Frances Bean: Courtney Love caused deaths of family pets, lives on drugs

Well, this won't be pretty, will it? Lol...

Is it ever? I don't think she can sue Francis Bean so

Its freeing to know that we have to fight to make great work and a great live and a great death and leave a great legacy and have a good mission, to achieve excellence, a deep, deep human revolution, and that art, like life, is war.
—Courtney Love, at Guggenheim’s “Last Word” Conference, 2012.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpGwi1DTVtQ&feature=g-hist&context=G2af1802AHTyTkvQASAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpGwi1DTVtQ&feature=g-hist&context=G2af1802AHTyTkvQASAA[/ame]
Last few minutes

Good to know she's fighting the fight. Personally, I don't think her recent art shows much of it, she's lost the thunder in her voice and riff and it not due to aging its the bad habits. I haven't seen her visual stuff, and I think she's going for film again, but I don't know if her face is "fixed" enough for hollywood. She at least has a legacy music and film. One of course in her relationships, but I don't see the effort there "the revolution" she needs to be there as a mother. Last I saw she was stumbling drunk and had to be pulled out of harms way by a security guard at this years Golden Globes.

I think Courtney is bored, which could be bottom, but I don't know if she has whatever it takes to reach for help aside from feeble self-destructive references and such. As a human being, I'm worried about the woman.

I think these idiotic lawsuits will keep her going, as her self-destructivness always seems to do. Hopefully since it involves her beautiful daughter it will do something to shake her up. But I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. I know her privacy should not have been broken if it was done so illegally, but I'd much rather she sit with the feelings on this and let it cause some good ol' fashion internal revolution instead of letting lose on the world.

i remember YEARS ago there was something about a lead singer from a rock group ( im trying to find his name...el duce singer of a band called "the mentors" ...he talked about CL offering him $50,000 to blow KC's head off..being a *advertiser censored*****e...he declined and sure enough KC found dead...( incidentally el duce DID pass a polgraph test on these claims..) then oddly enough el duce himself met an untimely demise..( i cant remember how, drunk and wound up on train tracks??) it always made me go hmmm.
now keep in mind there was always whispers of affair( nin singer, iirc) KC was going to divorce her...adultery. if that happened, CL would not get one penny. however if he died before that happend...she would still get the fortune...
crazy? maybe. but totally makes sense to me. and apparently a few others too
poor francis, i sure hope she can live a decent good life.

El Duce interview:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g[/ame]

I don't think any of the people in the documentary are very reliable. They all seem to just be looking for money or the chance to be in a film.

"Buy me a beer, I might just do some more talkin'." - El Duce

El Duce interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

I don't think any of the people in the documentary are very reliable. They all seem to just be looking for money or the chance to be in a film.

"Buy me a beer, I might just do some more talkin'." - El Duce

Regarding the interviewer's question to ED about his reliability: do people approach reliable upstanding people to carry out a murder for hire? I mean if you want to hire someone to carry out a MFH you would look for someone who is a criminal and by definition aren't criminals dirty lowlifes?

I think he is full of carp and I don't think KC was murdered, I was just wondering about that.

Well, I, for one, can't wait to read Frances' autobiography. I know she's had a lot of familial support with Kurt's mother and sister, and if I recall correctly Courtney's father as well. As far as her being engaged at 19 - I hope for the best. Everyone has to make their own mistakes in life and learn from them. It is definitely not MY place to say whether or not a 19 year old can truly be in love. I wish them luck and, like I said, I hope she writes an autobiography.

Regarding the interviewer's question to ED about his reliability: do people approach reliable upstanding people to carry out a murder for hire? I mean if you want to hire someone to carry out a MFH you would look for someone who is a criminal and by definition aren't criminals dirty lowlifes?

I think he is full of carp and I don't think KC was murdered, I was just wondering about that.

I was talking more about the other people in the documentary (Courtney's dad, Dylan, Kurt's friend who bought him the gun). ED does seem like the person to go to if you were looking to do something like that, but he seemed to just want attention and beer or money. I just don't think she did it, she may be a lot of things but I don't think she's a murderer or would do anything like that.

