Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the guy in the black jacket and jeans is maybe security. Remember the the one that L.P. introduced. They way he is just hanging back but still staying pretty close to George and Cindy. Could he have been the one that came earlier today in the black hummer?

I totally missed the tent and table coming down.

Guess they aren't inviting anyone in for coffee?!!!

POKER?! I'd rather watch the air go out on the mustang tires.

How pathetic.

It's much more exciting to see one of the reporters accidentally get in front of the camera or watch stranger's cars go by. :bang:

getting a pizza

831200862607pmxe5.png

lol :d

lol sleuthster inspite of some naysayers this cam isn't 24/7 lol

831200863414pmkj7.png

Who is the guy with the dark pants? I'm guessing pastor. Surely they'll ask the pastor in for coffee?!

Okay, I only took a break because the baby got sick yesterday. Took her to one of the pediatric nighttime places and shes got bronchitis. One of the wonderful things they bring home from daycare.

I posted this is the general thread (I think) & hope the family might read it here....

If you have to put up with the intrusion of a webcam pointed at your house... why not take full advantage of the opportunity to 'advertise' the efforts of TES?

Put up a sign that asks people to please get involved in the SEARCH FOR CAYLEE.

The camera is there spreading this message 24/7.... it's a gift!

Come on Anthony family... you need to start turning lemons into lemonade!

For example:

TES IS SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE - PLEASE HELP THEM.

TES Contact Info: *advertiser censored*-xxxx

Thank You,
George, Cindy & Lee

That's for sure, and I feel like a mental patient in an Institution filling a botomless barrel with a hose :crazy:

If they put a web cam up in front of every suspect's house, I'm pretty sure that my life as I know it would be over.

Most cam-worthy watching seems to take place right before local newscasts and in the late evening. I'm just not into the 2:00 am scene now that Casey can't party.

Okay, I only took a break because the baby got sick yesterday. Took her to one of the pediatric nighttime places and shes got bronchitis. One of the wonderful things they bring home from daycare.

You're excused.

Hope she's feeling better today!

I posted this is the general thread (I think) & hope the family might read it here....

If you have to put up with the intrusion of a webcam pointed at your house... why not take full advantage of the opportunity to 'advertise' the efforts of TES?

Put up a sign that asks people to please get involved in the SEARCH FOR CAYLEE.

Come on Anthony family... you need to start turning lemons into lemonade!

For example:

TES IS SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE - PLEASE HELP THEM.

TES Contact Info: *advertiser censored*-xxxx

Thank You,
George, Cindy & Lee

Any other family would be OUT with the search party hence no need for a cam ...

If they put a web cam up in front of every suspect's house, I'm pretty sure that my life as I know it would be over.

omg ... lol ... don't even wanna think about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member