Fox News now directing it's readers to Websleuths!

I am proud to be a member.

Congratulations Tricia...you deserve this. It looks like standing firm on principles has earned your site some notice. :)

Truly amazing and much deserved! WS is the best Web site around. Tricia, moderators and posters are the best here!

Congratulations, Tricia!!!

It's hard not to love a little R&R.....Recognition and Redemption!

RR - :clap:

Congrats to Websleuths! And the Mods who keep it running smoothly! Can't wait to buy a T-Shirt!!!

Poppy

I want a tee shirt (s) too. I will wear it proudly. Let us know where/when we can buy them.

Wow, how AWESOME about Fox news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia, I don't want a t-shirt, I'm on the east coast, brrrrrrrr!

I want a HOODIE. :D

Congrats Tricia !!! on a job well done.If it weren't for you none of us wold be here! If you upgrade again I will give up all snacks to buy a laptop,ole webtv. wont cut it I'm afraid. Thanks for everything.Luvya, Nore

I'll second (or 3rd or 4th...) everything already expressed! Much deserved recognition. It really wouldn't surprise me if this was a "go-to" site already for some of the Fox people, this place is a terrific store of some hard to gather info on some things.

Looking forward to T-shirts and I loved the hint-hint for hoodies! :)

HEY, I will shout this out until my last breath, it's because of the great posters and moderators that Websleuths thrives.

Let me tell you a few things in store for us soon.

TLC is going to come on board and ask us to help them with stories on their new TV show. It's a true crim TV show but with a twist.

We are going to start the Book of the Month where I will review a true crime book and tell you if it's good or bad. Then, I'll put the book in the line for those who exchange books. Hopefully as this grows I'll be able to get books to give away and other gifts. I have the first book and I am almost done with it. It's written by the female assitant DA who wrote the book (literally )on the stalking laws.

We have T-shirts and mugs going on sale in the next 10 days

AND Backgroundchecks.com will be offering the coolest "FREE" item I have ever seen. That will happen on Monday.

Of Course Dateline is here looking for story ideas

What I need from you guys is to keep on participating in the wonderful way you do.

And basically the people who dont' read here don't know what they are missing:)

Loveya,
Tricia

Tricia thank you for providing me with a way to feed my obsession!

You and the mods are the best. This is well deserved recognition.

WTG!

HEY, I will shout this out until my last breath, it's because of the great posters and moderators that Websleuths thrives.

Let me tell you a few things in store for us soon.

TLC is going to come on board and ask us to help them with stories on their new TV show. It's a true crim TV show but with a twist.

We are going to start the Book of the Month where I will review a true crime book and tell you if it's good or bad. Then, I'll put the book in the line for those who exchange books. Hopefully as this grows I'll be able to get books to give away and other gifts. I have the first book and I am almost done with it. It's written by the female assitant DA who wrote the book (literally )on the stalking laws.

We have T-shirts and mugs going on sale in the next 10 days

AND Backgroundchecks.com will be offering the coolest "FREE" item I have ever seen. That will happen on Monday.

Of Course Dateline is here looking for story ideas

What I need from you guys is to keep on participating in the wonderful way you do.

And basically the people who dont' read here don't know what they are missing:)

Loveya,
Tricia

Tricia,

This is wonderful......... I am so excited for you all and WS's. These past few months I have literally been attached to this site and now I will never want to stop reading this site. I have never posted on a site until the Caylee saga and I have never felt so embraced by a group of strangers. I am looking forward to all the new additions to this site. TY.

Tricia! So glad to hear about Fox....very excited about T-shirts...Mom (belladonna) and I will send you a picture of us wearing them!

TLC?! Oh my......we DO learn new something everyday, so this combo was just a matter of time! Way to go, WBS!!! :clap:

Wow! What great news! I am so happy to hear that. Tricia, you and WS and all the moderators and all the members are just the best! I too am looking forward to a Tshirt. Will we get to have our "hats" put on them? Wouldn't that be cool to be walking down the street and recognize a WS Tshirt and be able to go "Oh, hello _______(whatever the hat is) I'm a member of WS too!".

ETA - that is a cool Fox page. I've never seen it before. Usually I use our local Fox Myfoxorlando.com when I am checking out specific fox news. This fox crime page sure has a bunch of stuff that we are already posting about. I"ll have to go back and check it out.

Polar fleece hoodies or vests for the Great White North sleuthers (j/k)

Awesome things happening for you Tricia. Congrats.

You will soon be able to live in a mansion, have a server to match Bill Gates', and be able to pay the mods!

Good for you. Living with integrity begets good things.

Oak

Polar fleece hoodies or vests for the Great White North sleuthers (j/k)

Awesome things happening for you Tricia. Congrats.

You will soon be able to live in a mansion, have a server to match Bill Gates', and be able to pay the mods!

Good for you. Living with integrity begets good things.

Oak
Dear Oak,

If what you predicts happenes I will buy you a fleece hoodie factory.LOL.

Hey, I'll be thrilled to pay my bills, pay the mods, get a bigger server, and do other good things in connection to WS.

Although, that mansion thing sounds good:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back