are closer now that we don't live so close. lol.

What a contrast our lives are to the freak show called the Anthony's huh?

DH made me go to breakfast and grocery shopping this morning, did I miss anything fun and interesting?

DH made me go to breakfast and grocery shopping this morning, did I miss anything fun and interesting?

Nope, just more caution tape, Someone with a red shirt at their door im thinking pizzaman or someone leaving the house! Thats it

8.jpg

Interesting question. Because I don't think they have been to church recently have they?

I thought I read they still held the Vigil last week or was that the week before and Casey didn't go outside to attend . Then the pastor was there that morning to give private services .

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just noticed something!!!!!!! Hold on a sec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels