Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell whoever owns the mustang--tires need air.

OMG--i'm watching tires lose air. I feel....pathetic.

I got a pm from one of our posters today who went to search! She and her hubby went, but I haven't heard back from her yet. Kudos to them!! (I can't say who because she didn't mention it here and I didn't want to without her permission.)

Have there been any reports on how the search is going or on anything being found today? I still hold out a lot of hope that it won't take long to find poor little Caylee.

This is how it's going:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

My dh left and went to the bar. He just doesn't understand why I don't want to go and watch him play poker. Duh?

Has there been any word yet if LP is still out in front of the house?

he's been gone since Casey's arrest ... no reason for him to be there anymore ... I have heard that he's still in Orlando or at least was still there yesterday.

Hey Seriously ... good to see ya ...

Haven't heard much .... did see on a newsite that they searched near the Anthony's home ... how close? no idea ... hope to see resolution to this soon. America needs closure.

What new website?

Lee's gone ... and Baznme ... news site not new site lol sorry

831200862205pmtx4.png

he's been gone since Casey's arrest ... no reason for him to be there anymore ... I have heard that he's still in Orlando or at least was still there yesterday.

Last words I heard him say was he was staying until she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member