Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest ... I think the reason why Cindy has stood by Casey is that she knows she's lost Caylee and now Casey is all that's she's got left to hold on to.

I could be so off base ... I do know that I've got a serious headache from trying to sort out this woman's reasoning/actions.

She has a son, Lee, and a husband.

At least when it's sunny we can find cloud animals and stuff ... let's see if I get a response back from the techs .... last time they just fixed the cam.

last night they emailed me back.

MJ & his tricycle lol

You know, if we could get the web cam techs to join WS, then they'd know immediately what our web cam concerns are, and they could educate us on web cam related issues such as why the occasional freeze.

This is not the thread to post photoshopped MJ or anyone onto the webcam image. Discuss the webcam and what's going on.

The image isn't frozen, I don't think. That car front wasn't there before, was it?

you're right ... but that 5 second refresh is definetly off .. it would be a new frame every 5 secs ...

seems like a lil blue sky is peeking through

831200834858pmko6.png

Please don't speak for the entire public. I, for one, do not expect Cindy to cut off all ties with Casey and I certainly am not disgusted with her. Whatever Casey has done, she is still Cindy's daughter. Cindy can hate the act and still love her child. Obviously Casey is emotionally crippled. That's not saying that Casey doesn't need to pay for what she's done, she knows the difference between right and wrong.

Did you miss the part where it says "JMHO" in my post? :bang:

Are they running the tape backward, just saw the front end of white car again, then nothing?

Chairs or tent set up in front of garage, camera guy sitting in the street in front of drive, Is this a repeat??

muviph.jpg

They ran this same shot earlier, now the sky shows blue, then it goes back to almost white..................tis confusing!

I really wish I knew how to do screenshots...someone putting up a tent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname