Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I gotta watch what I say cause my mike was hot."

Uh, yes it is.

I can see and hear the live feed- the mike is actually open already or "hot" as those of you may have just heard

LOL, sorry DB, tripping on each other again :)
camera dude flirting really? Ugh IM tired of listening to your dribble

Nothing yet...just empty microphones showed...

What I'm really hoping for is definite news about Caylee. I could care less what happens to Casey as long as she remains in jail. I just care about Caylee. If they think she's still alive, please tell us. If they are sure she's dead, let us know. :(

Casey took her friends off her visitor list yesterday.....and I believe she is going to be charged today due to what they have revealed and she KNOWS IT. Casey was spending ALL of her time with her friends during the crucial times of this case and NOT family.

I think she took them off because it's starting to bother her that they're out enjoying life & partying & contact with them reminds her of where she is.

Are all of the OC sheriff's employees taking turns walking past that podium?

jiminy cricket--this is killing me. I do not wait well!

they're testing the mics and the reporters are trying to ask questions. No answers--oh wait 3:30 and Carlos Padilla to be speaking. The reporter is still live and really ranting!

channel six is up. But video is choppy

Open mike on channel 6, say 3:30 now

Like all of you, I am feeling so anxious right now. I can't see that it could be good news because of Cindy's behavior this morning. Just maybe it won't be as bad as it could be. Hoping for just an update... then I hoping for resolution. I wish they would just get on with it!!!

Does anyone have sound? I have a silent screen with different people walking in and out of the shot

Has anyone seen ANYTHING today mentioning Lee's whereabouts? We knows the folks were at the OCSD being questioned, etc, this morning, and we know they went home...if they were questioned and/or given news (which mom's demeanor may have indicated), it doesn't sound as though Lee were with them, and we have no reason to think he was at the house when they arrived home. If this is NEW news we're going to get, you'd wonder if they'd want to be together...unless they already know the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname