Fox News now directing it's readers to Websleuths!

:woohoo: Go Websleuths! :woohoo:

Tricia - can't wait to buy a t-shirt and coffee mug!! :D

I can tell you that each item will be 10 bucks a piece plus shipping and handling. That will be 3.95 I THINK. Don't know for sure.

We have T-Shirts, coffee mug and travel mug. If you buy all three I can combine it so you are not charged for shipping three times.

I am being totally upfront and honest...so here is the whole deal.

Yes, I will make money off of the t-shirts and mugs. I will have to pay taxes and after taxes it won't be a ton so I am hoping on high volume.

The first run we have 160 of each item. The company that is producing the items for us, the prez, is a wonderful WS member. She is giving me a break as far as taking the time with payment. This is the only way I can do this. No money up front.

I know places like Cafe Press are out there but they are so expensive. I wanted something affordable for everyone.

The shirt is a cotten blend. The mugs are acrylic so they won't shatter as easy. The mugs are blue with a white logo and the t-shirts are white with a blue logo.

I will upload the logo's tomorrow when I get on a better internet conection.

Does anyone know about charging for taxes? If anyone out there has done major selling on ebay and know how the tax situation is with the states and other countries please email ( tgrif@xmission.com ) or PM me.

Every "eye" will be dotted and every "tea" will be crossed. No mistakes allowed on my part.

It will be done through PayPal or check or money order. The check will have to clear first before I send out the items.

The shipping and handling will be done by me. I won't do anything from my home because I have animals and I know some people are highly allergic. I will do all the packing in an animal free zone:)

The risk I am taking is I do have to pay for them at some point. I am counting on everyone who said they would buy one will do just that.

IF you have any questions put them here or contact me via email orPM

Thanks,
Tricia

I can tell you that each item will be 10 bucks a piece plus shipping and handling. That will be 3.95 I THINK. Don't know for sure.

We have T-Shirts, coffee mug and travel mug. If you buy all three I can combine it so you are not charged for shipping three times.

I am being totally upfront and honest...so here is the whole deal.

Yes, I will make money off of the t-shirts and mugs. I will have to pay taxes and after taxes it won't be a ton so I am hoping on high volume.

The first run we have 160 of each item. The company that is producing the items for us, the prez, is a wonderful WS member. She is giving me a break as far as taking the time with payment. This is the only way I can do this. No money up front.

I know places like Cafe Press are out there but they are so expensive. I wanted something affordable for everyone.

The shirt is a cotten blend. The mugs are acrylic so they won't shatter as easy. The mugs are blue with a white logo and the t-shirts are white with a blue logo.

I will upload the logo's tomorrow when I get on a better internet conection.

Does anyone know about charging for taxes? If anyone out there has done major selling on ebay and know how the tax situation is with the states and other countries please email ( tgrif@xmission.com ) or PM me.

Every "eye" will be dotted and every "tea" will be crossed. No mistakes allowed on my part.

It will be done through PayPal or check or money order. The check will have to clear first before I send out the items.

The shipping and handling will be done by me. I won't do anything from my home because I have animals and I know some people are highly allergic. I will do all the packing in an animal free zone:)

The risk I am taking is I do have to pay for them at some point. I am counting on everyone who said they would buy one will do just that.

IF you have any questions put them here or contact me via email orPM

Thanks,
Tricia

This is so cool, Tricia. I can't wait for the new Websleuths stuff to come out.

As far as tax is concerned, some sites don't charge. Amazon is one, and you're supposed to pay sales tax when you pay income tax. But I don't know how to arrange that- maybe someone else does.

I do sales calls and this is how it works there

If a customer calls in from a state where there company is located they have to pay tax

lets say i live in the same state as you and i ordered a mug i would have to pay tax.

but please check with your state for proper rules

We have T-shirts and mugs going on sale in the next 10 days

Oh Tricia - is there any way T-shirts would be available by the time TES comes back to search in November :) What a great way to recognize fellow sleuthers!
I can't wait to buy one. Heck, I can't wait to buy a whole bunch - especially if we can get them in different colors :) One for me, one for Hubby, one for son, one for daughter in law, one for most adorable granddaughter in the entire universe (hope you do have kid sizes).

Now I am going to be checking in every half hour or so to see if they are available yet:crazy:

This is WONDERFUL! Congrats to all the Sleuthers out there!

I can't wait to get my tshirt!

I have thought before a bumper sticker would be cool.

Something like:

"WEBSLEUTHS.COM Where great minds come together" or something like that. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back