"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know of any evidence of Caylee being in that trunk. That may be another thread and off topic. I will just say that I would love to debate the docs with someone over this trunk evidence.

I don't know of any document that states the evidence on the napkins was human decomp. Seems you are basing your theory on evidence that doesn't exist. I am basing my opinion of NG on the evidence so far, and I have not seen anything that points to guilt. This is my opinion.

Hair with death band. Car that even her own parents admitted smelled like death. Tests by the animal farm confirming as such. Coffin flies and blow flies. Basically, what you have is an unfeeling liar and very stupid parents who would prefer to believe otherwise all the while claiming disability selling their grandaughter's picture. Any other suspects? None. And not for lack of investigating. Why chase the tail of a prevaricator?

I am seeing a pattern here. Don't trust LE.Don't trust FBI.Don't trust Judge,SA's or anyone involved in investigating this case. Don't trust science = KC is innocent.
ETA:eek:ops,forgot- don't trust RK or any other witnesses for the Prosecution. KC? Yeah,you can trust her.

I guess I'm up...I believe I was attacking your post and you (just kidding...sort of).

I have no problem with discussion of the evidence, but it is common knowledge that Casey lied many times to Investigators. This isn't based on opinion, it is fact.

Well then prove it. Where is the SA doc that proves it?

there were a lot of posts carrying broken quotes that weren't fixed as you all went along. So I deleted them. Please try and be careful and fix your own when you can. Thanks to those of you that did.
I am going to continue to delete posts that carry broken quotes so please don't do it. thanks again.

Well then prove it. Where is the SA doc that proves it?
knock it off and take you conversation to the appropriate thread. You can find all the information you want if you do a search.

LE confronts KC abt lies
Starting at 15:50 the 2nd part of LE interview w/ KC (at Universal), including, quote (either YA, Wells or Allen):

"You bring us out to Universal where you say you work in an office",
"We get here and we walk all the way down the hall to where you tell us, you don't really work here, ok, so far everything I've said is true, correct?"

Kc's response: "Uh Huh"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17461496/index.html

There seems to be some confusion with the expression, "throwing under the bus". I'm quite sure it means trying to pin Caylee's murder on somebody else. (other than Casey) I've noticed this expression is being used very liberally lately and perhaps without knowing it's actual meaning? If I am misunderstanding the use of said expression, I apologize.

Well I agree it is kind of an generic statement. I was just pointing out this.

If you think GA is involved in the murder.
If you think CA is involved in the murder.
If you think JB is involved in the murder.
If you think DC is involved in the murder.
If you think LA is involved in the murder.

Where does Casey fit into all this? Were all these people involved? Where is SA on this? I don't see them going down this road. They are doing the right thing by pointing the finger to Casey and letting the defense do their job. I think that saying any of these other people involved is going against anything the SA has ever said.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91668]Thread #3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member