I dont believe Courtney had anything to do with Kurt's death.
By all accounts she was busy running all over L.A. trying to track him down after he fled from rehab.
Though there is evidence that he didnt spend his 'missing'time after leaving California alone and as far as I know its never been established who he was with.
Kurt while a very gifted artist seemed to have fixated his suicidal ideation and substance abuse problems long before he met Love.
And as often happens being gifted doesnt always translate into self awareness or personal insight (not to be confused with the morbid navel gazing Kurt seemed to thrive on.)
Even though there seems to be no love lost between Courtney and Nirvana's bassist Krist Novacellic, he's on record as saying the myth that Courtney was responsible for Kurt's drug use is unfair since he was using Heroin prior to meeting her and in fact is the one who introduced and subsequently got her strung out on it not the other way around.
I think as often happens Kurt and to a lesser extent Courtney are perfect examples of what can happen if you have no spiritual or philisophical center or grounding to your life and have never managed to have any peace or acheive appreciation of the things you have within yourself,always thinking that 'one day' when you have this or do that everything willl be great,never being content or appreciating 'now'.
Imagine:against all odds every dream you ever had comes true ten times over....yet you are just as miserable as you were when you were a seventh grade social outcast because youve never grown emotionally or gained any perspective.
Then add a dehabilitating substance abuse problem into the mix that you are unable and unwilling to address in any real fashion.
I think that had alot more to do with Kurt putting a shotgun in his mouth then Courtney or anything else.
I do hope Francis Bean manages to break the dysfunctional cycle and rise above it.

This is going to sound snarky but it is not intended that way at all.

I wonder if she's off her meds again?

I so wish she would commit to getting clean and getting some kind of intensive therapy. She has so much talent, and when sober she has a keen mind and great wit. There is so much more she can do in her life if she chooses to.

I'm glad that so far, Krist, Dave, and Frances seem to mostly try not to feed into her rantings. After all these years of this, their patience for it all must be pretty much run out.

I was a big fan of Courtney Love and Hole until I was about 17. I loved her music and style in the 90's..the baby doll dresses, the red lipstick, the messed up hair. Since about 2004 (when her solo album came out) I haven't really liked her as much. The album sucked, she admitted she was smoking crack during that time, and she's so delusional and self obsessed anymore, although she always kind of was. She's always been off of course, but it's gotten worse with age. Her daughter said Courtney basically lives off of Xanax and Adderall and doesn't eat, and spends all her money on Etsy. It's sad, but I don't blame Frances for getting as far away as possible from Courtney.

I don't like Dave or the Foo Fighters, but I really doubt he'd do that, or that Frances would even go there.

If anyone is interested in some facts surrounding Kurt's death, this is an EXCELLENT source of information, IMO

http://cobaincase.com/

Tom Grant was a private investigator hired by Courtney while Kurt was "missing" after leaving rehab. He began to have doubts about a suicide while working for her. He then began his own investigation into Kurt's death. Very interesting reading, even if you don't believe the murder theory. He has also said he has other information besides what is at this website that he will only release to the proper authorities when/if anyone is brought to trial for Kurt's death.

In addition, the book "Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain" by Max Wallace and Ian Halperin is also an excellent read, and covers a lot of Tom Grant's info.

(sorry probably not the right place for this, but I didn't see any Kurt Cobain threads to put this in)

:)

ETA: should have read farther upthread...I see there is already a link containing a link to the Tom Grant info.....oh well, here it is again lol :)

I have no patience for drug addicts who try to parent children. I feel the same way about Courtney and Kurt. Addiction is a disease, but you can get your kids out of harms way by placing them in a safe environment. Those who don't, should be forced to do so, whether you are a rich celebrity or not.

I have never had any interest in the music or talent of either of them. I did try to like Kurt before his death. Something about him always disturbed me. I must have watched his Unplugged concert a dozen times. I never got him.

I have no patience for drug addicts who try to parent children. I feel the same way about Courtney and Kurt. Addiction is a disease, but you can get your kids out of harms way by placing them in a safe environment. Those who don't, should be forced to do so, whether you are a rich celebrity or not.

I have never had any interest in the music or talent of either of them. I did try to like Kurt before his death. Something about him always disturbed me. I must have watched his Unplugged concert a dozen times. I never got him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back