Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA will just tell them to get out of her face if they show up with that news. She will demand he go out and find her grandchild. JMO

I cannot believe how sad this is. Cindy actually still believes that this baby is alive. Casey-YOU ARE A MONSTER!

I cannot believe how sad this is. Cindy actually still believes that this baby is alive. Casey-YOU ARE A MONSTER!

Cindy will believe that until she see's Caylee's lifeless body .... then she'll spin it and blame everyone (media, general public) else except Casey ...

We don't know that Cindy still believes that, I've held on to hope, way past time than I probably should have, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child/grandchild and how hard this is going to be for the family.

We don't know that Cindy still believes that, I've held on to hope, way past time than I probably should have, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child/grandchild and how hard this is going to be for the family.

She and George have said it, no?

It's got to be painful and the fact that Casey is a monster is only draggin the pain even further.

this is true ... and you are right ... we don't know ... as far as we know the mysterious man in the hummer broke the news to them now and Cindy has finally come to the realization that Caylee is gone.

I really think someone from the psychological community needs to reach out to this family ... I can't even imagine the pain in that house right now.

cam = red dot??? not even the "broken" image gif I was getting before when it was "down"

cam = red dot??? not even the "broken" image gif I was getting before when it was "down"

it just flashed a grey suv driving by ...

831200821245pmad5.png

I'm not getting anything...did the hummer pick up someone who was already in the house or did the guy get out get no answer and get back in?

I'm not getting anything...did the hummer pick up someone who was already in the house or did the guy get out get no answer and get back in?

I thought I read that G & C were going to stay at a motel this weekend???

I've sent a tech email ... lol ... go figure ...

anyhow, we saw the hummer in the driveway ... then someone walking back ... the timing on the refresh is way off ... we don't know if they went in or not.

would be a wise decision if they did IMHO

Wasn't it this morning that the black SUV was in the driveway, and then it was gone? Or was that yesterday afternoon? Hard to remember with all the 'sameness' of the webcam.

Wasn't it this morning that the black SUV was in the driveway, and then it was gone? Or was that yesterday afternoon? Hard to remember with all the 'sameness' of the webcam.

do you mean black hummer? cuz that was this morning ... [lease check the pics on the previous pages to see if that's the same vehicle you are referring to.

do you mean black hummer? cuz that was this morning ... [lease check the pics on the previous pages to see if that's the same vehicle you are referring to.

No, not the Hummer. G's black SUV with the Find Caylee poster on the side.

No, not the Hummer. G's black SUV with the Find Caylee poster on the side.

that had to have been yesterday ... we've not seen anyone from the Anthony family in or out ....just a black hummer.

Do you really believe Cindy thinks the baby's alive? I don't - imho

I think she's known in her heart from the moment she found the car and made the call. She's a nurse plus she knows how her daughter lies.

She just probably hasn't dealt with the reality of all of this. It would appear this is one of the big problems within this family - no one DEALS with and ACKNOWLEDGES reality...(just asking???):confused:

Do you really believe Cindy thinks the baby's alive? I don't - imho

I think she's known in her heart from the moment she found the car and made the call. She's a nurse plus she knows how her daughter lies.

She just probably hasn't dealt with the reality of all of this. It would appear this is one of the big problems within this family - no one DEALS with and ACKNOWLEDGES reality...(just asking???):confused:

No, I don't. What I meant; Cindy and George have been speaking as if. I also understand they have held out hope. I have as well.

IE Friday when "liitle dude" set him off (and I can't believe it took that long...I would've been snapping at people long before he did) he took the "stand" in saying it was not his grandaughter. I believe Cindy would have said the same. Do I believe they actually believe it? No, I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname