Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mole, this is the Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam thread :crazy:
Oh sorry i know what thread it is.
I was responding to another post though.
She was saying what they are probably doing in the house.
Chatting about anything else other than Caylee.
Did you see the post that i was quoting and responding to?
Sorry if i upset anyone.
Plus i'm on pain meds right now and i noticed while i was typing i kept drifting off, i'm sorry if i said the wrong repsonse in the wrong place.
But again i was quoting another post.

Now come on! I would probably be there prtesting if I wasnt in Canada!

BUT TAKE YOUR KID HOME!!!!!!!! THIS IS NO PLACE!

I wonder how much they plan to pay the webcam dude to turn it off while they egg and tp the house tonight?
:eek:

I have a feeling the protesters will be out in droves when 20/20 comes on...:clap::clap:
Just hope they are somewhat respectful of the neighbors

Sorry if i upset anyone.
Plus i'm on pain meds right now and i noticed while i was typing i kept drifting off, i'm sorry if i said the wrong repsonse in the wrong place.

Oh gosh, I've been there. I'm so glad to be off the pain meds. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I would never ever bring my kids to a protest..let alone this one..

But I do understand what it is they think they are doing when they bring and have them hold signs..

the protesters better get home or they are gonna miss 20/20,.. lol j/k making light of the moment

Sorry if i upset anyone.
Nothing to be sorry about! :winko:

Anyone else having trouble with the webcam? It's showing a white screen with a red X for me :(

although im not much for compromises... as i have been told by a few hundred people in my life that things are not always black and white. :laugh:

im trying to learn to compromise and im not happy about it but sometimes
that is the best way to get things done..and sometimes it is the ONLY way to get things done

as caylee and the grandparents - YES the grandparents sit back and continue to play this cat and mouse game with authorities i hope they read the next couple sentences

as the baby sits in some dumpster rotting away or a landfill and being eaten by maggots and a host of other creatures..or in a dark swamp with her little body slowly decomposing - they can sit back and stand on rooftops trying to convince people that everyone in the world is "SETTING HER UP and everyone ELSE is telling lies and trying to RAILROAD casey"

and be proud of what the mother has done and they can continue to defend her - they can lie to the press and the public and think they are doing the right thing... but when its all said and done they are defending someone that would probably kill either one of them if it would somehow benefit her..
so IF and WHEN things settle down they can be assured that it would not be wise to be asleep in the same house with her in the future because they might just end up in the trunk of a car, on a dark night on a road to their destination to a swampy grave.

what the grandparents are doing whether because of denial or because of they dont want to lose their daughter..... what they are doing to caylee is just as bad as what the mother has done.

one killed her body and the other bunch is trying to kill her soul :furious:

i hate them all :furious:

:confused: it looks to me like a grimace and not a smile but I'm probably wrong

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Honestly,to me, it's very hard to discern whether it is a grimace or a smile from the angle of the photograph.

as i was ranting, i lost track of what i was saying with compromise

if casey told the truth to her parents and police.. the grandaprents could still support her and could do it in a way that has a glimmer of decency in it.

the way they are doing it... wellllll

"you get what get" and "it is what it is"

good luck with all that but if they can live with the fact that they are letting their grandaughter stay in darkness all by herself.....without doing anything about it..they are as bad as the killer herself

i hate them all

:furious:

and the U.S. constitution allows me to hate anyone i want

before anyone tells me i cant hate anyone

ranting is far from over - it is simply on short recess:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors