Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
camera 2 was at the house this morning and now has been moved to the office. What cam are you looking at tomsgirl?

camera 2 was at the house this morning and now has been moved to the office. What cam are you looking at tomsgirl?
I'm on CAM 2 in front of office bldg

CAM 1 is still frame from last night with light beaming on lawn

Protesters at the office. Wonderful. Looks like some of their cars are in the parking lot. Not sure

Wow..did you see the protester? I was half kidding when I asked if they would be there...

Hi everyone, newbie here......FWIW, I emailed FOX asking them to please go back to the Anthony residence cam.

hwlsm8.jpg

I knew they would show up..at least it is a bigger area and now maybe the Anthonys neighbors can have some peace and quiet from the circus...

mobilecam2-3.jpg

This looks like the same dude as yesterday

mobilecam1-6.jpg

Thanks Toms Girl. Maybe we will see something interesting on the cam soon.

Hi everyone, newbie here......FWIW, I emailed FOX asking them to please go back to the Anthony residence cam.
Why?

There are protesters here now..

maybe they can have one at both places?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Im kinda hoping they keep this CAM until she leaves..KWIM?

I emailed them yesterday and asked if we could have a real time live web cam instead of one that refreshes still pictures....of course no answer LOL I bet they get TONS of emails from us WSers LOL

So does anyone know if LA stays all day after he drops KC off there or has anyone seen him leave? Just wondering if he works anymore either.

What in the heck can Baez and Casey be doing all day? This is insane. lol

Is the building we are watching just his office or is it a strip of offices..do we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500