Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
although im not much for compromises... as i have been told by a few hundred people in my life that things are not always black and white. :laugh:

Robotdog in this case it is black and white you are correct.

She killed that precious child and she should be in jail :behindbar for a very very long time. Till she rots IMO.

BTW, I am sure there is a noise ordanance law in Orlando. I am suprised they are still leting them protest out there after 10 pm. I just saw on the cam they are still out there, in the dark.

[[hugs]] to Robotdog and everyone else, this case has effected us all emotionally.

yes, its bad enough when things like this happen - horrible

but when people _ _ _ _ on you and then tell you its raining and smile about
it

something about that ticks me off :furious:

258r0ph.jpg

BTW, I am sure there is a noise ordanance law in Orlando. I am suprised they are still leting them protest out there after 10 pm. I just saw on the cam they are still out there, in the dark.
And I think Orlando finally passed the Teen Curfew law, not sure.

In any event if those wee ones aren't with their parents the cops will step in I'm thinking.

I really do pity the neighbors, whenever the news crews decide it's time to pull a good shot, they light the whole block up like noon.

Waiting for the Crew lights to go on
dwdpb7.jpg

And now they have lights :rolleyes:
2yy6u50.jpg

I'm sorry...but those people outside the Anthony house really need to use their energy more constructively. I know they're are outraged, but they are certainly not doing any good there. If I were a neighbor who lived in that area, I would be livid that the police are allowing this to go on. Their protesting is doing nothing more than making it difficult for everyone in the neighborhood, and inciting more outrage...which eventually will become a volatile and violent situation. LE in the area need to take control of these protesters...as well as the media and all their spotlights.

I'm sorry...but those people outside the Anthony house really need to use their energy more constructively. I know they're are outraged, but they are certainly not doing any good there. If I were a neighbor who lived in that area, I would be livid that the police are allowing this to go on. Their protesting is doing nothing more than making it difficult for everyone in the neighborhood, and inciting more outrage...which eventually will become a volatile and violent situation. LE in the area need to take control of these protesters...as well as the media and all their spotlights.

Yeah. That First Amendment stuff was getting old anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther