FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

OMG LP theory is that CM wants to tell the judge that OSCO was listening in on JB and his clients conversations but JB doesn't want that brought in. Did I hear that right.

They proffered that this week .. not they CM with that older lady that helped search.. everybody kinda shrugged their shoulders and said yeah so? they asked she said no. I may be confusing her with the table cloth lady though...
I know I am half crazy from watching all this.. Forcing myself to watch Geraldo is proof beyond ANY doubt. :crazy::crazy:

Didn't she get into some kind of legal trouble involving stealing or something along those lines? I don't believe has ever even had 24,000 pennies to her name, let alone gave them away.

don't know if I dreamed this or what but I recall something about her winning some sort of case and getting a lot of money...

This is what LP has been saying. That OCSO listened in and found out where Caylee's body was. Then it was leaked to Roy Kronk through his girlfriend.

Oh puh-leease! If OCSO did overhear Casey tell where the body was, they would have went and searched themselves. LP needs to go back to where he came from.

Someone posted a link to the document with the searches. There were searches for flea products.

I'll bet flea products are poisonous to children. Maybe the flea searches prompted the whole chlorophyll / sick puppy testimony.

I love this when LDB keeps asking CA did you type in HOW TO MAKE CHOLOFORM in to the search bar

Oh geesh. The incredible, unbelievable River Cruz....
Can't wait to hear her testimony.

But ewww, GA text to her saying "I need you in my life". that's bad.

I'd like to see the cell phone records for her too before I believe that little trinket. Possible it could have been much like Casey's "fake" emails from her imaginary boss.

I've been trying to search for the William Fitzgerald who was on earlier but can't find him anyone that does please let me know.

I think it said Onondaga County- not sure

Someone else said that here on WS about the lip puckering or rolling lips while CA was testifying and Tonya Rieman body language expert says that is when you are saying something that is not exactly true or your not comfortable with saying.

Someone posted a link to the document with the searches. There were searches for flea products.

Because flea products is what everyone would search for if they suspected their dog was sick from eating something in the yard. Followed by chlorophyll, choloroform, neck breaking and hypovolemia.

what the heck is ICA crying for just because her brother felt left out.

Because flea products is what everyone would search for if they suspected their dog was sick from eating something in the yard. Followed by chlorophyll, choloroform, neck breaking and hypovolemia.

I know it does really seem out there, but then I have a hard time believing that Casey was concerned with the dogs having fleas.

Oh the picture they showed earlier was Krystal Holloway who says she knows exactly what happened to Caylee. They are saying that Krystal claims to have given GA $24,000

Which is why he said he needs her in his life. I need and extra $24K in my life too!:floorlaugh:

wow JJ got really choked up it seemed at her closing statement saying about Caylee looking down as an angel from heaven wondering where were you when I needed you.

Didn't she get into some kind of legal trouble involving stealing or something along those lines? I don't believe has ever even had 24,000 pennies to her name, let alone gave them away.

Was she the treasurer of the Find Caylee search?

I will continue to read on here......but honestly, I can't watch Geraldo without getting upset.......and I don't feel like getting upset tonight.

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

Sounds like he was crying because Casey's been the favored child and he feels left out.

Casey was probably crying because Lee wouldn't lie about George and Lee abusing her, and if he won't, she's really up a creek without a paddle. JMO.

wow JJ got really choked up it seemed at her closing statement saying about Caylee looking down as an angel from heaven wondering where were you when I needed you.

Yes, she did! Go Judge! You said what millions are thinking!

She is a little angel in heaven looking down at those who should have protected her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back