Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they want to block the camera when she get arrested again! Where did the protesters with the dog go?

I see the Toyota pickup in the driveway again -- any idea who that belongs to?

We just might see some web action soon... "breaking news" on NG is that Casey is to be re-arrested at any moment. ;)

qp5d6r.jpg

vg1q43.jpg

i think it's different...the one in the driveway always looked black to me.

I'm sure this might have been speculated already - but do you think the drivers of that black truck in the driveway are Casey's friends? It sure has been over there a lot since she's been home.

Also, a thought regarding the huge sign out in the front of thier home. They might have heard that Casey would be re-arrested soon and maybe this is their way of blocking the view of protestors, etc. - what do y'all think?

Hummm I thought the home owners assoc. told them they could not have the billboard there??

Also, a thought regarding the huge sign out in the front of thier home. They might have heard that Casey would be re-arrested soon and maybe this is their way of blocking the view of protestors, etc. - what do y'all think?

Tonight there was a skirmish between LA and a protester (and her dog). LA tore up the sign and threw it in a neighbor's trash can. While the protester claimed the police told her she could remain where she was (as she was on public property), LA argued that the Home Owner's Association (HOA) has jurisdiction... something about an injuction... blah blah blah.

My guess: I believe the HOA, at some point, told the A's they couldn't have the mobile sign in front of the house as it violated some covenant. In an attempt to get the HOA to enforce the same on protesters, they parked their mobile sign back in front of the house to bring about an issue of 'double standards' and selective enforcement of the rules.

Tonight there was a skirmish between LA and a protester (and her dog). LA tore up the sign and threw it in a neighbor's trash can.

What I think is interesting is that a man retrieved the sign and returned it to the woman!

REMINDER this thread is not a chit chat general discussion thread. This thread is for members to discuss what the live cam is showing at Casey's home.

cam back up on the house. Black pick-up backed into the drive and George's billboard is parked on the road.

Well looks like they froze that frame for some reason, maybe something going on that I wish we were watching :rolleyes:

Who's on the porch wearing a orange/coral colored shirt? Is that Lee??

someone is also sitting in the truck and another person on the porch

but of course...the truck left and we missed it:bang:

dam*, now the lights are off and it dark there. truck is gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey